Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (5778 Views)

Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ / Friends With My EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by BoboFashion(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Wetin happen
Calm down, na poco a poco
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Jokes aside, have u guys really talked about it? And are u truly sure u done? U don't find him worthy of any form of fighting for? Be honest with yourself. Something tells me u still feel a weight of lump in your throat and your mouth could still taste salt.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Fighting for? Then am a cursed child if I ever do that. I only wrote a letter with little or no details at all. You do not know the gravity of the whole thing. If I am your sis and I tell you I wanna go back to him, I swear; you will be forced to curse me.

What's there in being with an arrogant cheat? He doesn't deserve me, am too good for such a guy.

I loved the wrong guy rightly. And everyday I pray to high heavens for it not to happen again.
Re: , by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Vikky014:
Word
wink
Re: , by bitchcrafts: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
bamirotola:

Even the gods are bored!!! I love your sneakers tho....
lol. Me sef dey wonder how someone would sit down and type a story so long for somebody who doesn't even matter again...Make her Boify come carry her gf go reconcile in a place meant for two oh grin
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
yeah. Lastly, Do some soul searching as regards relationship. What are your expectations from the next relationship? That'll go a long way in determining the kind of person you roll with and the attitude in it. Wish I could advise you further though. All ze best

You could
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
yeah. Lastly, Do some soul searching as regards relationship. What are your expectations from the next relationship? That'll go a long way in determining the kind of person you roll with and the attitude in it. Wish I could advise you further though. All ze best

You can.
Re: , by halfricanadian(f): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
BoboFashion:

Anything!!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy yeah anything
Re: , by Laveda(f): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Seriously? You wrote all that for an ex? undecided

You get time, fùck the ex that cheated.. They don't deserve even "hello"
Re: , by BoboFashion(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy yeah anything
Na coded something, can't talk am here.... some ears re open
Re: , by halfricanadian(f): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
BoboFashion:

Na coded something, can't talk am here.... some ears re open

lol grin grin whisper sweet nonsense to me jare
Re: , by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
queencalipso:

You could
lol.
Re: , by BoboFashion(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol grin grin whisper sweet nonsense to me jare
Bring ur ear joor
Re: , by bitchcrafts: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
queencalipso:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Fighting for? Then am a cursed child if I ever do that. I only wrote a letter with little or no details at all. You do not know the gravity of the whole thing. If I am your sis and I tell you I wanna go back to him, I swear; you will be forced to curse me.

What's there in being with an arrogant cheat? He doesn't deserve me, am too good for such a guy.

I loved the wrong guy rightly. And everyday I pray to high heavens for it not to happen again.
Now, I think I get it. I can see youre now trying to Have maximum fun! but please u gatto switch off the regrets, keep the lessons learnt to heart but never shutting down the gates of your heart so u can feel life as it passes, so that u can lose yourself allowing your heart to feel love when it comes, your experiences keeping your mind alert so it can lead you through opening your eyes wide n clear, so that you won't be a slave to love again, rather a partner in love forever. Does that sound friendly tongue
Re: , by halfricanadian(f): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
BoboFashion:

Bring ur ear joor

grin bring it to where?
Re: , by bamirotola: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
bitchcrafts:
lol. Me sef dey wonder how someone would sit down and type a story so long for somebody who doesn't even matter again...Make her Boify come carry her gf go reconcile in a place meant for two oh grin

Abi na, they will come nd rant after small fyt with le boo... le boo will come back with risen glory behind d zippers and settle fyt behind close door, she'd den come back nd say no bae like boo.... ladies with their epileptic emotional heart...
Re: , by bitchcrafts: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
bamirotola:

Abi na, they will come nd rant after small fyt with le boo... le boo will come back with risen glory behind d zippers and settle fyt behind close door, she'd den come back nd say no bae like boo.... ladies with their epileptic emotional heart...
Best one can do is just tell em sorry and pull one slurry advise from one's ass like I do do when I see one wey no fit agree like our dear op here... Women n confusion like bread and jam grin

1 Like

Re: , by BoboFashion(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin bring it to where?
Bring ur ear joor, abi I resemble Suarez or Tyson?
Re: , by halfricanadian(f): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
BoboFashion:

Bring ur ear joor, abi I resemble Suarez or Tyson?

grin grin u can resemble wolveline who knows
Re: , by BoboFashion(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin u can resemble wolveline who knows
Obvious that u hates me cry
Re: , by halfricanadian(f): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
BoboFashion:

Obvious that u hates me cry

Yeah it is
Re: , by BoboFashion(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah it is
Keep it up!
Re: , by halfricanadian(f): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
BoboFashion:

Keep it up!

