Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (61794 Views)

Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by BrezyBaby(f): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
skyo78:

Not only am I about losing my woman, one rat is missing. On getting my friend to catch them we found one missing, which means I have a jumbo size living in my home likely pregnant. This is me with a phobia for rats too. I haven't been sleeping in my home. Thus I am on the verge of losing my woman and my home due to a stupid prank gone wrong.

This last part of the story cracked me up.

As in!!! Na that part kill me pass... Pregnant rat indeed Lol
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fawklicant:

Nothing extreme jare! Do you know the humiliation he went through while crying in front of his friends on the bed and he was still being laughed to scorn? They didnt even p[acify him at the time and then make jokes out of it later? Noooooo! They had to scorn him right there! What if the nigga died out of panic, what would the story have been?

Something's gotta give mehn! If she bolts on the nigga on account of this, then he should count his blessings shikena! Future heartache saved!

Well, two wrongs cannot make a right. Definitely not in this one that it is in a projection of wrong : more wrong
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Fawklicant: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
I will go with done with me. Cos this is the coldest a woman has ever treated me. Haven't stooped this low to beg anyone before. Yet no headway. Well na the shame dey disturb me more when people hear what I did, because I doubt she will tell them wat she did too. Anyway shame hasn't ever killed a man. Will take it and hopefully move forward. Thanks alot

Quit bitching and move on. If you want her back, she has to come back on yoir own terms. Bone her side and after a while, she'll come back to you. Then, the relatiomship will continue on your own terms. If she doesnt come back, move on with life. Don't start a marriage from a disadvantaged ppsition. It never augurs well.

BTW, she doesnt even respect you. I hope you know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Kruzilano(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dis one na first to do no dey pain!! Na second to do dey pain pass..hahahahahah my belle o
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by sumborri: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
BrezyBaby:

LMAOOOO!!! This is too funny... How do you know th rat is pregnant??! LOL
my dear, they are always pregnant , those things no dey use eye see preek leave am alone. They were fat rats and. Those are more promiscous
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by rayreaper(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Still on the matter,vote the freshest dude (devilmaycry) for mr nairaland
Ur vote must count
The king is here
#winningteam

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by vislabraye(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
but it wasn't even my idea. It was my friend oh. She isn't speaking with him too. But look at it, I have never played a prank on her. I am not a prank person. She started it all. Me sef would have died from her own. I have sent messages tire , called and yet no head way. I just feel she is being unfair to me. Knowing its a prank. Do you know when last I cried ? She made me cry, made me faint, yet I forgave. I feel cheated sef.

Lol. Yours was a bit extreme, though. Why use life rat ? It's so one kind. But give her time. If she's still hardened, then leave her. If someone can't forgive it will be hard for you.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by donMIG(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
The 24th of june 2016 is one I will never forget in a hurry, without any provocation I noticed boo was carrying a face. I quickly checked my whatsapp and text messages to ensure I had no implicating evidences there she must have seen. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why she carried a long face. Haven asked and asked I decided to bone her. I live in a detached self contained apartment. When night came to my dismay she went to sleep in the parlour. I slept in the room , but foolishly felt like watching the evil dead . Thus I slept with some scare in me.

I might have slept for an hour when in the darkness something jumped me on the bed, I woke up in fright, all I saw was white, with scattered hair dat was wet . The thing/person kept fighting me seriously to bite me , I shouted and thrashed. I hit my head all over the wall while trying to get away, I wished I could just die and leave my body. The feeling of the wet hair touching me in that darkness as the attack continued made me mad. I was able to get away and as I got to the light switch, I put it on only to see someone adorned in a large whit wrapper, with powder allover her face, and red lipstick smeared on her lips. With a scattered wet hair to match. With my previous scared state which I slept with. My heart couldn't take it anymore. I felt a jolt in my chest region and dats all I remembered.

