Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian (49029 Views)

Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" / " Oduduwa Is Your Father Not Jesus" - Nigerian Tells Ooni Of Ife / "Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Ascended Our Father Oduduwa's Throne" - Olu Of Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Megaflex(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
cheddie:

I don't think you have sense .You blind Antichrist
so any1 who questions ur religion is an antichrist? very pathetic hw far we'v gone in africa

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by sixtus3606(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Zico5:
Some people are so naïve. What is the big deal if Ooni said Jesus is his father. I was born and breed in Ife and ife is more or less a Christian environment not as some of the aliens view it. We have churches in every nook and crannies of Ile-Ife. The very king is a Christian right from the infant and it will be disastrous of him to forsake what u believe knowing fully well that the throne is temporary and heaven is permanent. God bless Ooni. He shall live long on the throne. Ade a pe Lori oba to mo Jesu.
May the good Lord bless you with this graceful thought of yours on this issue.
I represent the southeastern region, Yes! incisively, I see no wrong on why the Ooni should be acknowledging Jesus as his father. Culture is quite different from religion. He can be a Christian, muslim, buddhist, atheist or even a pagan and still imbibe in the customs of his tradition.
Now to you wailing wailers...what were your expectations?? were you all staunch on your creed, that as a Nigeria traditional ruler, one is expected to be part and parcel of idol worshipping or whatever it is called?
the kingmakers and even the supposed gods were aware of his religious belief before he was chosen and appointed to take over the throne.
Now e clear for una eye...even the gods sabi say Jesus pass them. so you all should kindly pocket ya traps and let the Ooni reign to the glorification of the Lord's name.

Long live the king grin
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Megaflex(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bigcake:
you think when you talk like this people will think you are stuupid? But for a fact you are very stuupid.

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by kevoh(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
cheddie:

I don't think you have sense .You blind Antichrist
Ok you have been duly noticed! Move along now! I don't have time for non jews who have been told to eat and drink the flesh and blood of a Jewish zombie.
@OP
That's why I'm still proud of my Benin monarchial traditions. No time and place for Jewish and arab tradition.
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Megaflex(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
eagleonearth:
it takes one man to cause a revolution. He's doing what his predecessor could not do by openly acknowledging the Lordship of Christ. kikikikikiki....am laughing at u
laughing at who? dat dude is more enlightened than u

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by cosade(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:
They can go to hell!! Long live the Ooni!! I see this bright young man abolishing some of the stupid and archaic traditions including the abobaku rubbish

If it is not "archaic" for Baba Obasanjo to prostrate for this bright young man then it is not "archaic" for him to follow the dictates for his tradition required of a traditional leader.
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by cosade(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Zico5:
Some people are so naïve. What is the big deal if Ooni said Jesus is his father. I was born and breed in Ife and ife is more or less a Christian environment not as some of the aliens view it. We have churches in every nook and crannies of Ile-Ife. The very king is a Christian right from the infant and it will be disastrous of him to forsake what u believe knowing fully well that the throne is temporary and heaven is permanent. God bless Ooni. He shall live long on the throne. Ade a pe Lori oba to mo Jesu.

Why smell what you don't want to eat?

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Donvitalis(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
SamMilla1:
Money miss road.

Jesus who died at the age of 33 is your father.

Who is your mother again? Let's see if there any record of her getting married to Jesus.

Like he cares what your submission is. His believing in God doesn't stop you from your deluded sense of supremacy.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by FakeNEWSevryday: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Zico5:
God will bless u front and back in Jesus' name
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by chimichael05: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
i pray this Oni make heaven cus since the creation of oni of ife none of them have make it to up there i mean heaven gate they all go straight to hell, but this oni have chose to take it by violent to make it aleast heaven gate but he forget that he that want to make it to heaven must not serve two masters. Oni you must surrender totally to christ

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by chimichael05: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
i pray this Oni make heaven cus since the creation of oni of ife none of them have make it to up there i mean heaven gate they all go straight to hell, but this oni have chose to take it by violent to make it aleast heaven gate but he forget that he must make it must not serve two masters. Oni you must surrender totally to christ
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by SamMilla1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bigcake:
you think when you talk like this people will think you are stuupid? But for a fact you are very stuupid.

