Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (75682 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2009
this Evans stamp shld be reported to the FA if the Chavs feel Drogba was a victim of a violent conduct.

It was a dangerous play with no malicious intent. The way Drogba playacted is the more disturbing aspectof the issue

Drogba is a disgrace to the game
i wonder how he looks at his wife and kids after his simulations

UTD lost but has anythin changed?
we lost at Anfield, Emirates and SB last season but nothin happened
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

this Evans stamp shld be reported to the FA if the Chavs feel Drogba was a victim of a violent conduct.

It was a dangerous play with no malicious intent. The way Drogba playacted is the more disturbing aspectof the issue

we lost at Anfield, Emirates and SB last season but nothin happened
My friend, have you ever played footie? Do you know what it is or how it feels when someone rams into your chest with boots? come off it dude.
You call that simulations?  undecided

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2009
FBS:

My friend, have you ever played footie? Do you know what it is or how it feels when someone rams into your chest with boots? come off it dude.
You call that simulations? undecided

yes i played in primary school tongue
dont try me; if i knew footie would be the ish, ill probably be to be modest be playing for Arsenal by now
cos if eboue can play for that team, i can get in that team grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

yes i played in primary school tongue
dont try me; if i knew footie would be the ish, ill probably be to be modest be playing for Arsenal by now
cos if eboue can play for that team, i can get in that team grin
Primary school? Are you even sure you played?  grin  grin
Was that a thinly veiled insult at Eboue shocked? Assanals fans. . .over to you.  cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2009
i dont wan trouble o

dont let HNIC attack me o
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2009
Emperoh:

Criz,
Per Evans stamp on Drogs, can u tell me the result on Evans if he hadn't raised his legs?
I mean he coulda claimed he didn't know someone was coming for a ball he had won fair and square.
Drogba ran into EVANS raised legs PERIOD!!! Na so I see am oo! shocked shocked Anything else wey una talk, for ya pocket.

Dearie, come on. grin They were in the air.
Okay, let's even leave Drog first. . .why was Evans's leg raised that high in the first place? Especially when he knew he wasn't the only one going for the ball.
He was going with his head; his leg had no business reaching that far up as well.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2009
The way it really is underground. grin grin grin

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Ibime(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2009
Ifedisky:

Man Utd (and imagine me saying those two words like Paul Merson does) - take that defeat like we've all had to and try and take your boring Ronaldoless team to the top of the table again.

DEATH!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by allboyz(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2009
that pix of feggie holding the board is quite funny. . .DK don dey mara ooo. . .shey una nor go tie am rope?? na so him dey disturb us too for gunner thread ooo. . .maybe na the Beyern munshit maddness dey affect am here!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

we  lost at Anfield, Emirates and SB last season but nothin happened

You deserve to be sentenced to 8 months in kirikiri prison for that unreasonable statement of yours
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
Cristalz:

Dearie, come on. grin They were in the air.
Okay, let's even leave Drog first. . .why was Evans's leg raised that high in the first place? Especially when he knew he wasn't the only one going for the ball.
He was going with his head; his leg had no business reaching that far up as well.

Sweetie, accepted, Evans feet ought not to be positioned as such, but blimey, why was Drogba rushing to a ball 99% lost?
He had the simple intention to foul him! Either way, Drogba woulda been booked.
Cos if Evans' leg wasn't in air, he willshove him to the floor thereby amounting to a late challenge
But given the battle going on between them thru the game, Evans gave him a dose of his own medication grin grin
Ain't it sweet. Am just not happy Terry got off!!! But babe, Hail Drog the KING OF SIMULATON!!
See as Lampard just look the guy and waka!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
jalether:

You deserve to be sentenced to 8 months in kirikiri prison for that unreasonable statement of yours
look at this shege

kirikiri ko, Kuje ni
u dey crase tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
Damn, it must sulk to be a manure fan.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
Alex Ferguson is an unrepentant bastard. . . . . cool
Scummies take heart, you got whipped by Chelsea, quit moaning. . . . .Ya buncha atlas headed Obertans!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by BinghiNya(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
Decisions come and go but only fools won't complain when it goes against them.

United had had trailer loads of decisions against them in the past but they still rise up to the challenge.

Lampard always gets his  red cards rescinded and terry most times. 2 seasons ago, malouda dived to get a penalty that lampard converted to make chelsea get a draw against liverpool.

van persie scored  a legitimate goal against chelsea some season's ago but it wasn't counted and chelsea went ahead to beat arsenal 2-0. Chelsea never concedes a penalty at home even when they murder someone like carvalho did against robbie keane.