Thank God I finally fainted or died as I hoped would happen. I woke up on the bed with my friends and boo laughing at me seriously. I couldn't hold tears down anymore. I wept profusely while they laughed at me. All these was a plan to get me because I boasted some months ago that I don't scare easy. No wonder boo set the ground work with carrying a long face. She was my attacker. I was so ashamed I almost had a nervous breakdown. In my sadness one of my buddies told me I should revenge. He works in a univerisity as a technologist in a biology lab. He promised he could get me 20 lagos based rats and a bucket of flying cockroaches from the lab. I thanked him and planned for boo two days later.

You see my babe or EX , hates cockroaches and rats. If one is in a room she will rather sleep outside, I waited till we both fell asleep, I crawled out after bolting all windows, removing the bulb from the room as well as her phone or any torch light. This was to ensure there will be complete darkness and maximum disorientation when the panic starts. I threw the rats inside and emptied the cokroaches. Then I bolted the door. My people come and hear screams, hear crying, I think she fainted many times, she luckliy got to the door with many of the flying cockroaches perching on her and those supersized rats running amork all over the room. All these lasted maybe five minutes or thereabouts before I opened the door. She ran out crying and cussing. In anger she packed her things and left my home while wearing one slippers. Despite my pleas dat it was dark and dangerous, she claimed no theif or ritualist could hurt her worse than I just did, so she would take her chances with them. Do you beileve she left dat late at night.

From that day, she won't pick my calls, I went to her house, she bolted the door, her mum called me to shout at me and accuse me of being childish and almost harming her daughter. Her friends have been calling me to tell me am a devil. Yet nobody remembers what she herself did to me. I have called, sent messages , sent my friends , sent I am sorry gifts yet this babe has hardened her heart. Saying I am vengeful and could kill her if given the chance. What can I do to remedy the situation.

Not only am I about losing my woman, one rat is missing. On getting my friend to catch them we found one missing, which means I have a jumbo size living in my home likely pregnant. This is me with a phobia for rats too. I haven't been sleeping in my home. Thus I am on the verge of losing my woman and my home due to a stupid prank gone wrong.

That kind tin sef
I just dont know wat to tell u....girls wit dia wahals sef
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by iamdapsyj(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Justiceotuya:
Funny but you would have remembered the stage that said an eye for an eye makes everyone go blind. You guys have to call a family meeting and ban anytype of pranks in the house.

Just allow her to simmer down. I just hope one day you guys wouldn't use your children for pranks.

That's how in boarding school there was rumor of Bush baby and everyone was afraid. One early morning a guy was doing his morning duty, raking his portion then he saw someone with white and white pretending to be a ghost. Adrenaline jumped in and he hit the supposedly ghost with the rake. Come see how ghost dey shout my nose my nose.... Ghost nose was torn in two.. Had to miss the whole of the term

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by ManTiger(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

Me? Wowww!!

Thanks boss cool

Sometimes saying thank you is just not enough smiley

Ayam ready forrit grin

Where are you based?
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Fkforyou(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
To be frank OP, wetin u do sweet me small. She got served. Simple. When I read posts like this, it gives me joy to know that there are still guys out there who are not into woman worship. While running amok, you could have probably sustained some injury in the process. Some people could even catch stroke in the process due to shock of seeing such grotesque in the middle of the night and all that would be said afterwards is sorry.
Don't listen to those religious folks saying you were revengeful. You were revengeful but with the aim of flowing with tide. People saying you should have chosen another prank are biased in their judgement. She chose a prank that she felt will get to you and you also carefully planned one that will get to her. Equation balanced. Prank na prank jor. Those rats were treated and harmless My honest advice is that you don't beg her any further. When she gains some sense and analyse the issue, she'd come back if her love for you is sincere.

I wanted to comment but no need, yours will do just fine. Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Smellymouth: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
ManTiger:

Where are you based?