Who would blame an inhabitant of Zoo.
I hardly expect anything reasonable.
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by God2man(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
I think the topic is misleading.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by afroxyz: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:
They can go to hell!! Long live the Ooni!! I see this bright young man abolishing some of the stupid and archaic traditions including the abobaku rubbish
And the Jesus you are quoting is not another person's tradition abi?
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by dayvid0bedz: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nellybii:
If he truly said that, then what was he doing in the forest for 21 days? Guess he was observing lent. That is what happens when we decide to demonize our amcestory and traditional beliefs simply because we feel it doesn't appear fashionable. Am disappointed in the young ooni.
I fought tooth and nail to explain his kneeling down in the church and now this. Awww!!
Someone to be looked up to as the symbol of our religious and traditional beliefs. Am really disappointed.

Good afternoon first grin
Now lemme ask you:if his life depends on that.Kneeling in a church and praying to some God,you'll fault that choice of his?
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by cosade(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
sixtus3606:

May the good Lord bless you with this graceful thought of yours on this issue.
I represent the southeastern region, Yes! incisively, I see no wrong on why the Ooni should be acknowledging Jesus as his father. Culture is quite different from religion. He can be a Christian, muslim, buddhist, atheist or even a pagan and still imbibe in the customs of his tradition.
Now to you wailing wailers...what were your expectations?? were you all staunch on your creed, that as a Nigeria traditional ruler, one is expected to be part and parcel of idol worshipping or whatever it is called?
the kingmakers and even the supposed gods were aware of his religious belief before he was chosen and appointed to take over the throne.
Now e clear for una eye...even the gods sabi say Jesus pass them. so you all should kindly pocket ya traps and let the Ooni reign to the glorification of the Lord's name.

Long live the king grin

1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by badesco(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nigerians can play politics with anything, including life. I think we should just let sleeping dog lie and refrain from bringing traditional belief into disrepute. Leave Ooni of Ife alone.
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by YankeeShipping: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Most Obas in Nigeria are Muslims, Oba of Lagos, Emir of Ilorin etc and to the pundits that is not a problem, now Oni of Ife said he is a Christian so it has become a problem abi? Oya the Lagos Lagoon is still available for una to go jump enter. Idiaats.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by okeke00(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
sukkot:
Jesus Christ and oduduwa are the same. oduduwa is just a mythology of the scriptures.
and what is Jesus?
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by cosade(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Orikinla:
Unknown to you, several Yoruba Obas are also Christian ministers

Any Yoruba Oba that is a Christian minister does not know what it takes to be born again.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Smooyis(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
vodutive:

Colonial mentality and mental slavery on full display. The Ooni is a custodian of not just the Yoruba culture but Yoruba traditional religion. Now I am not a practisioner of the local religion but neither am I a King and a custodian. There are traditional rights (sacrifices) which you must perform DAILY as an Ooni, from what I know there is only 1 day in the year where this is not done in Ife. these practises are in conflict with Christian teaching. Most importantly as the custodian is an abomination to bow before another you bring shame and insult to the entire race. You cannot do both.....if you can't abandon the white man's religion don't aspire to be an Ooni. Understand the meaning of his full title, Oonirisa......ooni (1st or head) + orisa (deity) ..........it is not by force to be Ooni.

Anyone familiar with the historical rivalry between the Ooni and Alaafin knows that the Oyo empire (or was it Ila) was established because the 1st born and natural heir to the Ife throne (who was a warrior) turned it down because he was not interested in being an Ifa priest and the daily practises i.e sacrifices that come with the office..the OOni is actually a yoruba religious priest and so went on to establish the Oyo empire and that is the origins of the rivalry between the Alaafin and the Ooni over supremacy. The point of this compressed journey in history is that the Ooni is actually a traditional priest and head of the yoruba religion and so cannot worship or bow down before another.