Arsenal too have benefited from dubious decisions but when it goes against them they come online o make spurious noises. last season van persie was
25 kms offside against chelsea and he scored and arsenal won. What the heck.
What goes round comes around.
United lost but i am so happy over the teams performance. Drogba needs to beg United for  a goal.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
The FA know better not to penalise Evans, Rooney and Fergie.
They all know Atkinson was woeful with his decisions on Sunday.

With the next 6 fixtures, United should be on top of the pile again.
While Chelsea n Arsenal would be cancelling each other out, United would be battering mid-table sides till January.

In SAF i trust!!! He stopped Jose Mourinho. . . . .He would stop Carlo Ancellotti.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
so Carlo is the new menace?
we shall see to his destruction soon
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

so Carlo is the new menace?
we shall see to his destruction soon

Fergie's victims(Scolari, Hiddink, Houllier, Avram Grant, Arsene self-servicer, Rafa Benitez, Jose Mourinho).
Carlo will join em soon.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

The FA know better not to penalise Evans, Rooney and Fergie.
They all know Atkinson was woeful with his decisions on Sunday.

With the next 6 fixtures, United should be on top of the pile again.
While Chelsea n Arsenal would be cancelling each other out, United would be battering mid-table sides till January.

In SAF i trust!!! He stopped Jose Mourinho. . . . .He would stop Carlo Ancellotti.
Rooney needs to be careful, we dont need drama now abeg, lets put our house together and face the real enemies first, drama can come later
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
Aisha
Nothing really to panick about Rooney. . . .we know he said the truth thats why they couldn't do zilch!!
As for carlo, we'll see how it goes, its an unfolding drama!!!
Rooney is now matured and can handle his temper better now.
Look how much he's grown!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
Emperoh, everyone knows he said the truth but we have need to foucs that energy on winning not whinning. Yeh Rooney has really grown this last years, esp now that he has someone calling him Papa. LOL
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by kpolli(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
success brings haters, Chelski, Arse-anal n Loserpool fans take note, If they aint hating on u, u aint winning,
by the way referees 3 - Man Utd 0, we will equalise
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
Emperoh:

Nothing really to panick about Rooney. . . .[b]we know he said the truth thats why they couldn't do zilch!![/[/b]quote]
Let him say it again. . . And you will see! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
aisha2:

Rooney needs to be careful, we dont need drama now abeg, lets put our house together and face the real enemies first, drama can come later

Saying 12th man to the camera isn't the same as. . . . . . .

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by kpolli(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
FBS:

You call that simulations?  undecided

Ur club doesnt have a post open or wat? plus drogba was not looking at the ball, wanted to badge into evans but the boy show am say him no be senderos
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
sauron,
you implicitly supported that same drogba rant with the chavs last season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
Eastbay:

sauron,

Arrghh!!! How come. Is this war!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
Eastbay:

sauron,

Just like i am supporting Rooney's rant as well.
Sauron's 4 JUSTICE. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by A40(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
Manure lose and its the refs fault! They win and the ref is spot on it never ends. Even Rooney is complaining about refereeing decisions not going his way. What a spoilt brat! thats like J. Edgar Hoover being mad at black folks for calling him a cracker! he didn't complain when he was able to dive his way to two dubious penalties against Arsenal and on International duty earlier this season. How many times have Manure benefited from dubious decisions at OT against big 4 teams and others in the recent past? We still saw a legit goal scored by Blackburn last time out but you won't see Big Sam ranting to the press about it. Abeg Fergie and Rooney should save the narrative and move to the next one
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
your club doesnt have a post open or wat? plus drogba was not looking at the ball, wanted to badge into evans but the boy show am say him no be senderos
MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evans isnt Senderos
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evans isnt Senderos

Evans n Drogba had issues before the game.
Johnny Evans said he thinks Torres is better than Drog before the explosive clash.
I think Drogba had that comment in mind and was about clattering into Evans but got bitch-kicked. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Evans n Drogba had issues before the game.
Johnny Evans said he thinks Torres is better than Drog before the explosive clash.
I think Drogba had that comment in mind and was about clattering into Evans but got bitch-kicked. grin

If u want to mark Drogba now, all u need do is shout Johnny Evans grin grin
I bet you, he'll leave the ball and scamper to safety grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (101)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.