Warri..and you?
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by gonkraziiiiii: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
I dnt mind d roaches but I hate rats too n if u did it to me am sooooo sure dats d end of d rshp...u took it far...ah ahnnn Lagos big rats hmmm...if I c a baby rat I wldnt drop ma feet again talk less of rats..ma dear move on ooo she's gone and ur wicked too...dey say Na who sabi u go kill u....u even locked her in d room...ur wicked leave am

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by makydebbie(f): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fawklicant:

Gerrarahia! grin tongue The guy that landed in the hospital nko and was still being laughed to scorn while on the hospital bed? It was just pranks, she is a bad sport simple! Sore loser!

BTW are you related to KRS-ONE?
lol...no plssmiley
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by makydebbie(f): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Adasun:
in all ramification,tell me what makes op pranks more dangerous eh?cheesy
we talking about rodents here na!
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by sweetcocoa(f): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Flying roaches and rats? Mba o

It will definitely be over if I was the one.

Those things are disgusting and carriers of diseases.

Her prank was very mild and easy to laugh over, especially since you boasted not to scare easily, even I wouldn't be that scared at hers.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by DabFrankNG: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
She was stupid and you are s sick, foolish and insensitive guy. Testing your strength was important to Delilah; plotting a revenge on your lover was your priority.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by sweetcocoa(f): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
nobody wants to consider that I fainted, something dat made me shed tears unashamedly should show I was scared to bits, maybe mine was worse, but I didn't even see it as too bad till now. Till date she has refused to forgive me. Or even give me a chance to beg. Anyway I am watching her, like u said, if she is mine she will come around. If she isn't she will walk away. Its hard for me sha . I shall survive
Oh! Please, you fainted ko.

Why were you boasting about not scaring easy if something like this can make you faint? Her prank is a prank, yours is something else.

You only just succeeded in traumatising the lady, like you don't know how repulsive roaches are, talk more of rats that can bite and infect her with disease, not to mention the fact that she has phobia for those, then you go and bolt the door, removing the light, making it totally impossible for her to try and escape.

What you did was very extreme and a wise woman would stay away from you.

Acting as a ghost or whatever to scare someone is practically the most common prank ever, even kids do it.

You are too mean abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by SweetSureboy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
That is what the spirit of retaliation does to you. Enjoy the moment.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Alpharezz(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
lol Am sorry for laughing but this part left me in tears.
sumborri:

Not only am I about losing my woman, one rat is missing. On getting my friend to catch them we found one missing, which means I have a jumbo size living in my home likely pregnant.
Any ways she should understand after almost giving you a heart attack. This just reminded me of Jesse & Jeana Wellens YouTube's craziest couple. They pranked each other and it's fun.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by ManTiger(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

Warri..and you?
Ogun State
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by sweetcocoa(f): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
Many things I have read here has opened my eyes to something. Life is truly unfair. I have never ever pranked a lady before and don't really like that shit. She did it first and it really broke me down. Yet she has blamed me, her mum has blamed me, her friends have blamed me, many here have blamed me and yet till today she still hasn't come to terms with forgiving me. Well in life one must learn to bear some shame and walk away.

Since its all my fault as responses here have shown, nobody wants to see that she pranked me first and that the prank I did wasn't even my idea. I will accept the blames and abuses and move on with my life. Many may not realise it but what if I saw a weapon dat night and I killed her, I will be in jail now still blamed by everyone.

This is why I don't do pranks, yet my first prank cost me this much. Losing someone hurts and sure this hurts me, but enough of me feeling bad about myself. It happened, I am the only agressor, she is the victim. No wahala since this is how the world works. Have learnt a big lesson. Thanks
You couldn't have killed her because it was a well thought out prank, she knows you and how the house is, plus she could easily as well speak if it was getting out of hand, making you realise she was the one, so quit imagining .

Her prank is the most common one ever, it's not that dangerous if you know who you are pranking.

To even think you boasted, smh.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by lordkhalifa(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
The 24th of june 2016 is one I will never forget in a hurry, without any provocation I noticed boo was carrying a face. I quickly checked my whatsapp and text messages to ensure I had no implicating evidences there she must have seen. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why she carried a long face. Haven asked and asked I decided to bone her. I live in a detached self contained apartment. When night came to my dismay she went to sleep in the parlour. I slept in the room , but foolishly felt like watching the evil dead . Thus I slept with some scare in me.