Let's be clear the OOni is a religious title, read the history of Yorubal and Ife. You say you are custodian of Yoruba religion and you go and bow to another religion, will the pope bow down before him and worship Olodumare.

Ifa is a religion and the Oni is the Ifa equivalent of the Pope in christianity!! There is a reason why the Kingmakers consult the Ifa and not Pastor Adeboye or the Pope when producing the next Ooni.

Africans are really messed up!!!!

Nothing is permanent in this world
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Smooyis(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
vodutive:

Colonial mentality and mental slavery on full display. The Ooni is a custodian of not just the Yoruba culture but Yoruba traditional religion. Now I am not a practisioner of the local religion but neither am I a King and a custodian. There are traditional rights (sacrifices) which you must perform DAILY as an Ooni, from what I know there is only 1 day in the year where this is not done in Ife. these practises are in conflict with Christian teaching. Most importantly as the custodian is an abomination to bow before another you bring shame and insult to the entire race. You cannot do both.....if you can't abandon the white man's religion don't aspire to be an Ooni. Understand the meaning of his full title, Oonirisa......ooni (1st or head) + orisa (deity) ..........it is not by force to be Ooni.

Anyone familiar with the historical rivalry between the Ooni and Alaafin knows that the Oyo empire (or was it Ila) was established because the 1st born and natural heir to the Ife throne (who was a warrior) turned it down because he was not interested in being an Ifa priest and the daily practises i.e sacrifices that come with the office..the OOni is actually a yoruba religious priest and so went on to establish the Oyo empire and that is the origins of the rivalry between the Alaafin and the Ooni over supremacy. The point of this compressed journey in history is that the Ooni is actually a traditional priest and head of the yoruba religion and so cannot worship or bow down before another.

Let's be clear the OOni is a religious title, read the history of Yorubal and Ife. You say you are custodian of Yoruba religion and you go and bow to another religion, will the pope bow down before him and worship Olodumare.

Ifa is a religion and the Oni is the Ifa equivalent of the Pope in christianity!! There is a reason why the Kingmakers consult the Ifa and not Pastor Adeboye or the Pope when producing the next Ooni.

Nothing is permanent in this world. Jesus is the king of kings. There is no need of being foolish to think that because ooni is the custodian of the yoruba culture then he should not acknowledge the truth which is in Christ Jesus.

Ride on wise king. Long live on the throne!
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by bankylan: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
vodutive:

And you feel you are more knowledgeable than Ooni....it makes me sad when people brazenly display their ignorance. Who is Olodumare?..What is Ifa?..How is Ooni a head of 'yoruba religion'?..what is 'Yoruba religion'?...
The Ooni sees Jesus as his Lord....He believes in Jesus, and you are trying to make him conform to what you deem fit in your ignorance. I am a Yoruba man, my father is a pastor and he is in his 80s,my grandfather died at the age of 130 as a Christian, my great grandfather worshiped Ifa and was an Ifa priest,but my grandfather and my father realized the supremacy of Jesus over any other gods. All those gods are mere men with no power....I have seen the power of Jesus and I can challenge any Ifa, Sango, or Ogun..worshipers...The only name that is above all other names is the name of Jesus. Ooni is well aware of this, hence his allegiance to Jesus. My brother, forget all those fetish religions and gods.....I have seen enough in life and I can tell u they are all under my feet as a Christian...My grandfather before he died in 1995 told me many stories of many wars that were fought in the 18th centuries and 'powerful ' some yoruba warriors were, but he realized that they were mere men. He told me why he embraced Christianity despite the fact his father was even 'awo funfun'..(white Ifa priest) who did no harm to people...Brother, Jesus is Lord and at the mention of His name, every knee bow...You can't choose for Ooni bro. He knows more than u do.
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by cosade(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Smooyis:

Nothing is permanent in this world. Jesus is the king of kings. There is no need of being foolish to think that because ooni is the custodian of the yoruba culture then he should not acknowledge the truth which is in Christ Jesus.

This what I will call long throat. You people don't know what Obaship entails.

