Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154722 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2009
They are laughing at each other now grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2009
Nkenna, Kevin and Emma performed well, but Itai won grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by klas(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2009
The HOH for next week is _ _ _ _ _

Itai

Not looking too good for kevin. The Eddie group (eddie, nkenna, gerry and mzamo) will put him up with kevin to force him to save himself. Remember, eddeie told bb that his group wants kevin out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2009
Incredible, their useless Mzamo didn't even smell anything grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2009
Itai wins. Geraldine was close
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2009
itai is HOH. . the guy is happyyyyy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2009
soloqy:

Itai wins. Geraldine was close

Geraldine was never close, she wasn't even mentioned among the top 3
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2009
shit! that means there would be some kinda controversy in that house next week. Itai hoh, i ain't feeling this at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2009
its amazing that even emma did well, did u see her moping? undecided

Itai is save for 2 more weeks. .mahn, this is like a dream. The one who wanted to cower away is gaining grounds. na wah o

meanwhile, HMs are still trying to figure out the dictionary riddle. .including our Kev the one with a degree in Eng. WT lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2009
honeric01:

Geraldine was never close, she wasn't even mentioned among the top 3

Really? the way she was counting out on her fingers, made me think she was close. Also asking BB what her score was. You never know. They may be doing this to make the game more interesting. Nothing stops them from giving it to someone else instead of the actual winner to bring a much needed twist to the show. Its the revolution afterall.

Itai being HOH brings a lot of twist and unpredictability to it. Would he go the way of Kevin/Emma or Nkenna/Geraldine or would he choose Mzamo/Eddie partnership.

Believe me, the organisers are playing the game too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2009
Itai would be walking around with his shoulders high,  and Edward is going to be saved too,  he's surely going to put Mzamo up,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2009
soloqy:

Really? the way she was counting out on her fingers, made me think she was close. Also asking BB what her score was. You never know. They may be doing this to make the game more interesting. Nothing stops them from giving it to someone else instead of the actual winner to bring a much needed twist to the show. Its the revolution afterall.

Itai being HOH brings a lot of twist and unpredictability to it. Would he go the way of Kevin/Emma or Nkenna/Geraldine or would he choose Mzamo/Eddie partnership.

Believe me, the organisers are playing the game too.
not on my money! if they are then they're the ones determining who leaves, who stays and who wins.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by k4kenny(f): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2009
wow thats a new twist. was really wishing kevin wud win this one. at least he tried unlike the SADC over-rated eddie and mzam-ho. she  is surely not safe cum next week. now that her grandfather is out of power, she knows she is in trouble. cant wait for sunday. cheers mates, gatta go vote grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2009
lysaa:

Meanwhile, HMs are still trying to figure out the dictionary riddle. .including our Kev the one with a degree in Eng. WT  lipsrsealed

And what does that have to do with Riddles?  is it only for student of English?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2009
k4kenny:

wow thats a new twist. was really wishing kevin wud win this one. at least he tried unlike the SADC over-rated eddie and mzam-ho. she  is surely not safe cum next week. now that her grandfather is out of power, she knows she is in trouble. cant wait for sunday. cheers mates, gatta go vote grin

Mzamo is definitely going to be up, Itai secretly dislike that girl, she's annoying when she's arguing blindly, especially when they are not agreeing with her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2009
uhm, it's jst lyk leonel doesn't exist in dat house,haven't heard anything bout him,nd haven't seen his name on d thread
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2009
He is going home,plz don't mention hs name again he doesnt exist am Voting left right and centre Nigerians in SA plz do the same Next week it cud be Emma against Mzamo or Geraldine, I think Itai does not really feel them any of them,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2009
tsheda:

He is going home,plz don't mention hs name again he doesnt exist am Voting left right and centre Nigerians in SA plz do the same Next week it cud be Emma against Mzamo or Geraldine, I think Itai does not really feel them any of them,

that boy's not worth it at all,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2009
guys this is so not good cry, if our beloved kevin survives, he'll prob be up again next week against mzamo, or geraldine, this is terrible oh, my dear kevin!! cry sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2009
He's not going to be put up, let's wait and see
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2009
but if he's put up with itai, sad he will be up again sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2009
osuide4:

but if he's put up with itai, sad he will be up again sad

i suspect itai and nkenna would be up or itai and Eddie. then he has to replace himself with Mzamo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2009
i hope so henrico
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2009
osuide4:

i hope so henrico

cross your fingers grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
they are so crossed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2009
ma poor kevin cry if he is up again next week am gonna be so upset. D poor boi deserves a break
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2009
osuide4:

they are so crossed
wink

naijagal:

ma poor kevin cry if he is up again next week am gonna be so upset. D poor boi deserves a break

the race to the top is tough.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
This week is not yet gone . kevin has not survived yet. Its like Nigeria planning how to play Brazil in the 98 world cup and neglecting Denmark that was the immediate opponent(Naija didnt think Denmark could stand us). Go and vote and dont think this is a walkover. People are not voting Leo becasue they love Leo but becasue they hate kevin. So dont rest on your oars. I think Kevin can be fake and acts for the cameras too much but he definitely must not go before Leo.

When a worthy oponnent like Itai or Eddie comes up against him, I will be ok if he loses then but not now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2009
soloqy:

This week is not yet gone . kevin has not survived yet. Its like Nigeria planning how to play Brazil in the 98 world cup and neglecting Denmark that was the immediate opponent(Naija didnt think Denmark could stand us). Go and vote and dont think this is a walkover. People are not voting Leo becasue they love Leo but becasue they hate kevin. So dont rest on your oars. I think Kevin can be fake and acts for the cameras too much but he definitely must not go before Leo.

When a worthy oponnent like Itai or Eddie comes up against him, I will be ok if he loses then but not now.

This is not football, it's the players that decide who win in a football match, not the audience, the audience decides who wins in bba so Leo stand no chance to kick out Kevin, not in this lifetime.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2009
The nominees next week depends on Itai's negotiation skills with Nkenna, and whether Nkenna & Geraldine would be ready to nominate Kevin

If not the four - Eddy, Mzamo, Nkenna & Geraldine would nominate Itai & Emma, Itai saves himself and puts up Mzamo or Geraldine

If Nkenna & Geraldine nominate Eddy or Mzamo they would loose the so called fake SADC support (which of course they do no know about)

Next week would be tricky and dangerous for people who switched camps like Nkenna & Geraldine
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Olumide7(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
Im surprised at how Nigerians take that SADC nonsense seriously. Angola, Mozambique, Zambia and Botswana are not with the whole SADC thing according to stats, but Nigerians still take them seriously?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
ITAI is a wise man, remember he knows the power of Nkenna/kev/geraldine so he will never TEST the Nigerians, his been saved by Nkenna and he will not put up any Nigerian cos he knows if he does that, He is NEXT to go, he would rather VEX one person (eddie or evicted jeremy) by putting up emma / mzamo

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.