Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why (1433 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (2) (3) (4)

Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by dauntless15(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
They say heavy is the head that wears a crown

The life of a guy is basically get rich or die trying

Being a male comes with so many responsibilities, i begin to wonder what a field day girls are having, they are so many things you have to do that immediately you're 18 you feel that your time is quickly running out. Girls on the other hand just have to school and wait for a guy to get married to and shes a fulfilled woman, the only time they get desperate is when they don't find a husband till thier thirties and you see them running helter skelter, to churches, marriages, doing asho ebi or whatever its called and dressing ungodly.

Where I'm from at 18 you should have your own bank account already, you should Atleast have some savings and you should be hustling day and night Atleast leave home everyday else you're the lazy kind, amidst all this struggling you have to strive hard to excel in school and get a good job before graduation or immediately after graduation, at this stage most parents don't care about your needs anymore but if you're female they'll take care of your needs so you won't look elsewhere and get pregnant.

They don't watch you sternly the way girls are watched, they'll just make sure you dont end up in bad company like cults and the likes, but girls are watched very closely.

At 25 you should leave your fathers house and get a house of your own, this is the most difficult part where they start telling you that you should be ashamed of yourself, if by thirty you're still around you are now called the fool at 40. And your dad is always locking horns with you.

At 40 you should have gotten married with Atleast a child and if you try to get married someone will come in the name of bride price or marriage buy a Bugatti off you, in this economy where honest people are mostly poor and the cheats are mostly the rich ones

You're done with marriage and before you breathe in and out you're already feeding your wife, your kid, your family and your wife's family.

Almost sixty and you're thinking of building your own house, and in my culture you must have a house in the village else your corpse and your family suffers when you die, they'll extort them to death just to allow them bury you.

You have to get a car, infact guys are seriously trying, the only time you really have a holiday is from the time you're a toddler till your early to mid teen, am proud to be a guy and i know guys are really trying, am not saying girls are insignificant, i support the gender equality stuff but you guys can't pass through half of what hardworking guys pass through in a lifetime.

Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by halfricanadian(f): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
undecided nothing is hard u humans make everything hard by force

Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by obiorathesubtle: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
can't read.. Too long..

Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by senibo1: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
sigh...
Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by butanep(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
If you aren't above 25, this thread mightn't make meaning to you. The true reality of life is tough.

Thank God I saw the reality earlier enough and started preparing for it... I ve not fulfil all my dreams now but God has been faithful.

Life is not a bird of roses. To be a man is never a day's job.

Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by borngeologist(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
to be a man is not easy ooo.
Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2016
borngeologist:
to be a man is not easy ooo.
nd to be a lady is easy abi undecided
Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by dauntless15(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12
cheesy can't believe I wrote this in 2016, chai man don hustle tire cry

Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by Goodlady(f): 11:21am On Feb 13
dauntless15:
cheesy can't believe I wrote this in 2016, chai man don hustle tire cry
Hope you v made it now abi you are still on suffering duty? If not, no marry woman or do you want to infect ya wife with poverty!
Life's hard on all of us, we ladies aren't seeing it easy. Nobody dey enjoy especially in this hard life called Nigeria!

Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by FalseProphet1(m): 11:25am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Hope you v made it now abi you are still on suffering pills? If not, no marry woman o do that you won't infect her with poverty!
Life's hard on all of us, we ladies aren't seeing it easy. Nobody dey enjoy especially in this hard life called Nigeria!
Come and become my spiritual daughter. I've made it in life.

This I have seen

Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by Pelumisamuel(m): 11:27am On Feb 13
halfricanadian:
only a girl would say that
Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by Goodlady(f): 11:40am On Feb 13
FalseProphet1:

Come and become my spiritual daughter. I've made it in life.

This I have seen
You go pay?
I no dey relate with takaka prophets o?

Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by FalseProphet1(m): 11:44am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

You go pay?
I no dey relate with takaka prophets o?
Go and ask of me. I will spoil you.

I am a global prophet.

This I have seen

Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by Goodlady(f): 11:48am On Feb 13
FalseProphet1:

Go and ask of me. I will spoil you.

I am a global prophet.

This I have seen
Comman buy me hermes hand bag. It's just N300K. If you run away, car go jam you od make dog bite you!
Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by FalseProphet1(m): 11:49am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Comman buy me hermes hand bag. It's just N300K. If you run away, car go jam you od make dog bite you!
Oya send me a DM and I'll direct you to my spiritual center. I'll send you the money once you come.
Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by Goodlady(f): 11:51am On Feb 13
FalseProphet1:

Oya send me a DM and I'll direct you to my spiritual center. I'll send you the money once you come.
Ahhh, no be transaction naa. Just do giveaway!
Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by FalseProphet1(m): 11:53am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Ahhh, no be transaction naa. Just do giveaway!
Won't I see whom I'm doing give away to?

Re: Bieng A Guy Is The Hardest Thing In Life, Heres Why by dauntless15(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Hope you v made it now abi you are still on suffering duty? If not, no marry woman or do you won't infect ya wife with poverty!
I dey find wife now like this, a beautiful lady that'd gimme peace of mind, although yes, a lot has changed for me since then. smiley

Need Help Guys! / My Kind Of Guy.. / Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad