Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,680 members, 7,865,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155144 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2009
honeric01:

what do you get stiring at a guy's manliness? that's what we get. tongue

lol

kevin would be suprised when he hears that Nigeria made it to the world cup and also won the under-17 championship
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2009
watched d housemates get their messages from home, not a dry eye in da house cry
poor kevin was left out tanx to da molotov by elizabeth cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
kbone:

lol

kevin would be suprised when he hears that Nigeria made it to the world cup and also won the under-17 championship

na so
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2009
naijagal:

watched d housemates get their messages from home, not a dry eye in da house cry
poor kevin was left out tanx to da molotov by elizabeth cry cry cry

Itai didn't cry!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2009
honeric01:

Itai didn't cry!
i stand corrected, dat itai guy is hardened men! even leo & eddy cried shocked and i thought they were tough
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
naijagal:

i stand corrected, dat itai guy is hardened men! even leo & eddy cried shocked and i thought they were tough

can Mugabe cry even while people were doing in his country, he didn't care. the same blood is running inside itai, it's money, that's what matters to him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2009
honeric01:

what do you get stiring at a guy's manliness? that's what we get. tongue

i get;"ewwww". . .   cry cry cry cry cry
------------------

honeric01:

Itai didn't cry!

itai, hmmm . .  . .  upon they had a funeral song playing in d background of his own msg, he could'nt even drop a few tears. wahala dey 4dat guy life. or maybe he expected to c his gf instead (i.e if she is not imaginary)

---------------
anywayzzz, off 2vote kevin  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2009
“I don’t kno weather they bought dis ice from wher they preserve dead body n am chewing like dis”
                                                                                                               -Nkenna
                                                    /\
                                                     i
                                                     i                                               
                                                    grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
^^^^
ah ah! i tot she was crying. abi she done cry finish .
hw family members get 2lie in d name of show; nkenna's in-law :"we r very proud of her" . . .  i wonder what part of "her" dat dey r[i] VERY[/i] proud of . okei oh, make we bliv

secondly, i tot nkenna was quite a crier until i saw leonel's clip.i cracked up on dat one.  wid dat action, he wil qualify 4any nollywood movie(esp d scenes wid old women wailing wen dey loose their husband). maybe he suld try out some auditions wen he is booted out 2moro.
generally, d whole family msg tin was so funi. d housemate crying off dier lungs as if somebody died. oh! NAHwah o
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

“I don’t kno weather they bought dis ice from wher they preserve dead body n am chewing like dis”
                                                                                                               -Nkenna
                                                    /\
                                                     i
                                                     i                                               
                                                    grin

Classic Nkenna lol grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2009
lindabon:

^^^^
ah ah! i tot she was crying. abi she done cry finish .
hw family members get 2lie in d name of show; nkenna's in-law :"we r very proud of her" . . .  i wonder what part of "her" dat dey r[i] VERY[/i] proud of . okei oh, make we bliv

secondly, i tot nkenna was quite a crier until i saw leonel's clip.i cracked up on dat one.  wid dat action, he wil qualify 4any nollywood movie(esp d scenes wid old women wailing wen dey loose their husband). maybe he suld try out some auditions wen he is booted out 2moro.
generally, d whole family msg tin was so funi. d housemate crying off dier lungs as if somebody died. oh! NAHwah o

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2009
lindabon:

i get;"ewwww". . .   cry cry cry cry cry
------------------

itai, hmmm . .  . .  upon they had a funeral song playing in d background of his own msg, he could even drop a few tears. wahala dey 4dat guy life. or maybe he expected to c his gf instead (i.e if she is not imaginary)

---------------
anywayzzz, off 2vote kevin  kiss kiss kiss

wetin be ewww? u never dey chop am?