Ok
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Now, I think I get it. I can see youre now trying to Have maximum fun! but please u gatto switch off the regrets, keep the lessons learnt to heart but never shutting down the gates of your heart so u can feel live as it passes so that u can lose yourself allowing your heart to feel love when it comes, your experiences keeping you mind alert so it can lead you through opening your eyes wide clear so that you won't be a slave to love again, rather a partner in love forever. Does that sound friendly tongue

Of course it is. Regrets is what I never had rather I am grtful for it, for lessons learnt. Am this girl that built some kind of defensive wall around me when it comes to matters of the heart, I've always thought that I can't be broken. He weakened my defences and eventually broke me, I felt the kind of pain I never thought I will feel, the pains that took away my nights and appetite.

So, i learnt that am not that strong after all, he showed me a weakness I never knew was there. I will love again only this time with my eyes wide open. He can't decide the path my life will follow. If I shot my hrt to love and become bitter to every guy, that means he won and he will eventually succeed in ruining my life. He's not worth it.

This letter is actually a final goodbye for me, I have finally freed my self from his bondage. I can now talk about it without feeling any pain.
Re: , by bitchcrafts: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
queencalipso:

Of course it is. Regrets is what I never had rather I am grtful for it, for lessons learnt. Am this girl that built some kind of defensive wall around me when it comes to matters of the heart, I've always thought that I can't be broken. He weakened my defences and eventually broke me, I felt the kind of pain I never thought I will feel, the pains that took away my nights and appetite.

So, i learnt that am not that strong after all, he showed me a weakness I never knew was there. I will love again only this time with my eyes wide open. He can't decide the path my life will follow. If I shot my hrt to love and become bitter to every guy, that means he won and he will eventually succeed in ruining my life. He's not worth it.

This letter is actually a final goodbye for me, I have finally freed my self from his bondage. I can now talk about it without feeling any pain.

lol. Damn u still love this guy cheesy Its written everywhere. You don't have to yank yourself free from thinking about him. Take it slow OK? lol. My sistuh take it real slow grin
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 5:36am On Jun 29, 2016
bitchcrafts:
lol. Damn u still love this guy cheesy Its written everywhere. You don't have to yank yourself free from thinking about him. Take it slow OK? lol. My sistuh take it real slow grin

Honestly u nlers can be very funny!¡!! What ever mks you happy then.
Re: , by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 29, 2016
Yeah the lady still care about the guy so better settle your disagreenent and move on instead of unnnecessary drama series.
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 6:00am On Jun 29, 2016
bamirotola:

If u care to notice, I wasn't seeking for advice. Do you even know how long this has been? I have been on nl since 2013, i dont make silly posts especially one that have to do with my life. For me, social media (nl) is the
worst place to seek for advice, this is a place where pple give advice base on their own personal opinion and feelings, while some may even insult you for doing what you feel is right for your self forgetting that to each their own. Only you knows what you went through/going through, only you can make that decision, only you know what you want. Others can only advice you base on what they imagined they didnt feel what you felt/feeling. Advice from here will even mk you more confused and you will start seeing what you know isnt there. Imagine, you putting it to me that I still love this guy, i had to start searching my self to see if you are right but fortunately you are 110% wrong. So you can believe what ever you feel.Am an adult who knows what she want and goes for it. So dear, am far from being confused. @bitchcraft, this is actually for you.
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 6:01am On Jun 29, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Yeah the lady still care about the guy so better settle your disagreenent and move on instead of unnnecessary drama series.

That's your opinion, it doesn't reflect mine.
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 6:06am On Jun 29, 2016
Laveda:
Seriously? You wrote all that for an ex? undecided

You get time, fùck the ex that cheated.. They don't deserve even "hello"

Of course dear, am just being a nairalander. FUN!!! That's romanceland.
Re: , by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 29, 2016
queencalipso:

That's your opinion, it doesn't reflect mine.
maybe or maybe not the end justify the means.
Re: , by philybuck(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmmm sandoski sandoski, so this is what you were finding difficult to tell me? I hope you have healed now.
SANDOSKI:
cry crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

;(;(;(;(;(
Re: , by bamirotola: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
queencalipso:

If u care to notice, I wasn't seeking for advice. Do you even know how long this has been? I have been on nl since 2013, i dont make silly posts especially one that have to do with my life. For me, social media (nl) is the
worst place to seek for advice, this is a place where pple give advice base on their own personal opinion and feelings, while some may even insult you for doing what you feel is right for your self forgetting that to each their own. Only you knows what you went through/going through, only you can make that decision, only you know what you want. Others can only advice you base on what they imagined they didnt feel what you felt/feeling. Advice from here will even mk you more confused and you will start seeing what you know isnt there. Imagine, you putting it to me that I still love this guy, i had to start searching my self to see if you are right but fortunately you are 110% wrong. So you can believe what ever you feel.Am an adult who knows what she want and goes for it. So dear, am far from being confused. @bitchcraft, this is actually for you.

I for fear!!! But you quoted me na!!! My dear, take it easy...u hear...and peradventure it was meant for me, I actually don't see any of my post dt insulted you.. I was talking abt girls generally.... I still luv ur footwear tho...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[must Read] My First Lesbian Experience; A Sex Story. Kindly Share This Post On / Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence / Please HELP! I Cum Without Touching Myself +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.