Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

“I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” (3929 Views)

Being Gay Is Natural / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by edurach: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
A South African man, identified on Facebook as Vuyolwethu Vee Sithathu, is happy about his relationship with his lover, Owamii Owzaa Mti, 16, who apparently is still in High School.

Sithathu says he’s so in love with his “man”, and he know being gay is a sin, but then he’s ready to go to any extent, the ends of the earth, even if it’s hell fire for his lover.
http://newsnow.com.ng/i-know-being-gay-is-a-sin-but-then-im-willing-to-go-to-hell-just-for-you-guy-tells-his-gay-16-year-old-secondary-school-lover/

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
kiss
if I say my mind now, they would say one is homophobic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
What in the pia fucck?!
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Lionbite(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is just disgusting straight-up. How person go dey trip for his fellow guy for God's sake.
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Tinnytony24(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thou shall not give a bleep tongue

2 Likes

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Amarabae(f): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
What exactly is sweet in a man's ass that his fellow man will be salivating over?
Gays repent o.

2 Likes

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by dollytino4real(f): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
where u go finger,touch to taste that saltiness of woman, guy yansh na she-et

1 Like

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ass.holes!! They are literally Ass.holes. Imagine these fools saying 'Honey, let's have sex'. Sex? If sex is a pain in the ar.se, then you're doing it wrong!! You're in the wrong place and with the wrong partner.
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by nerodenero: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
I remember seeing boys behaving like girls back then in the South and North. They are always shy, too ashamed to mingle and they also accepted that they weren't to a large extent normal. Nobody cared and gave their actions any attention. We'd laugh them off.

Now, they are bold, marry each other and have rights. Very soon, Father and daughter will go to church and wed publicly. Mother and son will not hide to make love, it will be done in the open and they can also chose to get married openly. They are still hiding now but that time draws nearer when they will be bold and will have or claim rights like gays. The unexpected will keep happening and there's no stopping it.

One fact, the end is here and Jesus wept!!!

@luckygurl, it's well with you.

4 Likes

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
cute couple

2 Likes

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Gofwane(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Chai!! See waste of handsomeness. How Fine boy like this will just set his assz for another guy to dig a borehole Na winch dey do am?
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Amarabae:
What exactly is sweet in a man's ass that his fellow man will be salivating over?
Gays repent o.

Ask them oh.
With all the pleasure that a silky pvssy has to offer grin
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Adorable90(f): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Not cool @ all angry
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by mikejj(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
grin number of fools are increasing everyday i think this kids needs a touch of rod on their back.they think hell is sweet abi
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
I looked at this pictures and I saw nothing but love

love that straight people don't even share.

These are people in love with themselves, enjoy being together and are not hurting anyone.

Their chemistry is wow

9 Likes

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Gays repent o.

you've been very gentle and caring with your comments for sometime now... Seem you were touched by something.

Liking the new you! smiley
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Amarabae(f): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
RareKind:
you've been very gentle and caring with your comments for sometime now... Seem you were touched by something.

Liking the new you! smiley
very gentle?
Am I harsh before? grin
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Amarabae:
very gentle?
Am I harsh before? grin
I don't need to remind you that you are... You don't even reply my mentions before now.
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Stanley1155: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
On the last day, I will rush to the front of the queue when God has not yet judge pple like Vuyolwethu cos I pity pple after him cos by then God go don dey boil, even if na pencil you steal na hell fire straight. If you come commit crime wey get anything to do with sex like adultery na hell fire straight with HARD LABOUR.

2 Likes

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Daeylar(f): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na wa the boy is just 16 na
This isn't right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Darkseid(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
I go just dey, my fellow man nyash go begin hungry me, tufiakwa. God punish Devil.
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Evaberry:

These are people in love with themselves, enjoy being together and are not hurting anyone.

Their chemistry is wow
iffah e slap ur mouth there ehn. bitch.
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by CaesarDon(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Pls next time indicate "graphic pics"if u wanna post something this disgusting

mods should take note : being gay is illegal in Nigeria they should take down this thread

1 Like

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
I understand.. Have been in this situation b4
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by fabulouscj: 12:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Evaberry:

Their chemistry is wow

what is this one saying undecided
Evaberry:

Their chemistry is wow

what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by ItsTutsi(m): 3:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Baddchristy:
cute couple

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by ceezarhh(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2017
*opens thread*...*leaving thread like...*

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2017
disgusting

1 Like

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
BenShammer:
Its sickening. Are people really born with homosexual urges or its some form of mental illness?
me masef m not understanding.
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
BenShammer:
That's what happens when people don't fear God. Hope you're having a great day
yes, thanks. u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Year Relationship Goes Sour Over Whatapp Status / She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's / Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.