Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex (6569 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by seyezy: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Am so tourch. No wonder Bible says "The Heart Of Man is deperately week". My fellow guys with serious love for money, forgetting that All is vanity.
Re: Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex by enuk80(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
ForeverYoung197:
So deep. I still have that break up letter my ex left me. I won't add more pain on this thread. cry

Men are just so wicked.

sorry to say...you are delirious..I will advise you to read this book "the great female con" and u will see how selfish girls are...you girls always put the blame on guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Consequences Of Premarital Sex / 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.