Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Doing this makes me a SIMP? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doing this makes me a SIMP? (5339 Views)

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Lovethaa: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
It's saddens my heart when people call men that treat a lady nicely as Simps .
"A Good woman's heart is Like a trophy and only the best player wins "...
An average pretty lady today have over 5k Facebook friends and thousands of followers Not to talk of Men at her area or work place,

With lots of Men chasing her ,you would have to prove that you are worthy if you really want her to choose you over the rest ,

The world is so messed up,That "wrong" Is Now the New "Right "
How did we arrive at this point.?.

People Now see silly men who smoke all day,sleep with different women and make money fraudulently as "Alpha Males'..
While the church goers and responsible men are "Simps"

Men now see women as piece of boxers that can be easily replaced.

In the Bible it says "For God so Loved the world that he gave his only Begotten son"..
This by far is the greatest Love ever Recorded, Followed by a Mother's Love .

Do we now call God a simp For giving out his only Child to an adulterous and wicked world, or should we call our lovely mothers simps for putting thier children's needs before thier own.

NO!! True love does not expect returns .

"A Good woman is like Gold , he who finds her finds a Good thing "

I went the extra mile to get my wife because I saw qualities I admire in her ..
And being the Good woman she is , she gave me hard time , .
Nobody will ever value something they got freely..

My babe looks up to me for Everything,
. I correct her like a Father and treat her Like my baby..
I put her through when she makes mistakes, I understand she's not perfect.,
I provide the best food and life for her ,
If All this makes me a simp .. Then I'm proud to be a Simp..

24 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by chatinent: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Yes, it is good to respect women not worship them.

Excuse you, wetin concern this verse with this topic: “In the Bible it says "For God so Loved the world that he gave his only Begotten son"...”

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Feddytune: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
I love you.... When the so called alpha males grow up and have daughters they will know how far

6 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Fuckhypocrite: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Be a simp with money dude

4 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
How dare you bring God into this matter? Women want to be treated like the fish whereas am the real fish

1 Like

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Lovethaa: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
chatinent:
Yes, it is good to respect women not worship them.

Excuse you, wetin concern this verse with this topic: “In the Bible it says "For God so Loved the world that he gave his only Begotten son"...”

Imagine a man giving his only car to a woman because he so love her . Yet the woman doesn't feel the same... Is that not what u guys call "simping "

10 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by fati2001(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
zzor

virginprincess

come and see.

1 Like

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
This one is looking for Nairaland Toto. Shishi you no go see. grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by RealGboy: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
5hanklee:

U no see where he write wife ...try get sense small.. just open your mouth waaaaaa, spit for your phone screen

10 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by virginprincess(f): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wow, I'm impressed, hmmm, i know nairaland alpha males\ redpillers are on their way coming for you with full force grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by donbachi(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Any man dat calls his fellow men simps..is a mother and woman beater.

3 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by eyizlive(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
The word SIMP has been so abused that no one seems to understand it anymore. Well simp (for me o) is any dude who would either disrespect himself for pucci or allow a pucci to disrespect him.

I know some people have a broader definition but me likes it simple.

Now, at that part where you said a guy has to prove he's worthy to a girl is another key area in the divide between simps and those they call alphas.

How do you prove you're worth her attention?

Is it by showering her attention due to your dickache or by showering yourself attention so you become an attraction?

Think!

10 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by virginprincess(f): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
fati2001:
zzor

virginprincess

come and see.
Like babe i'm surprised, Do we still have such men in nigeria?
Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by RealGboy: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
eyizlive:
The word SIMP has been so abused that no one seems to understand it anymore. Well simp (for me o) is any dude who would either disrespect himself for pucci or allow a pucci to disrespect him.

I know some people have a broader definition but me likes it simple.

Now, at that part where you said a guy has to prove he's worthy to a girl is another key area in the divide between simps and those they call alphas.

How do you prove you're worth her attention?

Is it by showering her attention due to your dickache or by showering yourself attention so you become an attraction?

Think!

Na you dull pass for Nairaland... If u shower yourself attention na cheap hoes and the so called slay queens go come after you, why are people like davido and the rest not married.... Just open mouth waaaaaa pour kelebe for phone screen

1 Like

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by coolsegun2002: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
5hanklee:

16 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Respecting women worthy of respect who will in turn return the respect - Not a SIMP.

Respecting and worshiping women (most especially whores) who don't give an f about you - SIMP.

The word has been abused beyond control here on Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
donbachi:
Any man dat calls his fellow men simps..is a mother and woman beater.
Lol, No. You need to learn what simping and whiteknighting is all about. People who do those things are weak men.
Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Uyi168: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa:
It's saddens my heart when people call men that treat a lady nicely as Simps .
"A Good woman's heart is Like a trophy and only the best player wins "...
An average pretty lady today have over 5k Facebook friends and thousands of followers Not to talk of Men at her area or work place,

With lots of Men chasing her ,you would have to prove that you are worthy if you really want her to choose you over the rest ,

The world is so messed up,That "wrong" Is Now the New "Right "
How did we arrive at this point.?.

People Now see silly men who smoke all day,sleep with different women and make money fraudulently as "Alpha Males'..
While the church goers and responsible men are "Simps"

Men now see women as piece of boxers that can be easily replaced.

