Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! (36883 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by divineappo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
kissval1388:
followers of zakzaky today, held tantamount protest in Gombe state for the unlawful detention of there leader.
Since the beginning of the protest in Gombe, we have never see this type of crowd. Today's protest is very fierce, both men, women, youth's, and children.
They were all carrying Palestine flag and chanting,
#Death to Isreal
# Death to America
# say no to tyranny
#Free zackaky,
#Free Palestine.
Most of them were dragging USA and Isreal flags while marching.
As you can see, everybody came out to watch them because of the crowd. we suspect, The Gombe state chapter of shitte movement imported there brother hood from other states to join them today.
Here are few pictures I could snap.
according to your signature, God has finally picked your call. I sent you a pm, check your email and reply
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Its Nonsense
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Klington: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
this is what u see wen some ppl only think wit their religion n not their head.

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by bejeria101(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Awon ode,oloriike oti tun bere. Awon omoale.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Klington: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
this is what u see wen some ppl only think wit their religion n not their heads.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by soul2: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
My people perish because they lack knowledge.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Joarams(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
olajide8:

These idiots should just leave nigeria for us* Ha- shiites to iran

No, I beg to disagree. When the solution becomes "let them go if they wanna go", then that's recipe for failure. Insurrection is a symptom of a fragile state and must be dealt with accordingly...carrot and stick, if you like.

Unfortunately, the corruption that ate the fabric of the nation didn't spare certain institutions like the Army. Even Western states have an underlying tendency for social unrest like these but the difference is in intelligence and the control of force. Nobody will tell you no to try attacks in the West but when you do, be very sure they're coming for you.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by mbaeke1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mehn that 404 Peugeot truck na die, it's still sharp, that's the only meaningful thing am seeing in that scene.

...In other news Aboki na Aboki. grin grin
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Joarams(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
olajide8:

These idiots should just leave nigeria for us* Ha- shiites to iran

No, I beg to disagree. When the solution becomes "let them go if they wanna go", then that's recipe for failure. Insurrection is a symptom of a fragile state and must be dealt with accordingly...carrot and stick, if you like.

Unfortunately, the corruption that ate the fabric of the nation didn't spare certain institutions like the Army. Even Western states have an underlying tendency for social unrest like these but the difference is in intelligence and the control of force. Nobody will tell you no to try attacks in the West but when you do, be very sure they're coming for you.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Klington: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
this is what u get wen some ppl only think with their religion instead of their heads.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by kristisking(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Too much cow milk makes these people always reason and behave like cows. Bunch of fools!
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Koncept(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Funny enough, i don't see any police presence to guarantee that things don't go from peaceful to violent.

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Pilate2016(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gozzzy:
this ppl sef!!! How do u expect the world to take u serious? u leave buhari wey detain ur leader, dey provoke for usa and israel wey no do u anything. mtcheeewwww!!!!
They want BUBU to conive with Is real and USA to slaughter them the more. "MAKING MORE FOES"

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by kissval1388: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
divineappo:
according to your signature, God has finally picked your call. I sent you a pm, check your email and reply
lol. I pray dis one will yield fruit. I yaff suffer
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by richkaynet(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
See what ignorance has done to these ones now. Kai it's just a pity!!! #smh
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Ibyno(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
And there is no single Nigeria police to fire them . If its the reverse (Biafran) u know the end.

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
seunlayi:
this is a display of foolishness
GREAT ONE!! WETIN CONCERN ISRAEL!! THE WHOLE WORLD TOGETHER CAN'T EVEN STAND ISRAEL!
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by piagetskinner(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Y didn't they drag buharis picture on the ground ....abi na usa and israel put zazaky for frison?

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by uss25dec: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Confused set of human beings. Had it been dis incident happend wen Jonathan was in power, his name n picture wud have been there. Now dat d president n d chief of army staff dat have keeping him in detention r Muslims, their names n pictures r not dia. Palestinians r fighting Christianity, not land. Dey knw Jerusalem, where dey want create dia capital, is a holy land of Christians n taking it from Israel is a blow to Christianity n plus to Islam, which always opposes Christianity. Had it been Jerusalem is a being occupied by Muslims, dis long war btw Israel np Palestinians wud have been resolved long time ago. I forever remember wat Benjamin Natanyahu, Israel Prime minister said " Jerusalem is not just a town in Israel, Jerusalem is d capital of Israel". Safe journey

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Bluffly: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
seunlayi:
this is a display of foolishness
Foolishness ke, abi going senile(loosing mental faculty).
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Anabel(f): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don't get how this is related to Israel or USA? Level of illiteracy in some people is worse. Anyway, let me not say much. Someone once called me an anti Muslim for speaking about the wrongful doing of these shiite peeps. But see them behaving like cattles without a herdsman.

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
These morons should be wiped out immediately.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by notoriousbabe: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abokiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by toshmann(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Stupidity on steroids.

Dem no drag Buhari and Buratai pcitures for ground. People wey kill them. Na US amd Israel wey nothing concern dem go de burn/drag their flag.

Meanwhile the palestenian flag wey dem carry, palestenians are majority sunni muslims. Why dem no carry iran flag even as iran na one country wey speak up against the killings.

#AbegChangeTopic

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Akinz0126(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
sanandreas:
Northerners never blame their fellow brother no matter the crime. How does this issue concern America and Isreal? I thought I would be see Buhari's picture and Nigerian flag been robbed on the floor. Northerners always feel their enemies are external not knowing they are the cause of their own woes.

Bros you Just nailed.H-a-U-s-a
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
The biafrans on this thread seem to be more upset dt the Shiites are not rubbishing d Nigerian flag and chanting death to Buhari dn they are about the protest itself.

The whole 1st & 2nd page seems to be filled wt comments of dissapointed cheerleaders, advising d Shiites on what to do better.

Smh.

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by toshmann(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:
I don't get how this is related to Israel or USA? Level of illiteracy in some people is worse. Anyway, let me not say much. Someone once called me an anti Muslim for speaking about the wrongful doing of these shiite peeps. But see them behaving like cattles without a herdsman.

Thats how they told them Buhari will make 1 naira = 1 dollar and the fools believed them.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by olajide8(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Joarams:

Is their anybody that is above the law of the land, where - he or she resides? NO!!!

We have laws in nigeria and only laws make a society sane*

If a group of people choose a specific method of worship, different from others, it does not confer on them the right to misbehave, and cause a public nuisance with it* if that is so, then they are calling for the wrath of the law angry angry but a country where the wrath of the law is sometimes to hard for people to bear after misdemeanours, because of their level of illiteracy, (most of them don't even know why they do Most of the things they do) then theirs an issue (stick approach- means maximum force).

How many people do we want to carrot with, greedy militants? Religious fanatics? Labour, people that stole from the treasury? Paedophiles and rapists?

The easiest way to sort a nutty issue is* "Iran" should come and take their property, where they can practice their religion and live within the confines their doctrines.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Joarams:

Is this not the same reason Buhari's government is detaining their leader? They've had this coming long before Buhari came to government. But for his resolute stance, these are the people who would wake up one day, take hostage of the state incl. government house and declare allegiance to Palestine while technically still within Nigeria. This is a worse than BH in the pipes.

Exactly. Anyone interested in peace would see dis zakzaky followers for who they are. Blocking roads wt their mass movts & ignoring authority everywhere they are. Practice ur religion, but respect d law.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
at the end of the day. all muslims whether shites or sunni are the same thing. just lost every sympathy i have for this ones. wetin concern US with their problem.

How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals / Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance / Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters