Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (5776 Views)

Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ / Friends With My EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by queencalipso(f): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bye EX
EXpire
Exit my life
Re: , by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Take heart
Re: , by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Take heart. Bt all dis una ex sef, na wahala o.
Re: , by fkpboss: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Stop fooling yourself dear. You still love him
By the way, u aint bad. we can make things right, don't worry i won't treat u like your ex
Re: , by halfricanadian(f): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin grin op u just spilled my love life out ni o

Middle fingers up

Raise hands up high

Put it in his face

Tell him boy bye im sorry i aint sorry i aint tinking bou u
Re: , by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
cry crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

;(;(;(;(;(

Re: , by Psittacus(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
For your mind!
Re: , by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin grin op u just spilled my love life out ni o

Bestie dat letter made me to crycry

cry

1 Share

Re: , by falconey(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
those you broke their heart too could compose this for you.

2 Likes

Re: , by halfricanadian(f): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

cry

cheesy cheesy hooooooo babe dont cry im over mine so over it i gave it my best did all i cud bt im no match for d cute hot beautiful babes around him

Bt im happy very happy in my world cos a guy like dat doesnt av a place in my world grin grin so many loving caring faithful guy outhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: , by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

cry
Sandoski! Sandowski! Lewandowski!!! How many times I call you? I go swear for you oh! You dey make my chop my small 10mb with your meme's oh. angry

1 Like

Re: , by bitchcrafts: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
The last time someone composed this kind of thing for me, she still wanted to come back...grin

2 Likes

Re: , by LordZero(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
falconey:
those you broke their heart too could compose this for you.

exactly! !.

1 Like

Re: , by queencalipso(f): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
fkpboss:
Stop fooling yourself dear. You still love him
By the way, u aint bad. we can make things right, don't worry i won't treat u like your ex

Lolz!! You think, I will be dammed if I still do.

I wrote this letter because I have let go. The pains and anger are no longer there.
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
bitchcrafts:
The last time someone composed this kind of thing for me, she still wanted to come back...grin

Lola you didn't hurt her well enough.
Re: , by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Now the problem is this, Most people consider it a privilege to be with 'That guy' 'That girl' ..Most people are ready to take the excesses of the other partner just not to be single. F that ..It is better to be Single, free and happy than to be in a miserable relationship. How some people bring themself to forgive a cheating partner, I will never know. There will always be someone finer and richer. Don't say you weren't good enough..instead say He wasn't worthy enough to keep you from walking. SELF RESPECT is the key word.

Hope you meet prince Arthur soon.

5 Likes

Re: , by bitchcrafts: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
queencalipso:

Lola you didn't hurt her well enough.
Such a nice compliment. I was actually joking. Me wey dey always tremble for girl's front cheesy
Re: , by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy hooooooo babe dont cry im over mine so over it i gave it my best did all i cud bt im no match for d cute hot beautiful babes around him

Bt im happy very happy in my world cos a guy like dat doesnt av a place in my world grin grin so many loving caring faithful guy outhere

Thanks dear kiss...wink

Re: , by queencalipso(f): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Now the problem is this, Most people consider it a privilege to be with 'That guy' 'That girl' ..Most people are ready to take the excesses of the other partner just not to be single. F that ..It is better to be Single, free and happy than to be in a miserable relationship. How some people bring themself to forgive a cheating partner, I will never know. There will always be someone finer and richer. Don't say you weren't good enough..instead say He wasn't worthy enough to keep you from walking. SELF RESPECT is the key word.

I really hope so dearie. Thanks for the word. kiss
Re: , by queencalipso(f): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Such a nice compliment. I was actually joking. Me wey dey always tremble for girl's front cheesy

Lol!! I get it.
Re: , by halfricanadian(f): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Thanks dear kiss...wink

embarassed embarassed awwwww tanks boo kiss kiss

Bestie o bestie kiss kiss

Awwwww tanx again grin grin
Re: , by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Sandoski! Sandowski! Lewandowski!!! How many times I call you? I go swear for you oh! You dey make my chop my small 10mb with your meme's oh. angry
gringringrin
Windupmerchant Windupmerchant Windupmerchant Windupmerchant Windupmerchant Windupmerchant, how many times I take call you.... You think say na only you fit swear, *shift make I pass*,

