Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love (1363 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love by FireKing: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
There is the girl i'm dating at the moment.She is lovely,strong,hardworking,good at domestics work and knows how to cook very well...........thats why she is my everything.......think of even getting married to her. But, lately when she came over to my place...one night she was feeling sleepy but i was in the mood to....my body on fire..........u know s*x but to my greatest shock while i was disturbing her so we could have s*x but she called me another guys name like twice that she was not ready now but later......which we later had s*x ....... What i dont understand is that ''why would she call another guy"s name instead of my name when we are about to make love"? .......Please, share,advice,tell me your mind cos my mind is tensed,troubled,my heart is hurt rite now,i need your opinion
Re: When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love by kwencypresh(f): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Maybe ur name is difficult for her to pronounce

My thought tho
Re: When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love by DRISKLEF(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Simply means you're only but a sekx toy to her undecided
Re: When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
k
Re: When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
What's your name again?
Re: When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love by kikies(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Guy leave name,continue to dey shine d Kongo

Bt wait ooo
Shildren of nowadays no get shame again oooo
So u Neva marry d babe u come dey tell us ow u dey kpansh am Abi.........after ull b considering leaving her, for anoda man to continue from where u stopped,after u don use d better part commot Abi
O kare lai
Re: When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love by olaleks007(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
U think u are d only one noticed and enjoying her characteristics abi

The lady is laughing at you in Spanish

Woss,,, if u really want her.... Give her belle and tie her down
Re: When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love by ligopedro: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
You call Linda name nao. tongue
Re: When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love by Laveda(f): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Continue hitting. undecided

Wetin you want make we tell you? undecided
Re: When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love by bitchcrafts: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
When u are done wondering , let me know

(1) (Reply)

The Virgin’s Experience / Your Relationship Is A Fraud Without Honesty / As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.