I am Yoruba Prince and Christian, due to my Christian background I have never dreamt to be an Oba. Any truly born again Christian does not have any business being on that throne except for "long throat".

Read some of my old posts above.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by cosade(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Smooyis:

This what I will call long throat. You people don't know what Obaship entails.

I am Yoruba Prince and Christian, due to my Christian background I have never dreamt to be an Oba. Any truly born again Christian does not have any business being on that throne except for "long throat".

Read some of my old posts above.
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by jojoki: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Zico5:

God bless you my Brother. I pray we all make Heaven
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by bankylan: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
plaetton:

The laugh is on you.

When was the last time a Jew, a Jewish Rabbi, a custodian of Hebrew culture and religion, acknowledged the lordship of your Christ?

What does the Ooni Of Ife , a Yoruba sovereign, an African, know about Hebrew mythology that the Rabbi's don't know yet ?

What privileged information does he have that the Jewish Rabbi's do not know about the myth of Christ ? undecided

Africans, brainfxxed since AD1800.
undecided undecided undecided

I don't advise people to display their ignorance online...what are u talking about bro?.....i beg, go and get busy...what is a Yoruba sovereign '?....na wa..o....freedom of expression has its own disadvantages....
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by tonguengineer(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
jmoore:
You cannot serve two masters at a time. Ask Adeboye and Oyedepo.
Bros no vex o
Shed more light on that assertion
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Clairvoyant(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
admin.... pls enough of these ooni of ife news... Haba!
ooni of Ife this... ooni of Ife that.... every blessed day...
him Na God...?
mtcheeww...
the man go shit... e go enter news... him go mess e go enter news...
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Elebiju: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Onyochejohn:
Kabiyesi! Even with that Ogboni Starff in ur hand?

Its like Eti yawere sir.
That is just a normal staff to match his caps anytime.
Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
bankylan:

And you feel you are more knowledgeable than Ooni....it makes me sad when people brazenly display their ignorance. Who is Olodumare?..What is Ifa?..How is Ooni a head of 'yoruba religion'?..what is 'Yoruba religion'?...
The Ooni sees Jesus as his Lord....He believes in Jesus, and you are trying to make him conform to what you deem fit in your ignorance. I am a Yoruba man, my father is a pastor and he is in his 80s,my grandfather died at the age of 130 as a Christian, my great grandfather worshiped Ifa and was an Ifa priest,but my grandfather and my father realized the supremacy of Jesus over any other gods. All those gods are mere men with no power....I have seen the power of Jesus and I can challenge any Ifa, Sango, or Ogun..worshipers...The only name that is above all other names is the name of Jesus. Ooni is well aware of this, hence his allegiance to Jesus. My brother, forget all those fetish religions and gods.....I have seen enough in life and I can tell u they are all under my feet as a Christian...My grandfather before he died in 1995 told me many stories of many wars that were fought in the 18th centuries and 'powerful ' some yoruba warriors were, but he realized that they were mere men. He told me why he embraced Christianity despite the fact his father was even 'awo funfun'..(white Ifa priest) who did no harm to people...Brother, Jesus is Lord and at the mention of His name, every knee bow...You can't choose for Ooni bro. He knows more than u do.

God gave you a brain....use it! Ooni is a human being! Not everything people in positions of authority do is right! If he beleives in Jesus then he should not be an Ooni because of the nature of the position of an Ooni

I am not an Ifa, Sango or practitioner of any of the local religions, I am just saying that anybody who tells you he is a King In Nigeria and a christian is a hypocrite because the rituals they HAVE to perform especially the Ooni who has to perform ifa sacrifices EVERY DAY is by definition Pagan according to Chritian teaching and therefore hypocritical. There is a yoruba saying Oba o le pe meji l'afin...it translates to you cannot have 2 kings in a place or you cannot serve 2 masters. he is either serving Ifa or he is seving Jesus. USe your brain, being religious doesn't mean you shouldn't use the brain God gave you. An ifa priest cannot be head of a church, so someone who claims to be a christain CANNOT be the head of the Ifa religion which is what the Ooni is. The queen of England is the head of the church of England, she will nrver disrespect her self and the institutions of the Monarchy and the Church of England by worshiping another religion at least not PUBLICLY! Furthermore as pointed out in this write up the fundamental beliefs of both religions are different.