Oya no vex make I go read my books...cool

Re: , by BoboFashion(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

embarassed embarassed awwwww tanks boo kiss kiss
Bestie o bestie kiss kiss
Awwwww tanx again grin grin
This Sandoski no bad o
Re: , by halfricanadian(f): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
BoboFashion:

This Sandoski no bad o

Oya tell me wat do u want grin i'll do anything for u
Re: , by bitchcrafts: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
queencalipso:

Lol!! I get it.
Jokes aside, have u guys really talked about it? And are u truly sure u done? U don't find him worthy of any form of fighting for? Be honest with yourself. Something tells me u still feel a weight of lump in your throat and your mouth could still taste salt.
Re: , by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
BoboFashion:

This Sandoski no bad o

Wetin happen

Re: , by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringringrin
Windupmerchant Windupmerchant Windupmerchant Windupmerchant Windupmerchant Windupmerchant, how many times I take call you.... You think say na only you fit swear, *shift make I pass*,

Oya no vex make I go read my books...cool
lmao. Your wahala prenty sha.smh
Re: , by Vikky014(f): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:

Word
Re: , by bamirotola: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
queencalipso:
Dear ex,
I don't know if you will see this letter, but if you eventually do, I want to thank you for letting me go, am thanking you for breaking my heart, for cheating on me and for all the awful things you did and said to me. The reason is simply because I would have destroyed my life loving you, I almost did and I didn't even notice it or should I say I actually did notice it but I was too blind with my emotions but thank God you saved me from that destructive path by cheating. I knew you were gonna cheat, I knew the r/ ship wont lead to anywhere even though we talked about the future because I could see right through you. I saw the pride, the lies, the deception and the joy you derive in showing off just to attract attention to your self especially ladies. I also remember telling you that you will cheat on me and you assured me that it will never happen, lolz I just knew you were telling me what you feel I wanna hear.

You may wonder why I didn't end it; I loved you too much and was hoping and praying that my instincts will be wrong, hmm!! They never are. That's the thing about me, my instincts are hardly wrong. You may also wonder why I didn't end it when I started suspecting that you were cheating, well I can't act on mere suspicion and assumption even though there were clues but it wasn't enough for me. I needed something more conclusive, I needed to catch you in the act, I needed to make sure that when I end it and walk away, I will have no reason to regret my decision, I won't have to ask my self " what if I was wrong" and you helped me with that.

I loved you, I made sacrifices for you, I was willing to walk through hell for you, I placed you above everyone in my life and I was ready to fight for our love, little did I know that I was living in fools paradise. It dawned on me that you are not worth my love, you dont deserve to be loved wholly but I still can not bring my self to cheat. I loved you not because you have anything to offer that I can't afford at least you can testify to that, I loved you because I love you.

To my reason for thanking you, you see, when I caught you, I was sad, I cried all night, every night, the pains were to much that I started feeling that my love for you was a curse upon me because I couldn't get you out of my mind. I was almost running mad because I can hear my self talking while walking, I asked my self where I went wrong, where I got it wrong. I even begged you to tell me why, but your answer was "I don't know why I did it" you knew I gave all there was to give, but you couldn't resist who you truly are.

Am thanking you because your act forced me back to my senses, it brought back the lady I use to be. The me in me left when I met you and I found my self weak and defenseless before you, I let my feelings over take me and I totally succumbed to your will; I willing became your maid all in the name of love and you knew it so you took advantage of it, you thought I will stay, no matter what you do. Well; my dear ex, I was stupid in love but am definitely not that stupid. You helped me recover my self by cheating, my r/ship wt you was something i knew i have to end but i couldnt do it. You my dear ex helped to save me from a destructive path such as yours and for that, I say thank you. until recently I never saw a reason to forgive you.

Thank you again for hurting me. Am happier now.

There is no pride in a man that doesn't understand the concept of faithfulness and loyalty.

Even the gods are bored!!! I love your sneakers tho....
Re: , by BoboFashion(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oya tell me wat do u want grin i'll do anything for u
Anything!!!!!!!!
Re: , by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
queencalipso:

I really hope so dearie. Thanks for the word. kiss
yeah. Lastly, Do some soul searching as regards relationship. What are your expectations from the next relationship? That'll go a long way in determining the kind of person you roll with and the attitude in it. Wish I could advise you further though. All ze best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans React To An Elderly Man Forcefully Kissing His Teenage Bride On Wedding Day / Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.