Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview (39069 Views)

How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Thobiy(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Dainikel:
Hilarious!
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2016
A Human Resource / Real Estate Consulting Firm in Lagos needs the services of a Business Analyst, Commission Agent, Sales Representative, Marketers, Public Relation Officer and a Cleaner. Interested canditates should call to know the mood of application 07060963144, 07086560323. candidates must be well presentable. Qualification: SSCE OND HND B.Sc Note: This is a direct employment all candidates must reside in lagos.
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by tosyne2much(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2016
nonjebose:
Thumbs up for this one. I really enjoyed it. It's much better than some 10 this and 20 that, lol. Good work
Thanks bros cool
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by tosyne2much(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2016
Thobiy:
Naso
You sef support am shey? grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by graphiti: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

Hr: are u a nairalander?

Cutehector: pardon? cheesy

Hr: never mind cool

grin

Very deep! grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by graphiti: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2016
georjay:
11. When the interviewer request to peruse your nairaland profile and he sees AWON WEREY 100%

12. When the interviewer checks your nairaland topics and post only to discover that you supported lanicky meanwhile he was mimzy campaign manager

13. When it gets to your turn to be interviewed and your stomach start protesting and then your ass hole let you down by releasing gas intermittently....

Hmmmmm.... M-kombat tinz!
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Layooluwa(f): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Hahahahaha!!! Lwkmd. Nyc one@ Op
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by torqque7(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

I was a strict mod, not terrorist. People often mistake one for the other tongue

Chai na him mean say if your man vex you small you go punish am well well by tieing your legs together with chain and padlock to deprive him of heaven for 2 weeks o cry cry..*hmm thinking padlock spare keys must be stollen somehow somehow*
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by donbenedict(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2016
graphiti:

Very deep!
grin
very simple. Hw employer go ask me dah kyn question and him expect me to tell am yes.. make I come cast myself. Will just divert the question enter facebook.

Will be like I do social media buh not frequently. Buh I have a facebook account. My name is what I use for it. Him go open am, see, nothing dey wey dey incriminating.

Congrats, u got the job.. grin

Deal is done
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Ishilove: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:

Chai na him mean say if your man vex you small you go punish am well well by tieing your legs together with chain and padlock to deprive him of heaven for 2 weeks o cry cry..*hmm thinking padlock spare keys must be stollen somehow somehow*
Yes o. All these heavy duty chains they use to tow Mac trucks na hin I go use padlock the place. After locking I will go and keep the keys and spare keys in the bank vault grin
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Spactacle(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
elopee3000:
or ur the one abusing yorubas tribal marks and when u went for interview and u met a yoruba man with oshogbo tribal Marks and he asked if ur a nairalander u said and he ask u to sign in ; only for him to see ur moniker calling yoruba people tiger face grin grin

lol nairaland putting peeps into gbese since 800AD
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Spactacle(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na big fck up be that oooo grin

i tell you;;shame no go let you shame self;
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by modestdude(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
That was how i went for an interview and the first question the interviewer asked me was " which club do you support ?

I said arsenal and the next thing he said was ok with a big grin...

I never got that job ooo
When asked such question in an interview, its a bait to know if your future decisions and judgement will be skewed or favouristic. Simply tell them that though you like football, you are not a supporter of any club and you watch games objectively with an open mind for the purpose of deriving optimal happiness from the round leather game.

Finally, that only your love for country and patriotism pitches you in support of the national team whenever they file out in green-white-green
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by elopee3000(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Spactacle:

lol nairaland putting peeps into gbese since 800AD
my brother no be so
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by sbabimbola(f): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ajusshi:
For real? If i stop hunting for jobs, will u agree to be a baby mama to a jobless broke and idle fella?

Of course not..... Number 1 baby father......

Regards to your baby mamas.
AS FOR ME, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN SUCH LINE OF THOUGHT.

before I forget, you need to become an entrepreneur instead of pursuing your innocent village witches. LOL!
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by torqque7(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Yes o. All these heavy duty chains they use to tow Mac trucks na hin I go use padlock the place. After locking I will go and keep the keys and spare keys in the bank vault grin

Ehenn better stop that dangerous play o..very very expensive joke angry so you want downfall of that bank be that because the next day after you deposit the key in the bank you will just hear the bank got burnt. so if you dn't want that situation for the innocent bank then you should have mercy with your punishment grin tamper justice with mercy..
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by Thobiy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
You sef support am shey? grin
Yep
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:
Lmao! una no go kee person with Laf cheesy
smiley. Howdy? Been ages.
Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
StepTwo:
when Omenka goes for an interview and all the interviewers are Nairaland Ipob youths
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview by niggaman(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
madgoat:

Or the interviewer discovers ur nairaland moniker is : madgoat cheesy
or irunobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? / Transocean aptitude test result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.