Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo (922 Views)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) / Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by popesam1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ok this lady on Instagram is married to a white man (oyinbo) and according to her , when she married him everyone bashed her including her family for doing so .
Now she said girls are begging her to link them to oyinbo guys and she is asking why the change of mind from Nigerian girls . Wow!! So Nigerian girls are begging to get hooked up to oyinbo guys ? If she is telling the truth then it must be hunger , poverty or green card matter . What do you think ?

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/they-are-begging-to-hook-them-with.html?m=1
CC: lalasticlala

Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Some of them are juz practical in life so it's all about papers (green card) while some others are real love.

Who knows? grin
Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by foolinlove(f): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Are they crazy?

White men are awful!
Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by Cutehector(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:
Are they crazy?
White men are awful!
please educate them. Some of our nigerian ladies can't appreciate the good nature of African men
Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by foolinlove(f): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cutehector:
please educate them. Some of our nigerian ladies can't appreciate the good nature of African men

African men are the only men I have met where a few of them actually respect women.

Men worldwide don't really respect women. White men are the worst. They are violent, rude, cheat and drink too much. They openly hate their wives and speak badly about them to everyone.

But among all the bad eggs here, I have met a few African men who do show respect. It gives me hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by Imhandsome: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Some of them are juz practical in life so it's all about papers (green card) while some others are real love.

Who knows? grin
babe afa.. err'time Ure always d FTC ... how u dey do am
Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Imhandsome:

grin oh u noticed tat ? I am great and how u doing?
Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by tudrag(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Become jobless n always be online then u always be at ftc
Imhandsome:
Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by LuveU2(f): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

African men are the only men I have met where a few of them actually respect women.

Men worldwide don't really respect women. White men are the worst. They are violent, rude, cheat and drink too much. They openly hate their wives and speak badly about them to everyone.

But among all the bad eggs here, I have met a few African men who do show respect. It gives me hope.
Liar

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by Imhandsome: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin oh u noticed tat ? I am great and how u doing?
yh. I noticed it........ I'm fine sha
Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Imhandsome:
yh. I noticed it........ I'm fine sha

Ur not new here, are u? grin
Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by Imhandsome: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ur not new here, are u? grin
not really... but Dis year sha...like 2 months ago
Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by Jay542(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Very silly set of girls. Ojukokoro girls. Smh undecided
Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by K9blunt(f): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Because most white men show love and respect towards their women but African man get wahala and they prefer slaves to wife's

Dont believe me?

Check romance and family threads on women baching.

Dankishu!
Re: Lady Narrate How Her Friends Were Begging Her To Hook Them Up With Oyinbo by foolinlove(f): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2016
LuveU2:
Liar

How?

(1) (Reply)

Married Women Here Are Texts You Should Never Send To Anyone / 5 True Things You Didn’t Know About Erections And Men / Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.