Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Universities Shut Till January 2010 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities Shut Till January 2010 (5312 Views)

FG Closes All Public & Private Schools Till 13th Of October / Operation ASUU Must Not Call It Off!! Till January!! **sign The Petition!!!!!!!! / Anambra University Shut Over Killing Of Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by Purist(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2009
delejames:

That isn't a good question,you should have asked how many good lecturers do they have in their schools?

Of course it's a valid question. Where are these "good lecturers" going to deliver their lectures? In your 15-people-in-a-room hostel? And BTW, I don't know about his/your school, but in OAU, there are a very good number of SOUND lecturers there.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by TheSeeker(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
Purist:

Of course it's a valid question. Where are these "good lecturers" going to deliver their lectures? In your 15-people-in-a-room hostel? And BTW, I don't know about his/your school, but in OAU, there are a very good number of SOUND lecturers there.
Please help me ask him. And tell him again, that OAU, UI, UNILAG, ABU and a lot of other universities I can't mention have sound lecturers. Makes me wonder what university he's talking about
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by davinson: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2009
what Sound Lecturers do OAU have? Maybe the OAU of Old.I'm a student there, and i can testify that their lectures are nothing to write home about,You can only understand if u're exceptionally Good.

I wonder why they are clamouring for pay rise.This whole Lecturers Strike is not making any sense to me.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by delejames(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2009
like have said before,let just wait and see what happens after the AGREEMENT is signed.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by Purist(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2009
davinson:

what Sound Lecturers do OAU have? Maybe the OAU of Old.I'm a student there, and i can testify that their lectures are nothing to write home about,You can only understand if u're exceptionally Good.

A good number of them are sound, not all, actually. Maybe the other not-so-good lecturers make up the bulk in your faculty/department?

davinson:

I wonder why they are clamouring for pay rise.This whole Lecturers Strike is not making any sense to me.

Perhaps, you wouldn't need to wonder if your dad was a lecturer.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by sodconfirm: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2009
Dats gonna be fun more ladies to shut down their system, shocked
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by nzemila(m): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2009
a liar
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by nethacker(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2009
sodconfirm:

Dats gonna be fun more ladies to shut down their system, shocked
this is hilarious!!!! grin grin
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by otokx(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2009
I understand Yar Adua is about to personally sort ASUU guys out; you guys may be back in school 1st week in OCTOBER.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by NobleOnye(f): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
i tire oh, u said it will be in d news and paper soon, where u hear am from?,

SOLA ATERE
NTA NEWS
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by delejames(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2009
Noble Onye:

i tire oh, u said it will be in d news and paper soon, where u hear am from?,

SOLA ATERE
NTA NEWS

LMAO, grin
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by ilohim: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2009
The FG of Nigeria is a complete fraud.

I wonder who they are deceiving,they say education is one of their seven point agenda,yet see where education is, comatose!

It was very easy for Yaradua to okay the pumping in of 420billion into private banks that didnt ask him for money(without appropriation),yet our lecturers salaries have been stopped, the youth are roaming the streets,not knowing what to do next, and the devil has been using some of them to do his dirty jobs because they are idle;and the president is not bothered about it(Moreso none of his children are in any of these schools);Yaradua and his government certainly do not mean well for this nation; yet he wants a second term.

The salaries of our lecturers who have studied up to the level of becoming professors can only tell you that value is not placed on education in this country;in the midst of all these, what can we say?

We pray that God will talk to Yaradua, so that the same way he went and pumped 420billion without being asked to do so in the banks, he will see the urgency to deal with education,once & for all;we are tired of the misplaced prorities of this government.

