Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! (36880 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Iko5000: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
What has America got to do with this . Useless Abokis. Go to Abuja and protest to the Dullard that is holding your guy

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by InfomejobsN: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmmm Sorry

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by saintkel(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
See them, say no to ignorance n stupidity ist
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by lopzy(f): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don't think that is the case here. These people see themselves as palestines' rather than Nigerian. Their mode of worship and lifestyle originates from there. This is simply treason
sanandreas:
Northerners never blame their fellow brother no matter the crime. How does this issue concern America and Isreal? I thought I would be see Buhari's picture and Nigerian flag been robbed on the floor. Northerners always feel their enemies are external not knowing they are the cause of their own woes.

3 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by lopzy(f): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
You are just too sensible. Thumbs up
kettle84:
Are they Palestinians? why are they flying Palestinian flags in Nigeria. these are jokers
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Religious sentiments never ends
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by gurunlocker: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
This people and trouble.... quote me and say rubbish make thunder fire you
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
See those small children, they should be in their fathers house helping their mom out in the kitchen or dping their school assignment.. Uhhhhhnn... Nigeria
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Protesting cows...
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Guyman02: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Over a thousand of their members were massacred and given mass burial in 'peace' time by Buhari Govt and here they crying more than the bereaved in Palestine against Israel and America when they dont even know where their leader in Nigeria is detained. Lobbish!

Northerners will never see anything bad about our rulers as long as it is a Muslim in power, I blame Yoruba Muslims who defend them blindly against rationale thinking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by sbabimbola(f): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
May God help us.. Amen
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by foladara777(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Wow! Again, wow!! This has to be d most foolish sort of protest or demonstration that I've ever seen... So, are they claiming itz some sort of Jewish- American conspiracy that led to the killing of their people by soldiers...
Anyways, itz a stale strategy- blame the west and d Jews for what happens in ur country. The Arabs who supported d dictators during the Arab spring did it, Africans still blame the whites for their countries' woes. Itz d way of the underdeveloped world

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dbu

2 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Pyno30: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Same thing happened in Kaduna today according to reports.

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by meforyou1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
What kind of weed do these guys smoke?
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by maadman: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
kissval1388:
followers of zakzaky today, held tantamount protest in Gombe state
"Either its poor vocabulary or something along that line..."tantamount protest"? Where is the protest? Or the croud? All I see is a few azumi hungry kids who have been promised something like #50.00 to drag poorly imitated flags in front of a few shops.. I feel like hissin .
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by passionate88: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
I just detest anything is***, what concerned Israel and the USA with their protest? They didn't protest when Turkish airport was bombed. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by jideomowunmi(f): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bunch of ignorant people....dey should continue with there stupidity.....

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Pyno30: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gozzzy:
this ppl sef!!! How do u expect the world to take u serious? u leave buhari wey detain ur leader, dey provoke for usa and israel wey no do u anything. mtcheeewwww!!!!
That is to tell you they really don't know what they want.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
kissval1388:
followers of zakzaky today, held tantamount protest in Gombe state for the unlawful detention of there leader.
Since the beginning of the protest in Gombe, we have never see this type of crowd. Today's protest is very fierce, both men, women, youth's, and children.
They were all carrying Palestine flag and chanting,
#Death to Isreal
# Death to America
# say no to tyranny
#Free zackaky,
#Free Palestine.
Most of them were dragging USA and Isreal flags while marching.
As you can see, everybody came out to watch them because of the crowd. we suspect, The Gombe state chapter of shitte movement imported there brother hood from other states to join them today.
Here are few pictures I could snap.
Crap Parade
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
So buhari their tormentor represents Israel and America? Bunch of confused fellows.

2 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by composites(f): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
kissval1388:
people wey suppose help, Una dey insult them,
so Na Palestine wey never chop 3 square meal a day go talk to buhari?? ehehheheehehe Palestine wey buhari they fight for make dem get Republic.

shitte just forget Zakzaky, una no get back bone.
Buhari is tyrant.
What of if God stand as their back bone?

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by stevebond007(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Peace in the world.

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by nintal(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pls I need ur help, na for America or Isreal the thing happen abi na Oga Buhari run go there?
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by cococandy(f): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Exactly. Their leaders are killing them and robbing them blind but America is their problem. Foolishness in low places.
foladara777:
Wow! Again, wow!! This has to be d most foolish sort of protest or demonstration that I've ever seen... So, are they claiming itz some sort of Jewish- American conspiracy that led to the killing of their people by soldiers...
Anyways, itz a stale strategy- blame the west and d Jews for what happens in ur country. The Arabs who supported d dictators during the Arab spring did it, Africans still blame the whites for their countries' woes. Itz d way of the underdeveloped world

3 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by holyboy2018: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Cowards
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Revolva(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aall of them are bloody illitrate
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by glossy6(f): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Indoctrinating kids at that tender age is very dangerous. Another generation of die hard jihadists and BH seriously loading

2 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Raymarkable(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
If you do a survey of the calibre of people doing this protest. you'd find out they're shoemakers, okada men. Black market boys. jobless, extremely poor people.
religion is a drug. and the poor would consume ever ounce of it. When he is high enough. He would become stupid and would do your biding . He would kill himself he would kill his brother. and he would think through his ass. He would become blind. He would become tasteless. He would drink sand . If you tell him it is water. as long as you use religion as a tool. you will be the puppy master and he would be the puppet.

4 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Sweetlemon(f): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
sanandreas:
Northerners never blame their fellow brother no matter the crime. How does this issue concern America and Isreal? I thought I would be see Buhari's picture and Nigerian flag been robbed on the floor. Northerners always feel their enemies are external not knowing they are the cause of their own woes.

You just perfectly described your people undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don't see old glory anywhere in the pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) / Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun / President Buhari Congratulates President-Elect, Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.