Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

, - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (5773 Views)

Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ / Friends With My EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by Youngpo413: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
queencalipso:

Lolz!! You think, I will be dammed if I still do.

I wrote this letter because I have let go. The pains and anger are no longer there.
if you need a faithful guy, date the broke and ugly ones dont EVER expect a cute guy to be faithful...
Re: , by Youngpo413: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Laveda:
Seriously? You wrote all that for an ex? undecided

You get time, fùck the ex that cheated.. They don't deserve even "hello"
any lady who needs a faithful man go old for her papa house.
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
bamirotola:

I for fear!!! But you quoted me na!!! My dear, take it easy...u hear...and peradventure it was meant for me, I actually don't see any of my post dt insulted you.. I was talking abt girls generally.... I still luv ur footwear tho...

Lolz!! Thanks for the compliment. As for the insult, I wasn't referring to my self; I was talking about so many posts I've come across here.
Re: , by Youngpo413: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sorry, one of the disadvantages of dating a cute rich guy... Hehehhe
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
Sorry, one of the disadvantages of dating a cute rich guy... Hehehhe

What makes you think he's cute and rich?
Re: , by iLUMeN8(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Laveda:
Seriously? You wrote all that for an ex? undecided

You get time, fùck the ex that cheated.. They don't deserve even "hello"

the op wants closure and since she is unable to do it physically for obvious reasons she has done the next best thing. this epistle is more for her than for her ex.
Re: , by bitchcrafts: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
queencalipso:

If u care to notice, I wasn't seeking for advice. Do you even know how long this has been? I have been on nl since 2013, i dont make silly posts especially one that have to do with my life. For me, social media (nl) is the
worst place to seek for advice, this is a place where pple give advice base on their own personal opinion and feelings, while some may even insult you for doing what you feel is right for your self forgetting that to each their own. Only you knows what you went through/going through, only you can make that decision, only you know what you want. Others can only advice you base on what they imagined they didnt feel what you felt/feeling. Advice from here will even mk you more confused and you will start seeing what you know isnt there. Imagine, you putting it to me that I still love this guy, i had to start searching my self to see if you are right but fortunately you are 110% wrong. So you can believe what ever you feel.Am an adult who knows what she want and goes for it. So dear, am far from being confused. @bitchcraft, this is actually for you.
Hawt grin. U dey vex sha cheesy
Re: , by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
whats with all these crap these days...
people get heart broken , deal with it..
remember that no one owes you love,
life many at times isnt fair,
whatever you do in a relationship, do it because you want to an not because you feel it would make the other person return the love..
life isnt like a computer, not everytime you get back what you put in..
and if eventually you get "heart broken" remember you've got your whole life ahead you
so move the mess on!!
angry angry angry
why not use create a blog and write cool stuff than wasting your time writing crap that he ex won't read..
if you want to let it out, then read a couple of books or watch cartoons...

we too old for these crap..

cos truly your ex wherever he is..doesnt give a mess...eventually Karma may table his matter

This is brutal truth right here...
coming from one who has been heartbroken before grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Hawt grin. U dey vex sha cheesy

How I no go vex? The imagination of what you said mk me mad. Anyway, your sins are dorgiven kiss
Re: , by bitchcrafts: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
queencalipso:

How I no go vex? The imagination of what you said mk me mad. Anyway, your sins are dorgiven kiss
Eh! Without even begging for forgiveness?; Magnanimous Queen! wink
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Eh! Without even begging for forgiveness?; Magnanimous Queen! wink

Yes dear, I have a big heart and a forgiving spirit.

So why aren't you contesting for mr Nl?
Re: , by bitchcrafts: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
queencalipso:

Yes dear, I have a big heart and a forgiving spirit.

So why aren't you contesting for mr Nl?
I want us to contest side by side next yr
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I want us to contest side by side next yr

Lollz!!! grin as mr and Mrs nl abi cheesy

I don't have tough skin for nl insults. besides na person wet fine dey contest abi cry
Re: , by bitchcrafts: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
queencalipso:

Lollz!!! grin as mr and Mrs nl abi cheesy

I don't have tough skin for nl insults. besides na person wet fine dey contest abi cry
All those faces should not intimidate u cos most are lies, But that ass, you got it! and asses don't lie! Its either there or not wink
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
All those faces should not intimidate u cos most are lies, But that ass, you got it! and asses don't lie! Its either there or not wink

Lolz!! Funny you
Re: , by bollify(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Wetin happen

Will you mind a pm?
Re: , by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
queencalipso:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Fighting for? Then am a cursed child if I ever do that. I only wrote a letter with little or no details at all. You do not know the gravity of the whole thing. If I am your sis and I tell you I wanna go back to him, I swear; you will be forced to curse me.

What's there in being with an arrogant cheat? He doesn't deserve me, am too good for such a guy.

I loved the wrong guy rightly. And everyday I pray to high heavens for it not to happen again.
And you were fucking him too,instead stil he cheated,sex doesn't keep a man
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And you were fucking him too,instead stil he cheated,sex doesn't keep a man

Is there anything in the post that talked about fucking or keeping him with sex??
Re: , by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
queencalipso:

Is there anything in the post that talked about fucking or keeping him with sex??
A lot showed,u did everytin for him,or sex wasn't among?
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A lot showed,u did everytin for him,or sex wasn't among?

Lolz!!! Just forget it.

There's no keeping a man that doesn't want to be kept. No matter what is involved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) / At What Age Were You Deflowered? / Boyfriend Won't Marry Me Because I Can't Be His Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.