I might have slept for an hour when in the darkness something jumped me on the bed, I woke up in fright, all I saw was white, with scattered hair dat was wet . The thing/person kept fighting me seriously to bite me , I shouted and thrashed. I hit my head all over the wall while trying to get away, I wished I could just die and leave my body. The feeling of the wet hair touching me in that darkness as the attack continued made me mad. I was able to get away and as I got to the light switch, I put it on only to see someone adorned in a large whit wrapper, with powder allover her face, and red lipstick smeared on her lips. With a scattered wet hair to match. With my previous scared state which I slept with. My heart couldn't take it anymore. I felt a jolt in my chest region and dats all I remembered.

Thank God I finally fainted or died as I hoped would happen. I woke up on the bed with my friends and boo laughing at me seriously. I couldn't hold tears down anymore. I wept profusely while they laughed at me. All these was a plan to get me because I boasted some months ago that I don't scare easy. No wonder boo set the ground work with carrying a long face. She was my attacker. I was so ashamed I almost had a nervous breakdown. In my sadness one of my buddies told me I should revenge. He works in a univerisity as a technologist in a biology lab. He promised he could get me 20 lagos based rats and a bucket of flying cockroaches from the lab. I thanked him and planned for boo two days later.

You see my babe or EX , hates cockroaches and rats. If one is in a room she will rather sleep outside, I waited till we both fell asleep, I crawled out after bolting all windows, removing the bulb from the room as well as her phone or any torch light. This was to ensure there will be complete darkness and maximum disorientation when the panic starts. I threw the rats inside and emptied the cokroaches. Then I bolted the door. My people come and hear screams, hear crying, I think she fainted many times, she luckliy got to the door with many of the flying cockroaches perching on her and those supersized rats running amork all over the room. All these lasted maybe five minutes or thereabouts before I opened the door. She ran out crying and cussing. In anger she packed her things and left my home while wearing one slippers. Despite my pleas dat it was dark and dangerous, she claimed no theif or ritualist could hurt her worse than I just did, so she would take her chances with them. Do you beileve she left dat late at night.

From that day, she won't pick my calls, I went to her house, she bolted the door, her mum called me to shout at me and accuse me of being childish and almost harming her daughter. Her friends have been calling me to tell me am a devil. Yet nobody remembers what she herself did to me. I have called, sent messages , sent my friends , sent I am sorry gifts yet this babe has hardened her heart. Saying I am vengeful and could kill her if given the chance. What can I do to remedy the situation.

sorry for the gods...

