Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (76151 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Chamo
You're complaining 'cos the kick resulted in a goal. grin

The ref got some calls wrong; Evans shoulda gotten a red. A yellow for the Taekwondo kick on Drog, and the yellow for the lovely chopping of Carvalho's old legs.
Chelsea got some wrong calls too, that's why I'm saying it was balanced.
Personally I have nothing to complain about, unlike the Anfield game.

As for Drogba's yellow, sure he is famous for exaggerating, but imagine a player landing his boot on your chest like that at full throttle.
Had to hurt.
Let's not forget that Drog has got the skinniest chest in the EPL, so there was no meat to cushion the blow. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Vieira(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
How can Man U fans complain about fairness?

remember the win you 'stole' from the gunners?
remember all those extra minutes you reqd to equalise?

It is rich to hear manc scum now bleating on about fairness.

may thunderbolt strike all your groins.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Tkb
See what I meant back then when I told you it's not about possession?
It's about what you do with the ball when you have it, even if it's for 10 minutes.

We had greater possession yesterday but couldn't make it count.

if we had no possession, we would have lost like 4-0

the possession made the game difficlt b4 the REF decided to unbalance the game
we played well enuff not to lose

Rooney and co caused the defeat for not hittin the target

Vieira:

ode eshi
back to sender tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
Manure fans, game don pass.
Stop sulking. it's just a round leather game. . . . .

Eastbay, thanks for the correction but why you gotta call me out like that??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
Vieira:

And may lightning fry up your cahones. cheesy grin

@TKB
Okay, you've got a point.
But fact still remains that it's completely vexing when a team retains so much possession with zilch to show for it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
Cristalz:

@TKB
Okay, you've got a point.
But fact still remains that it's completely vexing when a team retains so much possession with zilch to show for it.
we need a goal poacher

and Obertan shld start playing regularly

Hargo will soon be back
it can only get better
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
Yeah, Obertan should get more games. Hez got pace, he just needs to work on his final ball.
Owen. . .one is never sure when he will miss and when he won't.

I don't get why Berba didn't play; he wasn't even featured on the bench.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Chamo
You're complaining 'cos the kick resulted in a goal.

The ref got some calls wrong; Evans shoulda gotten a red. A yellow for the Taekwondo kick on Drog, and the yellow for the lovely chopping of Carvalho's old legs.

As for Drogba's yellow, sure he is famous for exaggerating, but imagine a player landing his boot on your chest like that at full throttle.
Had to hurt.
Let's not forget that Drog has got the skinniest chest in the EPL, so there was no meat to cushion the blow

God bless you my sister.
I just fell in luv with you, sisterly luv okiss kiss 

The game had it's fair share of controversy.
Both sides had a dose.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Bluediva
wink

Naija game is about starting. Howard Webb officiating. grin

Go Eaglets!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by allboyz(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
pitied UTD yesterday. . .

@Criz. . .i dont believe that game was balanced! the ref made "costly errs" against UTD. . .but twas good to see that it hurt Fergie and other scumtwats! its was simply pay back time. the yorubas will say " eni ti o ba ni ika meji, o ma fi ikan se ara e" (he that has 2 wickedness, will use 1 of it to himself)

anyways worryless. . .the Gunners will gun 'em at the Emiratti come 29th.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
Naija game is about starting. Howard Webb officiating.

Webb, cool.
World class officiating.

Heard Ovbredo was 'ere too

allboyz:

pitied UTD yesterday. . .

@Criz. . .i dont believe that game was balanced! the ref made "costly errs" against UTD. . .but twas good to see that it hurt Fergie and other scumtwats! its was simply pay back time. the yorubas will say " eni ti o ba ni ika meji, o ma fi ikan se ara e" (he that has 2 wickedness, will use 1 of it to himself)

anyways worryless. . .the Gunners will gun 'em at the Emiratti come 29th.

Afi's bikoko must be confusing you.
BTW, wetin e mean?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
I hear you sir.

Howard Webb in Naija.  .  .he should come to Abuja o. I want an autograph. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by allboyz(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2009
@BD - Affi's bikoko simply means the exact thing that you are thinking of now (laffs)

Criz - u mean that UTD fan is in Naija? i mean Howard webb? o ga ooo
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2009
@allboyz
He may be a United fan, but he is a very good ref.
He is currently officiating the Nigeria-Korea U-17 World Cup game. You aren't watching?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by allboyz(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
NOT REALLY WATCHING, i will take ma laptop to the livin room now to watch. . . but the guy na UTD fan ooo

that Azeez of a guy that scored grew and lives on ma street here in Lagos. honestly the guy don pass 26yrs. i 100% serious no joke pls! he plays for almost all the clubs in ma town and then he usually use to come toast a girl in my compound then and i was in primary 5 or so. . .now he's claiming U-17 wch means im older than him now. . .such things dont make watch the Najija Under age games! they will always win because they are older than all their counter-parts so there is no joy in it.