It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by donimali: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2009
~hiss~ Nice lecture there mr. Seeker. I hope you fulfill your destiny by killing the 'darken rhal' and not by killing 'our dreams'. There's an edo parable that says "If a child touches shit, you'll wash it not cut off the hand". We've been cut off not wash up! ASUU aren't fighting for students, they're fighting for themselves and by so doing causing more damage to the students. I understand if your dad is a lecturer or so, but that doesn't mean you have to back them. Cos both ASUU AND FG are Tortoise and Fox respectively and they are trying to con us. And "seeker" don't say things as if you are the all knowing in the matter, cos you are also believing what you want to believe. And you're just a mere biased confused mortal like everybody else. DROP THE ACT! Assu is fighting for themselves, fg is fighting for themselves, and don't expect the students to act otherwise And i used small letters because i'm pick of turning on my cap-lock 4 stupid organisations. Bite me kiss
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by eazybuzy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2009
you never can tell.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by TheSeeker(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2009
donimali:

~hiss~ Nice lecture there mr. Seeker. I hope you fulfill your destiny by killing the 'darken rhal' and not by killing 'our dreams'. There's an edo parable that says "If a child touches shit, you'll wash it not cut off the hand". We've been cut off not wash up! ASUU aren't fighting for students, they're fighting for themselves and by so doing causing more damage to the students. I understand if your dad is a lecturer or so, but that doesn't mean you have to back them. Cos both ASUU AND FG are Tortoise and Fox respectively and they are trying to con us. And "seeker" don't say things as if you are the all knowing in the matter, cos you are also believing what you want to believe. And you're just a mere biased confused mortal like everybody else. DROP THE ACT! Assu is fighting for themselves, fg is fighting for themselves, and don't expect the students to act otherwise And i used small letters because i'm pick of turning on my cap-lock 4 stupid organisations. Bite me kiss
Wow! My dad's not a lecturer and I'm a student like yourself. But open your eyes to be truth, and you called me bias? I bet you know how to read and go over all my comments and read all over again instead of sitting there and whine. Only reason I can touch base and talk with you is if you tell me what ASUU are fighting for, but on a second thought, do you even know what they are fighting for? I don't think so because if you do, then you'd have known your statement above is bogus.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by otokx(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2009
BREAKING NEWS - the agreement to be signed on monday in Abuja by the president himself.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by cwk: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
we need divine intervention and strong revolution in this country.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by donimali: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2009
Seeker, i've read through your previous annoying posts and i saw that your 'point' were as small as DOT. Because like I said, you sounded as biased and hypocritical as the con artistic lecturers i see yaping all over the media. This is Nigeria and We All know every organization are filled with empty promises, so why think ASUU will act differently? It even sounds better to say that they are fighting for salary increasement cos if they claim/lie that they want to help students and all other crap you've been saying, they'll be ridiculed cos they won't do shit!!! So seeker, before you talk like you know everything, you first have to your know your own COUNTRY and your cunning Country Men. Hope you'll be smart enough to register this in your brain? And don't ever blame the STUDENTS, cos we are fighting for ourselves. I see you are on longer a student :-)
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by TheSeeker(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2009
donimali:

Seeker, i've read through your previous annoying posts and i saw that your 'point' were as small as DOT. Because like I said, you sounded as biased and hypocritical as the con artistic lecturers i see yaping all over the media. This is Nigeria and We All know every organization are filled with empty promises, so why think ASUU will act differently? It even sounds better to say that they are fighting for salary increasement cos if they claim/lie that they want to help students and all other crap you've been saying, they'll be ridiculed cos they won't do shit!!! So seeker, before you talk like you know everything, you first have to your know your own COUNTRY and your cunning Country Men. Hope you'll be smart enough to register this in your brain? And don't ever blame the STUDENTS, cos we are fighting for ourselves. I see you are on longer a student :-)
What kind of illogical human being are you? Asking me to register something in my brain? Well, newsflash, you didn't even say anything for me to grab a point, not even a useless point at that. I asked you a simple question and you're spewing the stupidity that has long rotten in your head. I asked you to tell me things ASUU has bee fighting for and you're mentioning salary increment, selfishness and whatnot. Is that what you've been taught in school -- not to analyze facts critically? Now, I see the bad standard of education in Nigeria made manifest in you.

