Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! (36886 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by goingape: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
kissval1388:
followers of zakzaky today, held tantamount protest in Gombe state for the unlawful detention of there leader.
Since the beginning of the protest in Gombe, we have never see this type of crowd. Today's protest is very fierce, both men, women, youth's, and children.
They were all carrying Palestine flag and chanting,
#Death to Isreal
# Death to America
# say no to tyranny
#Free zackaky,
#Free Palestine.
Most of them were dragging USA and Isreal flags while marching.
As you can see, everybody came out to watch them because of the crowd. we suspect, The Gombe state chapter of shitte movement imported there brother hood from other states to join them today.
Here are few pictures I could snap.
come kaduna come protest na!

una Carry na head go gombe. MUMu MUSLIM
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
kissval1388:
followers of zakzaky today, held tantamount protest in Gombe state for the unlawful detention of there leader.
Since the beginning of the protest in Gombe, we have never see this type of crowd. Today's protest is very fierce, both men, women, youth's, and children.
#Death to Isreal
# Death to America
# say no to tyranny
#Free zackaky,
#Free Palestine.
As you can see, everybody came out to watch them because of the crowd. we suspect, The Gombe state chapter of shitte movement imported there brother hood from other states to join them today.
when will his fools know that buhari is their p and not usa or isreal

2 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by sanandreas(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:

You just perfectly described your people undecided
Never be afraid to hear the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by bigybanty02(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gozzzy:
this ppl sef!!! How do u expect the world to take u serious? u leave buhari wey detain ur leader, dey provoke for usa and israel wey no do u anything. mtcheeewwww!!!!

the tin tire me oh they leave army wey nearly finish dem cum dey swear 4 pple wey no do dem any tin
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by spafu(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Useless fools. The bastard from Daura incarcerated your leader and killed many of your fellow followers and he is the president of Nigeria. You are not dragging the Nigeria flag you are busy frowning at Israel and America. Who do una this kind foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by kodsi(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Shittes should vacate dis country. Operation divide d nation
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Vatsyayana: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmm...Clap for yourself professor of Northernerism

sanandreas:
Northerners never blame their fellow brother no matter the crime. How does this issue concern America and Isreal? I thought I would be see Buhari's picture and Nigerian flag been robbed on the floor. Northerners always feel their enemies are external not knowing they are the cause of their own woes.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Yeeyo: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
A muslim person always dia life is in d darkness.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Vatsyayana: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
They're lost. The only person way get sense for their midst dey DSS detention. So they don't knw what to do again. Very soon them go dey waka naked for road.

spafu:
Useless fools. The bastard from Daura incarcerated your leader and killed many of your fellow followers and he is the president of Nigeria. You are not dragging the Nigeria flag you are busy frowning at Israel and America. Who do una this kind foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by wawaboy1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
TRUMP WAS RIGHT; THIS GUYS JUST HATE AMERICA, ITS IN THEIR NATURE NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW NICE USA TRY TO BE TO THEM THEY CAN NEVER LOVE AMERICA.

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by olajide8(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
kissval1388:
#Death to Isreal
# Death to America
# say no to tyranny
#Free zackaky,
#Free Palestine.

These idiots should just leave nigeria for us* Ha- shiites to iran
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by guiddoti: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aromas:

So is now a crime to show support whom you choose to support both politically and spiritually
so carrying other nations flag to protest is justiable ?
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by dallyemmy: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Another sect to watch out for

4 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by elkon(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
undecided[color=#000099][/color]Nigeria never see anything ..dis is another way of religious war.. all dis people were not dere to fight for dere leader. .if we av to deeply observed the protesters dey ar all Muslim nd besides wetin concerns US nd ISRAEL. . Anyway thanks god my visa almost ready. . ma cari my Ghana mosgo nd my chicken wey I wan kill for xmax...lobatan
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
the height of stupidity
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
These guys are misguided indeed

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by ElDaIllest(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
your tyrant president is yet to know the fact that threat and oppression nor the projectiles from a barrel of a gun can quench the fire of an ideology....

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by archdon: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
EteEdoho:
Useless assholes. Is it Israel and US that detained zakzaky?. You people no see el-dullardino pishures,Nigeria flag,and Saudi Arabia's flag which is the headquater of sunni muslims,to destroy?. I use to take you guys serious untill now.Mad set of people. BTW you buncha assholes supports palestine and are carry their flag,but you idiots are ready to kill Biafrans. Are you people not a curse to mankind?.

This are times when we need drone strike to eradicate the gathering of foolishness
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Spells(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na so craze dey start..... Islam sha
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by lonelydora: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
kissval1388:
that pickup is still very clean. Is it for sale?
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Jiff349(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
This green house is the only upstairs I can see....... where is their own allocation entering? okay I get it...... used their own allocation to design American flag that they will drag on the ground..... No police or soldiers to shoot them now...... if na Peaceful Biafrans now by now 30 people for don die....... Nigerians wake up....... sorry Biafrans wake up....... the enemy is the government.

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by ElSakina: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re these ppl ok?
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Zedoo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aromas:

So is now a crime to show support whom you choose to support both politically and spiritually

Hmmm
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by EteEdoho: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Am telling you. Maybe we will suceed eradicating stupidity from Northerners
archdon:

This are times when we need drone strike to eradicate the gathering of foolishness
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by EteEdoho: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
[s]
Sweetlemon:

You just perfectly described your people undecided
[/s] Oron wannabe. Akpara ino. Mbo Ka teghe ke ikot!.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by lalasticlala(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
kissval1388:
so after risking my iPhone 6 and my dear life to snap this people , after wasting my mb to upload all these pictures, lalasticlala no move this post to FP.
I don quit Nairaland for real. mods pls deactivate my account. ojoro don enter these thing
*modified*
lala my good friend , I know you won't fail me.
may u live long.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by charlesucheh(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Am still looking for the massive crowd in your so called pic!!!
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by EteEdoho: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
wawaboy1:
TRUMP WAS RIGHT; THIS GUYS JUST HATE AMERICA, ITS IN THEIR NATURE NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW NICE USA TRY TO BE TO THEM THEY CAN NEVER LOVE AMERICA.
More reason why i wouldn't mind spending my last kobo to ensure Trump wins!. It's time to put those gays where they belong.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by kissval1388: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lol.
lol thank you
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by sykah(f): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
They are even dumber than I thought
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Joarams(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gozzzy:
this ppl sef!!! How do u expect the world to take u serious? u leave buhari wey detain ur leader, dey provoke for usa and israel wey no do u anything. mtcheeewwww!!!!

Is this not the same reason Buhari's government is detaining their leader? They've had this coming long before Buhari came to government. But for his resolute stance, these are the people who would wake up one day, take hostage of the state incl. government house and declare allegiance to Palestine while technically still within Nigeria. This is a worse than BH in the pipes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo / Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report / Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.