i will manage to watch sha!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
allboyz:

NOT REALLY WATCHING, i will take ma laptop to the livin room now to watch. . . but the guy na UTD fan ooo

that Azeez of a guy that scored grew and lives on ma street here in Lagos. honestly the guy don pass 26yrs. i 100% serious no joke pls! he plays for almost all the clubs in ma town and then he usually use to come toast a girl in my compound then and i was in primary 5 or so. . .now he's claiming U-17 wch means im older than him now. . .such things dont make watch the Najija Under age games! they will always win because they are older than all their counter-parts so there is no joy in it.

i will manage to watch sha!
Chei Azeez. Grandpa claiming young man shocked shocked grin . Na wa for dos overgrown babies wey full the eagle's squad oo undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
@allboyz
LOL grin
Sure it's the same Azeez? Come join us on the thread naw, on the main Sports board.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
pls he shld stay here o
we dont want those kinda stories in dt place

MRI says hes younger dn u tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
Belated but still valid. . . in your face rotten scumtwats! grin grin grin

Cristalz:

@Chamo
You're complaining 'cos the kick resulted in a goal. grin

Had to hurt.
Let's not forget that Drog has got the skinniest chest in the EPL, so there was no meat to cushion the blow. grin

Some sanity remains in scumland. cheesy Fergie did the same thing when y'all screwed up the last time - blaming the ref. The team is simply not good enough at the moment, no stories about it. When your most consistent midfielder is a geriatric Giggs despite having 20m+ players like Carrick and Hargo around then you know you have mega issues.

That said, maybe the second half of the season will be better - maybe Obertan will start hitting row F instead of row Z. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tubabie(f): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ibime:

Good to see you Crizzle.  cheesy

We're just waiting on Presido1, Tubabie and Phony to confirm attendance.  grin

Ok am here. cheesy
We had a good game and our midfield was quite impressive.We were impressive all through , the game was not a close one but we still lost.
The only issue we had was upfront with the attack who missed some clear cut chances and we were punished for it later on .
The referee made some wrong calls for both teams so i guess we just look forward try to do our utmost best to win our remaining matches before December end so that we can be comfortable on the table.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
Fletcher told the Manchester Evening News: "It was clearly not a foul. I knew at the time and I have watched it again on the replay. I back-heeled the ball and Cole just jumps up in the air and the ref gives a foul.

"I think we are starting to see Mr Wenger's comments starting to influence referees which is a shame really. Now we have to raise our game and ensure these decisions are not affecting the game."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=696360&sec=england&cc=5739

Now this is getting ludicrous. First it was the ref's fault, now it's Wenger's fault for making comments about persistent fouling about 8 games ago?  cheesy

Utd must truly be getting desperate if they are bringing out such ridiculous excuses. Was it Wenger that induced Utd defenders with sleeping sickness that they forgot to mark both Terry and Anelka in the box?  cheesy  grin grin

Very soon it will be Wenger's fault that Ando may have scored his only goal ever for Utd.  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
debosky:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=696360&sec=england&cc=5739

Now this is getting ludicrous. First it was the ref's fault, now it's Wenger's fault for making comments about persistent fouling about 8 games ago?  cheesy

Utd must truly be getting desperate if they are bringing out such ridiculous excuses. Was it Wenger that induced Utd defenders with sleeping sickness that they forgot to mark both Terry and Anelka in the box?  cheesy  grin grin

Very soon it will be Wenger's fault that Ando may have scored his only goal ever for Utd.  grin grin

Nah debo, like the saying goes there is no smoke without fire, three key factors influenced the outcome of the game

The weather (was too windy causing major disruptions)
The fan behind chelsea bench brushing his teeth caused united players to lose concentration
The turf was not up to standard
Scummies just bring a different dimension to making excuses with creativity, you can't beat that cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by ritchboy(m): 12:11am On Nov 10, 2009
Fletcher should be publicly executed(middle eastern style) for spewing such unadulterated garbage cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 12:13am On Nov 10, 2009
ritchboy:

Fletcher should be publicly executed(middle eastern style) for spewing such unadulterated garbage cheesy