My posts may be annoying but some intelligent people will have agreed with my points. And who's blaming you for anything? Once again, I say you're lacking substance and prowess in understanding a simply constructed English language. I only said and still say that students should support their lecturers so they get what they all want, but your ignorance will not let you see beyond your nose and get you to understand a clear reasoning. My dear friend, you're so unintelligent for me to be bantering words with. Go get your facts right and come back for more lectures.

Let me ask you this: What do you understand by "University autonomy bill"?
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by delejames(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2009
@mr i know it all(Theseeker)

Tell us; What do you understand by "University autonomy bill"?
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by TheSeeker(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2009
I need that guy to answer the question so he can see his pointless argument.

However, the autonomy bill mainly consists of a glaring fact that the university will have to generate funds on their own to pay their staff. Much like it'll exist on its own. That was what OBJ wanted to introduce. Now, it doesn't mean that the government will not contribute to the development of the university but they will not be under obligation to do so. It means your school management will find ways to generate funds for your hostel, lecture theaters, buses and other amenities in your school. It doesn't end there; the government will give very very little support when they wish but the university will not at any point deliberately get the government involved unless for charitable reasons or favor but not a matter of responsibility.

So looking at it yourself, how do you suppose the university will generate funds without hiking up your tuition fees? How many business ventures does each university have? So you now see what they are fighting for? Yaradua is bringing back the propaganda all over again and that gave rise to the announcement -- confirmed but later denied -- they made that school fees will be in the region of 200K. ASUU got a hold of that and responded instantly. The government came up days later to refute it. That's just an aspect of the autonomy bill.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by trustme1: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2009
@ the seeker
Yes you have made very important points and I completely agree with you. This has compelled me to chip in my own bid: to bare my mind.

I have kids and I don’t want them going through what I am going through in the pursuit of education. Well said: education is way more than reading books and passing exams, that is just a part of what education is all about, but that’s a very very important aspect.
That is why many students go the extra mile which include the use of chips and even paying lecturers just to obtain a ‘pass’ grade and b4 u know it they are working in a bank or some other high top organization.

Now I am stating this as a matter of fact, to give readers a bird’s eye view and to buttress my points further. But I wont really mention names.
I graduated with a first class (and all the plenty fine fine prizes wey dey attached to such never still reach me till today and truly me I no get the strength to fight for am. Ma point: cheap talk. and sometimes it kills) and finished masters as the best student in MATHEMATICS in my set. I love lecturing (and I hate bank jobs) and I have lectured in one polytechnic in the north, there I was subjected to nothing but; as I love to put it, ‘academic torture’. It would have been better if I had worked for free!
Now, guess what!? I am still looking for a job from where I graduated from and from the university where I completed my masters, I still have to stand in line, meeting those ‘wey sabi person’, if you understand the drift, in order to get a lecturing job! I have also written to other universities but the strike has put everything on hold though I am particular bout the schools I finished from. At least I know that the latter is lacking in mathematics lecturers. But instead of them to gree give me job on merit dem go prefer to give ‘their person’, even if ‘their person’ no know wetin e suppose do for class.

It is so sad, over seas some one like me would have lecturing jobs and scholarships to choose from, as it is evident from 2 guys I know who also graduated with first class. They were given scholarships immediately and lecturing jobs. You might say my case is an exclusive one, but I doubt that much. There are, I’m sure, other Nigerians that are going thru same or similar situations. But I still love my country, I don’t wanna go out even though I have means of jiving out. I want to be a part of the change that we all need. Call it love wan tin tin but that’s just how I feel.

