Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview (39072 Views)

How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
permanentgrace:
I'm still looking for what is funny about this topic though
Then it means you have a poor sense of humour cool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by permanentgrace(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Then it means you have a poor sense of humour cool

If this were to be a comedy show where i paid money and enter the hall, i would without hesitation ask for the refund of my ticket fee. Dont get it twisted. I enjoy most of ur threads but this one, no no no.
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
shocked cheesy cheesy :Dabeg abeg, i can not come and laugh and come and die oooo, shocked angry grin na who put that number 9 there, gosh i don laugh so tey, my stomach hurts like mad and my body feels like i'm having funny currents pass thru me, abeg abeg before una kill me, i am logging off.. grin grin cheesy
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

If this were to be a comedy show where i paid money and enter the hall, i would without hesitation ask for the refund of my ticket fee. Dont get it twisted. I enjoy most of ur threads but this one, no no no.

dude wither u realy have a bad sense of humor or ur having a hard time understanding what humor means, no offence bro cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

It happens sha
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by obinna002: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Rotfl, can't stop laughing
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by madgoat(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
tosyne2much:

Or the interviewer discovers ur nairaland moniker is : madgoat cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by permanentgrace(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

dude wither u realy have a bad sense of humor or ur having a hard time understanding what humor means, no offence bro cool

Like i said, the thread may be funny to you, but i'm still looking for what is funny in it.
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Hahahaha lmao grin grin Bro abeg easy oooo grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
madgoat:

Or the interviewer discovers ur nairaland moniker is : madgoat cheesy
Dem go quickly pursue commot for the interview room grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by henrylowe(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

Like i said, the thread may be funny to you, but i'm still looking for what is funny in it.
Which one can you come up with?
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by spanzed(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tosin baba.....i hail you...
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na Juju follow d person nor be witch again
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by izzou(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by torqque7(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:

Very few people offline know my Nairaland username. Too many bad belle peeps out there grin

Lol you lucky say you no ban me before if not your punishment for increase from 20 kids to 50 grin grin..hahaha so you were a small terrorist mod..rotfl kiss
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by legundarybeans(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
TosynedDAH boss>>>>>>Mr 10things.....never cease to amaze me grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by bolt000(m): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
mixratio:
true especially when they are the railway company
Lmfao
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by tosyne2much(m): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
legundarybeans:
TosynedDAH boss>>>>>>Mr 10things.....never cease to amaze me grin
Egbon, your guy just dey loyal ooooo grin grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by MCeeShort(m): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Haha? Na true u tok so
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Ranchhoddas: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2016
henrylowe:
3 & 5 are so hilarious cheesy

The witches and wizards in your village followed you to a job interview if you go for an interview and they ask for your nairaland username, and you said "Ishilove", meanwhile you don send all the interviewers go 2months ban grin
kikikikikikiki...
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Jexbabs: 1:30am On Jun 29, 2016
When the person to interview you is that boy you taught in secondary school and you always say to ''give-up school and go find a handy job to learn cause you will never make it''

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by whizcartel(m): 1:56am On Jun 29, 2016
change your name to tosyn10much.
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Kruzilano(m): 2:23am On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
[p] [/p]
too much
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by tosyne2much(m): 3:11am On Jun 29, 2016
whizcartel:
change your name to tosyn10much.
I will change it bro grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Fash20: 3:53am On Jun 29, 2016
No. 9 bust my brain
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by tosyne2much(m): 5:12am On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Very few people offline know my Nairaland username. Too many bad belle peeps out there grin
Shey na my own username dem come know wella ? grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by LarryBeryl(m): 5:12am On Jun 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
That was how i went for an interview and the first question the interviewer asked me was " which club do you support ?

I said arsenal and the next thing he said was ok with a big grin...

I never got that job ooo

He never said football club, it could be a social club or other sport
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Any moraforka dat wants your FB, Nairaland or what ever is sick! And in fact is dead on arrival! Always stitch off FB when going to such places. Tell them you are a guest on Nairaland... Yo are infact a Ghost to the internet! They can keep the forken job if they dont cheerish your skills. Damn! Your certificate states in charater and learning. On the brighter side, always be the oneto kick assess and not the other way round! Thats pure stalk! Sh*t! People shouldnt allow other give them shitz! Be professional all times.

If you let them ride when giving the job, 2morow dey are just gonna delay you pay, and you cant say jack hoot. Trust me. I gave someone Punch in the eye and still got all my pay! It took me few kobos to get my bail while he paid thousands to get stiches! Dont take sh!t...
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by nonjebose(m): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thumbs up for this one. I really enjoyed it. It's much better than some 10 this and 20 that, lol. Good work
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Ishilove: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:

Lol you lucky say you no ban me before if not your punishment for increase from 20 kids to 50 grin grin..hahaha so you were a small terrorist mod..rotfl kiss
I was a strict mod, not terrorist. People often mistake one for the other tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by whizcartel(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
lol..don't forget to credit me grin
tosyne2much:
lol..don't forget to credit me
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Thobiy(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Samakus:
So far it's Tosyne2much's post, it's fp made
Naso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? / Transocean aptitude test result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.