http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/breaking-news/i-remain-eternally-grateful-to-olodumare/#sthash.NlXD9pvQ.dpbs

"There is a huge difference here between western religious ideology Jesus/God and Yoruba Orunmila/God. Also the most high GOD Almighty Olodumare.
In Yoruba civilization, Olodumare ( the GOD of heavens and earth) did not create what he could not control. i.e Satan
The foreign civilization, Jesus and GOD (of heavens and earth ) created Satan which obviously has no control and that is why satan has its followers on earth, meaning those that are doing bad things on earth are regarded as followers of Satan.

It was when the colonial master came, they dis-informed the masses to thinking Esu is the same as Satan. No, there is a big difference between the two. This is where the conflict of interest is. When Ooni claims he bowed down to the same Almighty Olodumare. It’s obviously not the same Olodumare (GOD of heavens and Earth) Orunmila receieved Ifa as guisdance from back in the day.
It is a religious scam or propaganda to equate Satan in the Bible to Esu.
- See more at: http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/breaking-news/i-remain-eternally-grateful-to-olodumare/#sthash.NlXD9pvQ.dpuf"

I am not advocating one religion over another I am just saying he is making a mockery of the institution of Ooni. I don't know the importance or relevance of your family religious history to the discussion at hand. If the Ooni was truly a Christian he would never have vied for the stool because the practices are not in line with christianity. It is not by force to be Ooni.

Think for a second, an Ooni can never get a Christian burial so who is fooling who, he will be beheaded and his head p[laced alongside all previous Oonis before him according to Native religion, I don't know who he is fooling by claiming Christianity or was it christian rituals he was undergoing when he was sequestered in preparation for his coronation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
rather ironic that the custodian of a religion/culture who is bowing down to a foreign religion is moaning about the neglect of Nigerian traditional religions.

https://www.facebook.com/orisunasayoruba/posts/617378195077738

OONI OGUNWUSI DRUM SUPPORT FOR AFRICAN RELIGION AND CULTURE

"Yoruba nation has been urged to embrace her culture, language and tradition oba Adeyeye advices.

The Ooni of Ile-Ife says this while hosting Numeton 1 of Gberefu Island Badagry in the axis of Lagos yesterday in his palace at Enuwa Ile-Ife drum support for Yoruba culture, religion, language and tradition.

Yoruba race is suffering the consequencies of negligence to her culture, tradition, language and religion Oba Enitan stated, he further urged all the custodian of Yoruba culture and tradition to rise in one voice and give the need support to Oba Adeniyi Mautin Numeton 1 of Gberefu Island who double as Alashe Oosa agbaye to bring transformation into the african religion, culture and tradition for the development of Yoruba nation.

Numeton 1 of Gberefu Island His spiritual majesty Adeniyi Mautin Sanni in his statement seek the indulgence and support of all Yoruba monarch as a custodian of all african deities in develop african culture and religion for the transformation of african region economy and integration.

Among the entourage of alashe Orisha were the Iyalaje agbaye olori Folakemi Sanni, Akinrogun Olagoke Abdul Azeez, Bobasega Salami Musa, Akogun Ismaheel Babatunde and the international project director Orisun Asa Yoruba and Atoka Eto AJE AGBAYE Prince Adewunmi Oosabimbola Alobaloye, the Akogun of the source high chief Muritala Adewale, Oba Isoro O.O Dada the Obslesun of the source among other high chief celebrate the home coming of Numeton 1 of Gberefu Island Badagry Lagos and the commander of the ancient deities."

Aderemi was the last truly dignified and respected Ooni, Sijuade was just interested in using his position to make money and this one does not seem to know his right from left or the demands of his office and how to behave. Starting by picking a scandalous woman as a queen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Masquerades Rock Chelsea Outfits, Dance On The Road / Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos / Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.