NEXT PLEASE

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Chumzylove(f): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Just leave her she'll come back, if she doesn't then you people are not meant to be, she didn't remember the gravity of what she did when she played a ghost abi witch compared to rat and cockroaches, its just a game, it will also teach her lesson to know her limits. Haba she went too extreme what if you had broken the relationship then she didn't also think about the effect of her actions on you.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
but the panic can kill oo...if na me i go just look for knife end am oo..at that moment you wont know what to do or how to think sef...
Lol. But what about the guy? Didn't he also panic? he could have died, he could have lost the struggle or probably in a bit to help himself he could have killed the girl unknowingly thinking he was killing a demon and people like you will still blame him. Both of them were at fault she shouldn't get angry to the extent of involving her mum and friends and those ones too called and started to insult him. For them both it was a prank gone wrong, I hate cockroaches and rats die despite the facts that I used about 30 wistar rats (white rats) for my project work and I can still remember my trauma during my period of administration and sacrificing of the rats and I could die if you pursue me with rats so I can understand the Lady's plight but stop supporting the lady she was also wrong.
@sumborri before taking a friend's advice in your life weigh the advices before embarking on it. Why the hell would you think of something like that but the deed has been done, try to apologize and don't justify yourself and if she still does not accept your apologies then my brother " life goes on". Move on and Don't EVER try such with a lady again.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Took my time to read all the pages so far I had already thought I would just laugh and go but I couldn't help but notice some selfish comments from people especially some ladies, gosh! She started it, what if the guy died? what if he harmed her unknowingly thinking he was killing a witch? as this is Africa we believe witches dey well well, this same people will come back to judge him. We have a lots of judgemental peeps here who are also selfish. I am not supporting him oooooo, at all I wouldn't do such, as his act was childish (no offence intended) and couple with the fact that I hate rats I could die also if you prank me with such but I won't let such cloud my judgement or make me use my being a female support her but some of them were even trying to justify the lady's joke without considering the guy's feelings too he was damn scared and went into shock to the extent when he was revived back he started crying, has any of the judgemental people stopped to think about a full grown man breaking down in tears because of a stupid prank. Judge them both they were BOTH WRONG and the lady took it too far involving her mum and friends and then those ones especially the silly friends called to insult him. I wouldn't do such for crying out loud why would I insult my friend's bf because they have an issue? what's my damn business, it's their life and all I would do is support my friend in whatever reasonable decisions she has decided to do about her situation and also reason with her because if they go and settle now them go use the person settle fight you will now be like the bad person. And also the op took it too far by revenging and even listening to a friend's advise as all that wasn't necessary after all na you boast of being a super man smiley. Also my respects to the ladies who commented here without being sentimental, thanks for not letting your gender affects your cloud of judgement.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by joefranky(m): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Ensure your msg is been posted on a city billboard or "The guardian" newspaper.Only then will she forgive you.....
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by heekmat: 1:07am On Jul 05, 2016
I'm still waiting to see the rats pictures,abeg!!! grin both of u were silly,gbam! Doesn't warrant her breaking up.. But u wicked small sha,come off light,bolt door on top.(WHO OFF LIGHT grin )Can't believe you cried,man! Hehehe... Ur boldness nuh reach African witches.. Sha snap rat,send am

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by sbabimbola(f): 1:31am On Jul 05, 2016
sumborri:
........ on the verge of losing my woman and my home due to a stupid prank gone wrong.

sorry oooo, She'll calm down as time goes by Bros.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by virginchaser(m): 1:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Locotech:

@OP you managed to catch my apt attention when u said u switched on the light to see clearly what was attacking you...so you people sleep with electricity ?

Did this happen in Nigeria or you are abroad?

I didn't believe you at first until u said u removed the bulb during your revenge mission...so true true u people use to have light?

Or do you run your generator till day break? I know some people do this.

Pls explain because for I find it hard to believe that there can be electricity on 2 different days in a week with 2 different light dependent pranks...that's too much of a coincidence...

Its either you are lying or Barth Nnaji is back.

Abeg, where you dey live? It's no story that many homes in Nigeria lives with stable elctricity.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Basics007: 2:03am On Jul 05, 2016
sumborri:
my dear, they are always pregnant , those things no dey use eye see preek leave am alone. They were fat rats and. Those are more promiscous
Honestly this story is like the funniest ish I ever read on NL. I initially believed it was real but after seeing what OP wrote above I knew he was catching fun. Nice story though

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by ifyboi(m): 2:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol. But what about the guy? Didn't he also panic? he could have died, he could have lost the struggle or probably in a bit to help himself he could have killed the girl unknowingly thinking he was killing a demon and people like you will still blame him. Both of them were at fault she shouldn't get angry to the extent of involving her mum and friends and those ones too called and started to insult him. For them both it was a prank gone wrong, I hate cockroaches and rats die despite the facts that I used about 30 wistar rats (white rats) for my project work and I can still remember my trauma during my period of administration and sacrificing of the rats and I could die if you pursue me with rats so I can understand the Lady's plight but stop supporting the lady she was also wrong.
@sumborri before taking a friend's advice in your life weigh the advices before embarking on it. Why the hell would you think of something like that but the deed has been done, try to apologize and don't justify yourself and if she still does not accept your apologies then my brother " life goes on". Move on and Don't EVER try such with a lady again.

another one of the sensible few.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.