Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! (36884 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nigerian islamic extremist are so insignificant for Isreal to worry about. They should get ready to hang themselves by the time the south easterners begin to raise isreal's diplomatic flags here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by farouk0403(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
macluvph1:
I can sight a shop written UCHESON RESOURCES AND BOUTIQUE, My brother's from the east are indeed good travellers.

Imagine far way Gombe.

That's why IPOB is making progress.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Wow Gombe is fine. It looks beautiful
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
uss25dec:
. Palestinians r fighting Christianity, not land. Dey knw Jerusalem, where dey want create dia capital, is a holy land of Christians n taking it from Israel is a blow to Christianity n plus to Islam, which always opposes Christianity. Had it been Jerusalem is a being occupied by Muslims, dis long war btw Israel np Palestinians wud have bn resolved ".

This part of ur post is so wrong. Israel is occupied by JEWS. It's not a Christian nation. Their only use of xtianity is to attract tourists. There are more Muslims in Israel dn there are xtians.

Secondly, its a fight over land dts bn going on for centuries in one form or another. In d early 40's there was no country on earth called Israel. Dt whole area was Palestine. The Jews returned to d area after d world war 2 persecution on Europe wt d support of d British, carved out their state by force & pushed Palestinians out. Dts why d whole thing is called an "occupation".

Thirdly, if Israel was filled wt xtians, dt dispute would have ended a long time ago. Jews are religious extremists just like Muslims are. None of them will ever yield to any kind of agreement.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
\

3 Likes

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by EROMS38(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Islam again.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by TruthisOut: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
I weep for Nigeria!
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by chimichael05: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
stupidity no be when u drink star legar with Agege bread na fit be new trend or when u trek from lagos to Abuja just to celebrate uncle bubu election victory na u want suffer. Stupidity na when deji slaps ur father u go fight uche for slapping ur father. If i tell dem make them get sense dem sey na insult. See una life in public

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by 3kay945(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Still can't find America flag..

Some ppl can be this dumb
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by cococandy(f): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
wawaboy1:
TRUMP WAS RIGHT; THIS GUYS JUST HATE AMERICA, ITS IN THEIR NATURE NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW NICE USA TRY TO BE TO THEM THEY CAN NEVER LOVE AMERICA.
I'm not a trump supporter but in that aspect he's right.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by adconline(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
janellemonae:
The biafrans on this thread seem to be more upset dt the Shiites are not rubbishing d Nigerian flag and chanting death to Buhari dn they are about the protest itself.

The whole 1st & 2nd page seems to be filled wt comments of dissapointed cheerleaders, advising d Shiites on what to do better.

Smh.
False equivalence! IPOB blames Naija and its leaders not USA and Isreal.

1 Like

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Iganboh: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
ehnnnnn na wa ooooo. protesting against USA and Israel for what their brother Buhari is doing to them.

That is what u get when hatred + stupidity consumes the tiny piece of a man's brain hence he starts thinking with his ANUS!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by uss25dec: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
[url][/url][img][/img]
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Kdon2: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
I hope you said the same when ipob were doing worse?

IPOB no fight for israel now! They r fightin for themselves.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Welcomme: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Northerners need serious education..
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Welcomme: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Northerners need serious education..Lyk seriously, these illiterates are blaming u.s and isreal for wat happened in Nigeria by their dullard they call president...Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by EzeNri(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
kissval1388:
ipob boys be like, why are this people playing with our flag, dont dey know we are children' of Isreal? descendants of Gad.
OPC will be like thank God our flag is not there. Maybe they know we are children of lucifer, the fallen angel. Don't drag Igbos to ur bigotry. Now face ur front.

BACK TO THE TOPIC:
Bunch of terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by onyiloyi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Y death to Israel n America, Na them arrest Zakzaki? If Una no dey fear make Una chant death to Nigeria n drag naija flag for ground Na......then Nigerian army go come use Una do shooting range again
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by mannobeGod: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
These pretenders of peace

They are at it again...lolzzz Caos everywhere they are.... problem everywhere they are found.. lolzzz
I wonder why some of them knows the truth and still pretending..

Happy man no be God
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
I was about to ask whether Na Buhari abi Na Israel hol Zakzaki, but I see say una don ask dem.
There is something wrong with the brain wiring in these people, I think it has to do with exposure to too much sunlight. angry angry
They deserve your pity. sad
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by MayhorE(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sometimes people do think they are protesting whereas they are exhibiting the rate of their foolishness, I think they need to meet ants to borrow brain
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by kayalla(f): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
ok
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by ameezy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
kissval1388:
ipob boys be like, why are this people playing with our flag, dont dey know we are children' of Isreal? descendants of Gad.
Just grow up and be reasonable once in ur life it will help

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Distinguishy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Very funny, d pple u are dragging dia flag on d floor wud not even give ur action d benefit of gaining TV headline or even a comment. Dts if dey even see u @ all.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Reality2020(m): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
glossy6:
Indoctrinating kids at that tender age is very dangerous. Another generation of die hard jihadists and BH seriously loading
Y must u insult others doing wat they like Wat abt if I say that at least they are not from baby factories and are not trained for militancy
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by idupaul: 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na they have lost my sympathy. .instead of the dem to drag Buratai s picture on the ground they are dragging Isreals flag
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by lopzy(f): 12:01am On Jul 02, 2016
I am so disappointed after reading comments here. How can you say they don't know what they are doing by dragging USA and Israel flags on the ground. They know exactly y they did that, mind you these people have backing of other countries like Palestine which might consider the likes of USA as their enemy hence the cause of their actions. They really don't see themselves as Nigerian but Shiites that take orders from Palestine. The protest isn't just for the release of their later but to also show hatred for those two countries that might be waging war against their mother country.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by Demmzy15(m): 1:17am On Jul 02, 2016
kissval1388:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by lereinter(m): 2:18am On Jul 02, 2016
Jehovah bless Israel

Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by seunfape(m): 4:14am On Jul 02, 2016
I was expecting more crowd anyway America and Israel are unbeatable countries so you are just wasting your time they God as well as Jesus.
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by DumDum13656: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2016
That Aboki wearing tiny white pants and white snickers holding a foreign flag resemble one bird called 'Chekeleke'
Re: Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! by glossy6(f): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Reality2020:

Y must u insult others doing wat they like Wat abt if I say that at least they are not from baby factories and are not trained for militancy

And you have said it and it remains your opinion undecided undecided undecided Make I jump enter Lagoon?

Mine was my opinion too undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters / Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo / Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.