In the Bible it says "For God so Loved the world that he gave his only Begotten son"..
This by far is the greatest Love ever Recorded, Followed by a Mother's Love .

Do we now call God a simp For giving out his only Child to an adulterous and wicked world, or should we call our lovely mothers simps for putting thier children's needs before thier own.

NO!! True love does not expect returns .

"A Good woman is like Gold , he who finds her finds a Good thing "

I went the extra mile to get my wife because I saw qualities I admire in her ..
And being the Good woman she is , she gave me hard time , .
Nobody will ever value something they got freely..

My babe looks up to me for Everything,
. I correct her like a Father and treat her Like my baby..
I put her through when she makes mistakes, I understand she's not perfect.,
I provide the best food and life for her ,
If All this makes me a simp .. Then I'm proud to be a Simp..
You beginning to sound annoying with all these yeye threads.
Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by donbachi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Activist001:

Lol, No. You need to learn what simping and whiteknighting is all about. People who do those things are weak men.
wether na whitenighting oo or na purplenighting..real men treats women nicely.

4 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
fati2001:
zzor

virginprincess

come and see.
That's the real alpha male
Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
donbachi:
wether na whitenighting oo or na purplenighting..real men treats women nicely.
It's ok to treat everyone nicely not just women, but going over the line (being "too nice"wink makes you look desperate and foolish and even women hate that.

Things like spending your house rent to buy a girl a laptop or smartphone, spending your last card on her cream, giving her all your life, and other weird shit like that which she wouldn't even do if she were in your shoes makes you a pathetic SIMP.

Whiteknights are the worst. A good example of these ones are the ones who hate men whilst being men themselves. They protect girls like they're some kind of egg without strength of their own especially online.

Here are some examples of simping and whiteknighting. Men who do these things are pathetic losers.

3 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by eyizlive(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
RealGboy:

Na you dull pass for Nairaland... If u shower yourself attention na cheap hoes and the so called slay queens go come after you, why are people like davido and the rest not married.... Just open mouth waaaaaa pour kelebe for phone screen

I'm in shock...shey you're refusing an advice to take care yourself nii?

Hahaha, mofor o! LIKE U DON'T WANT TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, you'd rather spend it all on that "ghel"? Lolzzzz

Jesus said it is finished
E get why...ur sense Na one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
There will always be simps in this world lol but I can never be part them again cause I was wired to be a simp growing up but I changed my mindset I know how to handle women grin

5 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by RealGboy: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
eyizlive:

I'm in shock...shey you're refusing an advice to take care yourself nii?

Hahaha, mofor o! LIKE U DON'T WANT TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, you'd rather spend it all on that "ghel"? Lolzzzz

Jesus said it is finished
E get why...ur sense Na one of them.

Why won't I take care of myself?... Only an irresponsible man would chase a woman when's he's still at a struggling phase ...

1 Like

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Feddytune: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Activist001:

It's ok to treat everyone nicely not just women, but going over the line (being "too nice"wink makes you look desperate and foolish and even women hate that.

Things like spending your house rent to buy a girl a laptop or smartphone, spending your last card on her cream, giving her all your life, and other weird shit like that which she wouldn't even do if she were in your shoes makes you a pathetic SIMP.

Whiteknights are the worst. A good example of these ones are the ones who hate men whilst being men themselves. They protect girls like they're some kind of egg without strength of their own especially online.

Here are some examples of simping and whiteknighting. Men who do these things are pathetic losers.

How old are you ?
Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
nothing wrong in respecting a lady but being too nice to a woman cos u want to get her attention or u want to get into bed with her doesnt make u a nice responsible guy.it makes u a foolish dude cheesy
and guys who smoke and drink and gamble all day without any means of livelihood are no alphas but irresponsible men
u mixing everything up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by shantti(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
understand who a red piller and a simp is first. a red piller is a guy who out of experience or impacted knowledge knows how to sheild his senses from the manipulative tentacles of a woman. He is capable of love, yes, but he has wired himself to sense subtle manipulation and lets his guard up. A simp cannot sense manipulation whether subtle or conspicious.
Using God and a mothers love as an analogy here is unreasonable, for God to be considered a simp, we who He gave His only begotten son must have manipulated Him into doing so without Him knowing He was being manipulated. Secondly a mothers love is not subject to manipulation. You cant play on your mothers intelligence just because she loves you, she is not dumb

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by RealGboy: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
shantti:
understand who a red piller and a simp is first. a red piller is a guy who out of experience or impacted knowledge knows how to sheild his senses from the manipulative tentacles of a woman. He is capable of love, yes, but he has wired himself to sense subtle manipulation and lets his guard up. A simp cannot sense manipulation whether subtle or conspicious.
Using God and a mothers love as an analogy here is unreasonable, for God to be considered a simp, we who He gave His only begotten son must have manipulated Him into doing so without Him knowing He was being manipulated. Secondly a mothers love is not subject to manipulation. You cant play on your mothers intelligence just because she loves you, she is not dumb

You deserve most foolish award ..

1 Like

Re: Doing this makes me a SIMP? by shantti(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
RealGboy:

why do u say so bro

1 Like

RealGboy:

why do u say so bro
RealGboy:

why do u say so bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today / Is This My D*ck Size Normal? / Letter From A Boy To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.