Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) (30920 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

Who is that??
8 Miles?
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2016
GIYAZZ:
8 Miles?

Is Eminem also referred to as B-rabbit??

8miles is a rap battle movie by Eminem jor
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Fadedjeans: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

Is Eminem also referred to as B-rabbit??

8miles is a rap battle movie by Eminem jor

Eminem's character was B-rabbit in the movie. Watched the movie yet?
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by MUVA(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I have always known, that u have a thing for sinaj.

Really? Yet you don't know where to place a coma (,) in a sentence. Smh..
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by MUVA(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

Gm. Hope u slept well wink
Yea I did. I'm sure u did too wink
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2016
MUVA:

Really? Yet you don't know where to place a coma (,) in a sentence. Smh..
its a computer error

1 Like

Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by MUVA(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
its a computer error
Computer error? A "computer" wrongly placed a coma?

Dude! Are you faucking kidding me? grin
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2016
MUVA:

Computer error? A "computer" wrongly placed a coma?

Dude! Are you faucking kidding me? grin
no im not, its the computer that is faucking kidding both of us.
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by MUVA(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
no im not, its the computer that is faucking kidding both of us.

I'm not doing this with you this morning.
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2016
MUVA:

I'm not doing this with you this morning.
where is that lady, that met u inside keke napep, that u bought suya for.
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Eminem's character was B-rabbit in the movie. Watched the movie yet?

Not yet..gm..only read about it ...I haven't found time Lolz

How are u
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Lsofdk(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2016
handsam:

Kingcheezypuff grin...Puffy someone is crushing on you and you are busy crushing on mynd44 ...

She is yours jawe babatonguecheesy
thank you baba, but if she do shakara too much I'll leave her and go for sinaj
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:
Mi lady, please kindly check your mail.... Thanks.
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by handsam(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

lipsrsealed
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by handsam(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

lipsrsealed

Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin cheesy grin the man has a reserve crush!!!!
You better go get er cuz I'm busy chasing Mynd tongue
.... almost got I know! angry
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Lsofdk(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin cheesy grin the man has a reserve crush!!!!
You better go get er cuz I'm busy chasing Mynd tongue
.... almost got I know! angry
undecided
mynd is busy chasing other ladiestongue you'll get old waiting. when your answer is YES, you know where to find mewink
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

undecided
mynd is busy chasing other ladiestongue you'll get old waiting. when your answer is YES, you know where to find mewink
shocked°Oh!
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Lsofdk(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked°Oh!
you don't need to say much puff. YES would dosmiley
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

you don't need to say much puff. YES would dosmiley
°No tongue ...Go get ya reserve.
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Lsofdk(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°No tongue ...Go get ya reserve.
i have no reserve, it's you and you alone. i was only joking and trying to hasten the YES reponsewink
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by tens4real(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
where is that my crush sef? OK this is for u...
they say Romeo and Juliet had the greatest of love but I would humbly multiply theirs by infinity and I will take it to the end to the measure of that which I feel for you!!!
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

i have no reserve, it's you and you alone. i was only joking and trying to hasten the YES reponsewink
No smiley
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Lsofdk(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No smiley
undecided
when you've the response i desire, you know how/where to find mewink

1 Like

Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
handsam:

Kingcheezypuff grin...Puffy someone is crushing on you and you are busy crushing on mynd44 ...

She is yours jawe babatonguecheesy
Handsm,you would give me away? cry
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by handsam(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Handsm,you would give me away? cry

You were the one who gave me away but now that you want me backgrin...lsofdk swerve tongue

And now smellymouth can wed us once again smiley

And no reluctance this time...SAY YES!
grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Laveda(f): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Smello why you laughing? cry
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
handsam:

You were the one who gave me away but now that you want me backgrin...lsofdk swerve tongue

And now smellymouth can wed us once again smiley

And no reluctance this time...SAY YES!
grincheesy
... shocked Slow down hommie! Don't you think you rushing things lipsrsealed
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by sinaj(f): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

make smellymouth catch u tongue
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by sinaj(f): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I have always known, that u have a thing for sinaj.
let smellymouth catch u tongue
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Smellymouth: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Laveda:

Smello why you laughing? cry

Lavvy, your rap lines made me smile smiley

It seems lovely cool

Whoever it is meant for should consider himself lucky..
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Smellymouth: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
make smellymouth catch u tongue

sinaj:
let smellymouth catch u tongue

Ello bae, where hath thou been grin

Doth thou not knowest I missed thee?

I will "chuck" the phone inside rice like you instructed when I get home cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? / Mr Nairaland 2012 Semi-finals. . . . Voting Ended / Can You Marry A Non-graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.