kevin is going to be saved tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by manickal(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2009
urm
Mzamo didnt cry did she?
bytch is Hard Boiled
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
Thats the spirit honeric wink i'll try n vote atleast 6 more times before d deadline tomorrow.
wish i had watched the crying fest. . . missed most of d show cos i had to attend a rowdy wedding sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2009
thanks to eliza we dont get to see kevin cry again, its something i can pass on
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
i felt so sorry for kevin embarassedcry
infact, i dey go buy 1500 recharge card angry
the votin lines will be reeking of KevoKologne grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2009
mykali:

i felt so sorry for kevin  embarassedcry
infact, i dey go buy 1500 recharge card angry
the votin lines will be reeking of KevoKologne

/\
                                                          i
                                                          i
                                                  KevoKologne cheesy . . . uhmmm. . . i lik it.I likey very much cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2009
manickal:

urm
Mzamo didnt cry did she?
bytch is Hard Boiled

she comot water small

dominique:

Thats the spirit honeric wink i'll try n vote atleast 6 more times before d deadline tomorrow.
wish i had watched the crying fest. . . missed most of d show cos i had to attend a rowdy wedding sad

ahhh rowdy? why?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by diggler(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2009
I've got this idea

Since Mozambique qualified us for the mundial next year.

Lets give some sympathy/appreciation votes to moz boy, grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2009
diggler:

I've got this idea

nope, Leonel does not know anything about football, he knows only capoera.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2009
honeric01:

she comot water small

ahhh rowdy? why?

venue was small and crowded, got even rodier when news got in that super eagles have qualified for WC
now am back home and voting in full kevmania mood cheesy

@diggler
i'll do Moz that honour and vote him once. . . just kidding, i bet it takes a lot of guts to click on that revolting picture cheesy tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2009
Stupid Leonel, was just holding Geraldine, tapping current in the name of consolation, stupid boy!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
dominique:

venue was small and crowded, got even rodier when news got in that super eagles have qualified for WC
now am back home and voting in full kevmania mood cheesy

@diggler
i'll do Moz that honour and vote him once. . . just kidding, i bet it takes a lot of guts to click on that revolting picture cheesy tongue

no one hugged you when the news came in?

ponytail:

Stupid Leonel, was just holding Geraldine, tapping current in the name of consolation, stupid boy!

lol, no mind the guy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2009
ponytail:

no wonder he wailed d most. 4a moment, i tot he was actually bereaved. now i no it was all an act to[i] "tap current"[/i]

dominique:

dey did!  shocked shocked . thank God i didn't watch.  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2009
ponytail:

lol, na so na
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2009
honeric01:

no one hugged you when the news came in?

nope, but there was lots of hi fives and cheers all around cheesy UP EAGLES

ponytail:

hope she diddnt siddon look, that girl too dey dull person embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
dominique:

nope, but there was lots of hi fives and cheers all around cheesy UP EAGLES

hope she diddnt siddon look, that girl too dey dull person embarassed

she also cried,

mzamo started smoking at the age of 17, been smoking for 7 years now!!! itai's been smoking for 10 years now, man i will never smoke nor drink ever in my life. angry sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2009
if u guys had watched d way nkenna was overcrying una for smash una tv screen angry dat gal just over does everything ah ah!!!she was crying as if she was told a luved one had died!!!!
it was leo & eddy's tears dat surprised me d most, eddy said he wouldnt cry but lo and behold
kevin tried to be brave and went outside to scream his frustration before heading back inside to talk with collo to explain y he didnt get a message
elizabeth na wa for u oh! dis molotov was wicked
all dis just shows dat we r all truly human at d end of d day (exception of itai who had no emotion watsoever)

ps: congrats to naija for qualifying, hope things r really beginning to look up for us. we need it abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
DJ waxxy in the house for the second time, well, good night everyone, need to concentrate, tomorrow. bye
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tfezify: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
PLEASE I NEED THIS INFO URGENTLY, HOW DO I CHECK THE POPULARITY POLLS?, PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE I NEED THIS TO PUT MY HEART AT REST
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
diggler:

I've got this idea

Only two votes for helping us grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
tfezify:

PLEASE I NEED THIS INFO URGENTLY, HOW DO I CHECK THE POPULARITY POLLS?, PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE I NEED THIS TO PUT MY HEART AT REST

http://bigbrotherafrica.com/poll/

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.