Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Is It By Force To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It By Force To Get Married? (1269 Views)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS / Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It By Force To Get Married? by Zedoo(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2016
K
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2016
No

No it's not.

Next please!

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by jopretty(f): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2016
Help me ask oo
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by excellencyabia1: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2016
It not by force. But let me ask, have you seen where someone without certificate but has knowledge is put before someone that has certificate without knowledge. There are things that serve as yardstick before others comes in.

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2016
In this 21st century to force someone to marry that is primitive, barbaric and whatever wicked names u know
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by mspee(f): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2016
In Nigeria, it is by force o. To avoid being mocked at sad
It's not always about you/what you want... Societal pressure sad
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by Zedoo(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Oma307:
In this 21st century to force someone to marry that is primitive, barbaric and whatever wicked names u know

Hmmm. Me I am jst honestly confused....
Parents always say one thing or the other.
And even when your relatives havnt said anything you just know they must be saying something in your absence..... There is just the pressure. .and its real.
Personally when you are dating a gurl and you don't seem to be rushing into marriage you are seen as a con-man.....
My question to you is.... Is it just a matter of the man being financially balanced? Why do people look at a financially balanced man with pity if he has no wife? Without sympathy to the fact he might not be ready or hasn't found the person he wants....
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by Zedoo(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2016
mspee:
In Nigeria, it is by force o. To avoid being mocked at sad
It's not always about you/what you want... Societal pressure sad

Seriously? So the 'society' determines what choices you should make that will affect the rest of your life?

Is it selfish to ask for something different from what people (including family) think?
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by AndreSalvatore: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Guy see ehn, lemme be frank here..... Nothing on dis planet earth is worth dying 4...

The best feelings is doing wat makes u happy 4 life!

Marriage to some is bliss BUT to some it's a curse...

I repeat, the best feelings is doing something positive that makes u happy... (don't ever succumb to pressure)...

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by ojun50(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Yes oh me i most marry God don talk am

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by SirHenry105(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2016
excellencyabia1:
It not by force. But let me ask, have you seen where someone without certificate but has knowledge is put before someone that has certificate without knowledge. There are things that serve as yardstick before others comes in.
BUHARI(NO WAEC) PRESIDENT...... OSINBAJO(PROFESSOR, SAN) VICE PRESIDENT
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by SirHenry105(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2016
There is a thing called SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, that is something that society naturally expects of you at every stage of life.. Marriage though not a must is a very important aspect of an adult life.

Even in the so called western world these social responsibilities exist.
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Did they force you??...

Don't get married joor... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by halfricanadian(f): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Oma307:

U took d words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by halfricanadian(f): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2016
AndreSalvatore:
Guy see ehn, lemme be frank here..... Nothing on dis planet earth is worth dying 4...

The best feelings is doing wat makes u happy 4 life!

Marriage to some is bliss BUT to some it's a curse...

I repeat, the best feelings is doing something positive that makes u happy... (don't ever succumb to pressure)...

Tank u
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Gbam
halfricanadian:

Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Gbam
halfricanadian:

Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by halfricanadian(f): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oma307:
Gbam

I am done b patient for any thing any more

I can b patient bt there are situations u fight especially d one taking or sucking joy out of ur life while d people causing d joy sucking are happy doin daily activities fine NO!

Silence? Even bible says a closed mouth is a closed destiny

I can b patient nd silent bt not to situation sucking life out of me wen life is already too short grin grin just explaining ur signature
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by AndreSalvatore: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tank u

you always welkum hun... #hugs wink
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
U said everything that at times u have to and that is where wisdom come to play, just some set of people takes everything aggressively
halfricanadian:

I am done b patient for any thing any more

I can b patient bt there are situations u fight especially d one taking or sucking joy out of ur life while d people causing d joy sucking are happy doin daily activities fine NO!

Silence? Even bible says a closed mouth is a closed destiny

I can b patient nd silent bt not to situation sucking life out of me wen life is already too short grin grin just explaining ur signature
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by halfricanadian(f): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oma307:
U said everything that at times u have to and that is where wisdom come to play, just some set of people takes everything aggressively

Even d bible says d violent taketh it by force they stole my peace i cried wailed Begged screamed weeped now im goin violent u call it aggressive? Nah its my peace we talking bou here not my money or bag o my peace?
Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
U like better thing ooo so tey u want hug.... Lol
AndreSalvatore:

Tank u

you always welkum hun... #hugs wink

Re: Is It By Force To Get Married? by AndreSalvatore: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oma307:
U like better thing ooo so tey u want hug.... Lol
hugging na my hobby... Lwkm

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress Joke Jigan Share A Crazy Photo With Her Boyfriend / Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! / 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.