Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! (36885 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Babacele: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:

You just perfectly described your people undecided
hmmmm.....the last time I checked ,the President who called the bluff of Shiites violence of about 50 years now is PMB and I think he is an IPOB? mtcheew...
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by passyhansome(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2016
What do you expect, they are brainwashed entities, illietrates, only what they know is violence. Religion is their problem.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by bluaero(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2016
How did we end up in the same country with these pigs?

Death to America and Israel Wetin dem do una?
These guys are twisted as Bleep.

I now support Buhari to detain their hopeless leader till infinity. Rubbish!
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Showab: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2016
All I can see and appreciate in those photos is that white, clean and very neat Peugeot 404.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Reality2020(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2016
glossy6:

And you have said it and it remains your opinion undecided undecided undecided Make I jump enter Lagoon?

Mine was my opinion too undecided undecided undecided
Better that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters / Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo / Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.