That aside, I agree with you that we have good intelligent lecturers, but I have to say that I doubt if they make up to 1/3 of the teacher population in Nigeria. WHY should I make such comment?:
1. corruption has become the bedrock of our society and the academic sector is not left out. Many good teachers have succumbed to corruption and they sell out grades. You either pay in cash or kind. And as we all know, many students don’t have a problem with that.
2. because students are no longer interested in reading or exercising their brains, you find out that we can hardly apply what is taught in class: it’s they exercises the teacher gives you in class or in handouts, that is exactly the way it will come out in exams. So all you need do is cram and cram and cram to pass. Little wonder why many students on this forum can’t analyze issues
3. can any lasting, reliable ‘material’ come out of a ‘cram to pass mentality?’ when a course that’s supposed to expose the student to a wide variety of academic material and the internet only ends up compressing him/her into a 15 to 30 page document where everything is paraphrased.
4. and these are the same students that will end up as teachers in a few years to come.
5. you will find a lecturer teaching you exactly what he learnt 15 years ago: no addition, no subtraction. When they do not research or find others ways of solving a problem, it becomes a problem. Now, I ask, do you need research grant to enable you find new ways of teaching a particular topic.
6. becuz of the condition of service, many of our good teachers are trooping out in droves to other countries in search of greener pastures.
7. I know that the teacher cannot teach you everything, infact it’s only a small percentage of knowledge you can obtain from a teacher, but let lecturers start teaching in a way that push the students into exercising their own brains. It may be difficult at first with this generation of ‘I don’t care’ students who seek only to have fun, but the future will be filled with academic riches and merit will be merit.

The other day I heard that only about 30% or less passed the recent WAEC. What a mess! But you would still find a good number of those from the remaining failed 70% in one of our universities. What will you be teaching such kinda students? how will they understand? But they will still pass. Na Magic? I remember one incident when I was asked to set exams, the exam officer and some other lecturers were taken aback by my questions. The alarm: ‘this is too difficult for the students, the will not pass it o! Better set the ones that they will pass so that you will be seen as a teacher whose gat the stuff.’ But is that how it should be?

That is why I am of the opinion that apart from the ASUU and FG thug of war, there should be strike within the university system itself. What good will it be, if we have say, a fortified science lab with all the necessary equipments and a student who could not make even one credit in his/her papers.

Now back to ASUU: the first issue on ground. FG sign the agreement.
But the second issue which worries ma mind more than the first is: ‘Will the fund, when released, land for ground?’ as some of my friends will say.
Takes me back to the corruption problem:
I do not know if there are checks put in place by ASUU to monitor such funds when they become available abi they are waiting to get to the bridge before the cross it (typical 9ja mentality). I wont be surprised if the money is sucked up by say maybe the vice chancellor or some other unknown money suction pumps straight into the bank accounts of some pen robbers leaving the students and the system worse than before.

It is indeed so sad! OUR UNIVERSITY SYSTEM. To me, FG is like the outer lining but the inner lining is so rotten, I dare say and it aches ma heart.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by delejames(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2009
@Mr i know it all(Theseeker)

I so much understand what ASUU is fighting for,i understand what the University autonomy bill is all about.But what i refuse to understand is the fact that YOU(Theseeker) is only interested in the FG signing the agreement.But then,what happens after the agreement is signed? would the signed agreement stop the lecturers who takes bribe from student,or those lecturers who are not willing to lecture students for exploitation purposes?.You had better sit down,and think about that.

You can't just come online and say Nonscence about Nigerian students who are viewing things in another angle.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by TheSeeker(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2009
delejames:

@Mr i know it all(Theseeker)

I so much understand what ASUU is fighting for,i understand what the University autonomy bill is all about.But what i refuse to understand is the fact that YOU(Theseeker) is only interested in the FG signing the agreement.But then,what happens after the agreement is signed? would the signed agreement stop the lecturers who takes bribe from student,or those lecturers who are not willing to lecture students for exploitation purposes?.You had better sit down,and think about that.

You can't just come online and say Nonscence about Nigerian students who are viewing things in another angle.

Who is coming here to say nonsense about Nigerian students? Like I said, and I will state again, you students don't know a lot about what's going on in your environment or you'll understand what this whole fracas is about. It's plainly moronic that you don't understand where I am coming from, well, I do know you wanted to make it sound foolish, but I made very important points. Lecturers take bribe from students and just how many lecturers do you know that do that? So because few lecturers take bribe, education shouldn't be standardized? What has bribe got to do with putting the educational system in better order? The part you students have chosen to look at is the salary increment and general improvement of teachers' welfare and have woefully failed to consider the other aspects; and who says ASUU doesn't have the right to negotiate their welfare? If political office holders could ride in fast cars and live in fabulous, well furnished apartments, why can't ASUU request anything close to that?

