Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,649 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Wish I Met You First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Met You First (425 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Met You First by ChiRad: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ifesi was seated across Emeka at a table in Barcelos. She had ordered chicken and chips with ketchup and Chinese sauce just the way he liked it, but he sat facedown barely noticing his best meal as the waiter lowered it before them. They looked like a couple who'd just had a fight.

Ifesi broke the ice.
"You look distraught. What's the matter?" her eyes combing for clues.

Emeka tried to lift his head, his eyes bleary. He bowed immediately evading her piercing gaze. Ifesi grasped his hand and squeezed it gently. But deep inside her she wanted to hold him, comfort and console him for his blues but she held back... Click the link to continue reading
http://radiant.ng/home/blog/i-wish-i-met-you-first

(1) (Reply)

Witch Or Wizard Hunt? Nigerians Wake Up! / Especially For The Single Ladies..!!! / Kindly Vote Ibukun Olabisi As Miss Nigeria International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.