Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary (31244 Views)

Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Just don't disappoint your family and fans, you hear?
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by allanphash7(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nawa one month only and we no go hear word when it reach ten years then America go hear am too
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by chichriso: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
I pray their wedding overcome the test of times
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Babysho(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Raph01:
make I check first.. abeg weytn dey do diz gyal sef, na she go first marry?? rubbish, I dorn go jor

Lol Modern Family gif.

Do you watch that TV show?
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Thobiy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
floragregs:
This one is another showbody like tonto dike. Any small thing she go announce am.
Exactly
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by iswallker(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Counting down to the end....
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by FutsRico: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
I wish her the best

tutorbaze:
OAP Tolu “Toolz” Oniru and pilot Tunde Demuren tied the knot on the 28th of Last Month in the presence of family and friends at a destination wedding in Dubai. Today makes it a month after and the media personality took to her Instagram page to celebrate. She shared the photo above and wrote,
"One month down...forever and a day to go by God's grace!! #Love #Blessed#TSquared2016"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHMtSr1gfCI/

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by hustla(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
She be like adult hippopotamus chei
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by finest0007(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
You don't love me?

And your response is NO

Two of you should just get married already na cheesy
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by missyadorable(f): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
StainlessH:
keep it off media.

Rule number one!

Giving monthly analysis of her marriage on the media..well...dunno oh

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by LOVEGINO(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na 2day?
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by LOVEGINO(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Short gals with wahala! I pray d marriage last oo!
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Can someone tell me what makes this girl pretty men she is dam ugly
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by FOREXMART(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
edible catering is on nairaland, beware.
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Nickymezor(f): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Congrats to dem...
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by ogtavia(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tynasparks:
Counting down already
she is such a big f.o.o.l..i find her very annoying..
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Tynasparks(f): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
ogtavia:
she is such a big f.o.o.l..i find her very annoying..
oga no vex
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Dynamique: 12:59am On Jun 29, 2016
Let's take that one month as ten years.
By the fifth month, the marriage will be over.
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by okoi001(m): 3:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Dezolo:
Aunty waist trainer.. The moment you keep celebrating marriage every month.. Bear in mind, 1 year would feel like a 100 years...

Forget about time ni.. Just enjoy your marriage..

true talk, am even sure that she is getting tired of it.
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 4:12am On Jun 29, 2016
Raph01:
make I check first.. abeg weytn dey do diz gyal sef, na she go first marry?? rubbish, I dorn go jor
cheesy cheesy u never see any tin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 29, 2016
I think she may be right celebrating her one month marriage milestone if we take into cognizant the alarming rate of "brexit" hitting celebrity unions these days.
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2016
why does this sound like a countdown to divorce?
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by litaninja(m): 6:34am On Jun 29, 2016
I'm telling u....

Ioannes:
why does this sound like a countdown to divorce?

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by ogtavia(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2016
Tynasparks:
oga no vex
I m nt angry...just making a point..you will agree with me as well that she is..
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Raph01: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
cheesy cheesy u never see any tin
de tin taya me sef

luv yo dp
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by willibounce1(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2016
I think she's scared...that guy too cool not to cheat. It's just a matter of time. No one lady can own one good looking man alone. Some thirsty gals will always want a taste of the goodies. She better just keep her marriage out of social media and put it on low key.

A lot of people, especially the ones close to her are waiting to laugh at her.
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Tynasparks(f): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
ogtavia:
I m nt angry...just making a point..you will agree with me as well that she is..
true
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by darlenese(f): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Msheeeeeeeeew
Msheeeeeeeeew
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Raph01:
de tin taya me sef

luv yo dp
thanks smiley
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary by Raph01: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Rewards A Twitter Follower For Monitoring His Tweets Via Notifications / Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party / Portable: 'Poco Lee Stole My Song & The Dollars Wizkid Gave Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.