I'll say it again, it's a shame that majority of Nigerian students can't follow cases logically and with calmness but instead choose a part that favors them. All of you want to get a degree and fly away like birds clogging the skies of the labor market but really don't care what the future of younger students is going to be like. I am interested in the signing of the agreement not because of the salary package for lecturers -- I could care less about that -- but because first of all, incessant strikes will come to a total halt. This war has been going on since OBJ resumed office in 1999 and this is what, the tenth year; if someone doesn't act now, it'll continue to be like that. ASUU have made what seems to be the close to the final request and I don't see them making any other in the next few years, and if that can solve the ten-year old problem university education has been facing, why not give it the apt solution?

Only a plain retard will say ASUU should resume while they go back to the negotiation table, because the same thing will happen again. Ghana went on strike for almost 3 years, now look at what their educational system is like compared to what it was before! You need to stop looking from your selfish end although I do understand all of you are in a hurry but some people have to bear the sacrifice for a meaningful growth and it's sad that people from the last ten years have been bearing that cross. Deal with it. I should state again, I was a student in Nigeria and still a student.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by chidipupay(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2009
I strongly support ASUU. even though i am affected i believe i am paying the price for the future generation. In 2007 there was a 3month strike of this same issue. Will will ASUU not want to continue the strike, since this particular issue has been going on since 2001. before the nigerian tunisia match our government organized a fund raising dinner while our school system is not working. for those people arguing can someone tell me one section under this new government that is functioning?
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by donimali: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2009
The lame seeker! I tot you were intelligent enough to understand what I was talking about. I guess I was wrong. Cos you are just a stupid arrogant cow that is hell bent on sharing his one sided view without taking other people's point into consideration. And why are you using abusive words with me?I Tot this was an educational forum?! But if you want to use abusive words with me, that's a JOKER CARD you're playing! Cos i fit break your stupid head with coke bottle. I just wanted you to know that ASUU is not that innocent and they also have a selfish motive behind this strike. But you reacted as if they are sooo innocent and that your last name is ASUU.You're just saying dumb shit that students don't know anything about the strike and act as if you are the all knowing 'middle man' between ASUU and fg. Keep on acting like an 'over-sabi' smart ass and see if you won't get shot like BROOKLYN's JESUS {notorious big},
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by TheSeeker(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2009
donimali:

The lame seeker! I tot you were intelligent enough to understand what I was talking about. I guess I was wrong. Cos you are just a stupid arrogant cow that is hell bent on sharing his one sided view without taking other people's point into consideration. And why are you using abusive words with me?I Tot this was an educational forum?! But if you want to use abusive words with me, that's a JOKER CARD you're playing! Cos i fit break your stupid head with coke bottle. I just wanted you to know that ASUU is not that innocent and they also have a selfish motive behind this strike. But you reacted as if they are sooo innocent and that your last name is ASUU.You're just saying dumb shit that students don't know anything about the strike and act as if you are the all knowing 'middle man' between ASUU and fg. Keep on acting like an 'over-sabi' smart ass and see if you won't get shot like BROOKLYN's JESUS {notorious big},

Yeah, a true student! But of where? Ajegunle Polytechnic? Hahahahaa!! Don't say more, you've said enough. Agbero!
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by BlackRevo: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2009
donimali:

The lame seeker! I tot you were intelligent enough to understand what I was talking about. I guess I was wrong. Cos you are just a stupid arrogant cow that is hell bent on sharing his one sided view without taking other people's point into consideration. And why are you using abusive words with me?I Tot this was an educational forum?! But if you want to use abusive words with me, that's a JOKER CARD you're playing! Cos i fit break your stupid head with coke bottle. I just wanted you to know that ASUU is not that innocent and they also have a selfish motive behind this strike. But you reacted as if they are sooo  innocent and that your last name is ASUU.You're just saying dumb shit that students don't know anything about the strike and act as if you are the all knowing 'middle man' between ASUU and fg.  Keep on acting like an 'over-sabi' smart ass and see if you won't get shot like BROOKLYN's JESUS {notorious big}, 