grin cheesy grin brutality
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Ifedisky(m): 1:36am On Nov 10, 2009
llnited
I just have a few short words to say to Manchester United fans, players, staff and management this morning,
Tough tits.
Yes it should have been a penalty, yes you were wrongly flagged for offside at 0-0, yes the goal should have been disallowed for being offside - but it wasn't, and it was ALL against you and that's what makes it EVEN BETTER!
Let me remind you of a date - September 23rd 2007. Chelsea took on Manchester United at Old Trafford in Avram Grant's first game. After Mikel gets harshly sent off (but set the tone for subsequent red cards in the weeks that followed), Tevez scores three minutes into two minutes of first-half stoppage time which there was nas no justifiable reason to be added on. Then, at the end, Saha cons and scores from a penalty with the most outrageous swallow dive you'll ever see after a 'tackle' from Ben Haim - and if that wasn't bad enough - it happened outside the box as well. Final score, SCUMS 2, chelsea 0. United get 3 points and come the end of the season, United win the title - by two points.
Yesterday's victory was for any team that's rightly or wrongly felt a sense of injustice against Manchester United and their twelfth man in the last 15 years. That was for Oldham in the 1994 FA Cup Semi Final, that was for Middlesbrough and the numerous Ronaldo penalties that never should have been, that was for Newcastle when Solskjaer hacked down Robert Lee when clean through and then received a standing ovation, that was for Blackburn and the goal-kick that became a corner that became a Tevez goal, that was for Manchester City, Sheffield Wednesday and the numerous other victims of 'Fergie Time', that was for Tottenham and the Pedro Mendez half-way line goal that never was, ,That was for ARSENAL and the Rooney dive that led to a penalty and ended their 49-game unbeaten run,
Man Utd (and imagine me saying those two words like Paul Merson does) - take that defeat like we've all had to and try and take your boring Ronaldoless team to the top of the table again.
http://www.football365.com/mailbox/story/0,17033,8744_5684455,00.html
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2009
Faggotson and the scummies are just giving

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2009
dayokanu:

Faggotson and the scummies are just giving
oga,go an self-service on your stupid thread.Your players are so disillusioned with your shitty team that can't score to save themselves.Toni walked and Lahm talked.Now they are both in trouble.
Ifedisky:

llnited
I just have a few short words to say to Manchester United fans, players, staff and management this morning,
Tough tits.
Yes it should have been a penalty, yes you were wrongly flagged for offside at 0-0, yes the goal should have been disallowed for being offside - but it wasn't, and it was ALL against you and that's what makes it EVEN BETTER!
Let me remind you of a date - September 23rd 2007. Chelsea took on Manchester United at Old Trafford in Avram Grant's first game. After Mikel gets harshly sent off (but set the tone for subsequent red cards in the weeks that followed), Tevez scores three minutes into two minutes of first-half stoppage time which there was nas no justifiable reason to be added on. Then, at the end, Saha cons and scores from a penalty with the most outrageous swallow dive you'll ever see after a 'tackle' from Ben Haim - and if that wasn't bad enough - it happened outside the box as well. Final score, SCUMS 2, chelsea 0. United get 3 points and come the end of the season, United win the title - by two points.
Yesterday's victory was for any team that's rightly or wrongly felt a sense of injustice against Manchester United and their twelfth man in the last 15 years. That was for Oldham in the 1994 FA Cup Semi Final, that was for Middlesbrough and the numerous Ronaldo penalties that never should have been, that was for Newcastle when Solskjaer hacked down Robert Lee when clean through and then received a standing ovation, that was for Blackburn and the goal-kick that became a corner that became a Tevez goal, that was for Manchester City, Sheffield Wednesday and the numerous other victims of 'Fergie Time', that was for Tottenham and the Pedro Mendez half-way line goal that never was, ,That was for ARSENAL and the Rooney dive that led to a penalty and ended their 49-game unbeaten run,
Man Utd (and imagine me saying those two words like Paul Merson does) - take that defeat like we've all had to and try and take your boring Ronaldoless team to the top of the table again.
http://www.football365.com/mailbox/story/0,17033,8744_5684455,00.html
Thanks for ejaculating on our thread.
Now wipe up your spunk and get out of here.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2009
Is it me or the ladies on this thread are showing more balls than the men?

Crizzle, Tubabie. . .BIG UPS! wink

@Eastbay, padi mi, wetin dey se le now? I thought you'd take this defeat like, well a DEFEAT, no?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2009
Scumtwats are bad losers they always give excuses for every retarded performance. From coach Sat Senile Faggotson to the fans
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2009
No my guy.
I haven't for once complained about anything.
just some ranters here who like to feel relevant with sme kind of stupid analysis we have to deal with.

dayokanu:

Scumtwats are bad losers they always give excuses for every retarded performance. From coach Sat Senile Faggotson to the fans
And some daft people never seem to shut up.especially some people who hire imbeciles as coaches.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2009
Of course imbeciles like

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2009
See vermins and twats all over the place?
I ain't surprised though, thats what you get for being successful!!!
Haters we love the attention tongue tongue we deserve them and also want them coming k?

Criz,
Per Evans stamp on Drogs, can u tell me the result on Evans if he hadn't raised his legs?
I mean he coulda claimed he didn't know someone was coming for a ball he had won fair and square.
Drogba ran into EVANS raised legs PERIOD!!! Na so I see am oo! shocked shocked Anything else wey una talk, for ya pocket.[color=#550000]
[/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (101)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw / Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Spanish Super Cup (2 - 0) On 16th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.