Permit me to chip this in okay, it will do you good to read what trust_me has written above there. You are misunderstanding the position of I and theseeker about this issue. Trying to portray ASUU as not so saintly is just trying to tell us we are hypocrites.  Because the baby is bad does not mean that we should throw it away along with the bath water. we all have been a student at one point in time and still his .it will be a shame for anyone of us to declare ASUU as a saint. Yeah ASUU is corrupt and selfish ( The education sector) just like every other sector in the country including the Government we all know that and no one is denying that because we are supporting ASUU.

There are many problems facing the education sector and imo sorting the issues which ASUU has raised takes precedence before the other ones. Solving these problem will go along way in solving other problems as well but most people are not seeing it. i am looking at the long term impact and not the short term impact.  Neco just released their SSCE result and only ten percent passed which speaks volume. We should all trace the problem facing the education sector to their root causes and solve it from there. The issue which ASUU has raised is one of them so lets deal with that first and not forgetting the others.

One big problem in nairaland has been judging people intelligence lets leave that and discuss as friends and not enemy. I am even hoping we can wrtie a report after this deliberation and send to the appropriate authorities, If you must know nairaland is slowly becoming a benchmark to seek Nigerian's opinions.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by donimali: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2009
Black_Revo, I'm glad that there are still other sensible students in this Nigeria. Cos i see things from a different angle doesn't mean we have to be enemies. I understand what you and other ASUU activists have been saying, but i just want them to bear in mind that they're not all that innocent and selfless as they are sounding. I also want the educational sector of this country to turn out to be one of the best and for the strike to be eliminated permanently. But that said, i'm still with the angry students because if no agreement is reached, we'll be the one to suffer it, like the parable between the two elephants and the grass. And as for the seeker, open your eyes and your brain and you'll see i'm a better student that you can ever be. I gave you just a few opinion of mine, and your seek(er)/sick brain couldn't digest it. WHAT A PITY?! And you think i'm an agbero? Wow! I guess there's so much you just don't get from being an ASUU SMART ASS. You might drown in your own over hyped knowledge and never grow.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by TheSeeker(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2009
I'm already grown, exposed and fulfilled. You're the one left to play catchup. You'd better sharpen your skills. You said I called you 'agbero' and isn't that what class people who break bottles on other people's head belong? I know too well, still learning well, and aspiring to know more but never am I in the same category of logical reasoning as you.

And you saying you're a better student that I am? I have Criminal Justice deg and going to law school, can you beat that? Relax and take a chill pill. You don't get way above your head. I'm stating what are facts but you have chosen not to listen, and yours were so inferior to listen to; not to mention that I gave you chances to oppose my views which you couldn't after all. I see you're resorting to verbal slurring -- you're pretty good -- what more can I say but keep it up.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by donimali: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2009
The seeker, do you think a sane person can make sense to a mad person? Of course not! The only reason why you don't seem to get any point from what i'm saying is, either your ego is making you fail to bring yourself to admit what i'm saying, because we share different views, or you're just a lame insane arrogant man. Well, I hope for your sake its the former. I believe you might have heard this "I AIN'T A KILLER, BUT DON'T PUSH ME". So, if i tell you "i fit break your head with coke bottle" its because you insulted me and i didn't take kindly to that. There're lots of ways of 'preaching' your points without insulting some1, just like Black_Revo did. But if you go for the abusive option with me, that's gon' be your worst mistake. I honestly hate it when men condemn other men's opinion. And that's what you've been doing to other posters. But you choose the wrong one when you hit at me. For your degree you are saying you have. Its very easy for me to come up with one and not back it up. You are not even wise.
Re: Universities Shut Till January 2010 by TheSeeker(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2009
I hear you! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, Jambutme Exam Date Is When. / Statement Of Result Or Certificate / See What Schools In The USA Are Doing To Prevent Mass Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.