Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154825 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2009
soki2ng:

ITAI is a wise man, remember he knows the power of Nkenna/kev/geraldine so he will never TEST the Nigerians, his been saved by Nkenna and he will not put up any Nigerian cos he knows if he does that, He is NEXT to go, he would rather VEX one person (eddie or evicted jeremy) by putting up emma / mzamo

If he does that, it would be because he has thought it through. Not becasue of his fear for Nigeria but because it pays him more if three Nigerians remain till the final with him. They have to send one Nigerian home next week for any other Nigerian to stand a chance of winning.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
i also want one Nigerian home if we need a Nigerian to win this money, its going to be a shame if any of the Nigerians fail to win after surviving in the house for this long.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
ITAI is a wise man, remember he knows the power of Nkenna/kev/geraldine so he will never TEST the Nigerians, his been saved by Nkenna and he will not put up any Nigerian cos he knows if he does that, He is NEXT to go, he would rather VEX one person (eddie or evicted jeremy) by putting up emma / mzamo

It all depends on who is nominated in the first place

I like the combination of Kevin & Emma, they really blend together and Thank God Eliz has being evicted
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
jemilady:

It all depends on who is nominated in the first place

I like the combination of Kevin & Emma, they really blend together and Thank God Eliz has being evicted

So both should be nominated?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
If Kev survives, he would be like an untouchable in the place. Or they will just keep putting him up, like Rico
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2009
honeric01:

And what does that have to do with Riddles? is it only for student of English?
lemme believe u watched the riddle task.

There was a qxn that came like- 'where does yesterday after today and tomorrow in the middle.'
Big Brother Sarah annouced the answer and obviously, its only in the dictionary.
And the big guys were there trying to figure out how that can be even after Nkenna said 'oh alphabetical order!'
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
lysaa:

lemme believe u watched the riddle task.

There was a qxn that came like- 'where does yesterday after today and tomorrow in the middle.'
Big Brother Sarah annouced the answer and obviously, its only in the dictionary.
And the big guys were there trying to figure out how that can be even after Nkenna said 'oh alphabetical order!'

And did Nkenna get a degree in English to have arrived at that? what if kevin skipped class when that "subject" was taught?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2009
Nkenna the so called village girl was quick to understand why the answer to the riddle is dictionary. I don't know what u are reasoning out of this but the truth is that the answer should strike a chord in anyone who is conversant with the dictionary and number one on that list is kev as its (dico) one of the vital requirements of one studying English language. Even my nephew in grade 6 would wittily grasp that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
lysaa:

Nkenna the so called village girl was quick to understand why the answer to the riddle is dictionary. I don't know what u are reasoning out of this but the truth is that the answer should strike a chord in anyone who is conversant with the dictionary and number one on that list is kev as its (dico) one of the vital requirements of one studying English language. Even my nephew in grade 6 would wittily grasp that.

Sissy, how many of the housemate got that question? we are not bb to know but i doubt it if it was up to 3. throw that same questions to nairalanders and most of them won't know it, this is riddle, it's not something a teacher teaches you, someone sat down, thought of something complex, came up with it to make people think more than they would have thought, so i don't think because someone studied English in school, so he would automatically know the answer. that's my point.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
oh now i see what u mean but u got my wrong still. I didn't refer to getting the answer correctly or how many ppl got it right but being witty enough to understand why the answer is what it is after BB revealed it to the house. .not during the task but after
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2009
just got to see the video of eddie massaging mzamo, that girl ehn. eddie couldn't control himself he had to stand up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
lysaa:

oh now i see what u mean but u got my wrong still. I didn't refer to getting the answer correctly or how many ppl got it right but being witty enough to understand why the answer is what it is after BB revealed it to the house. .not during the task but after

so what are we trying to convince each-other on?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
honeric01:

so what are we trying to convince each-other on?

i was wondering too,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2009
did leonel do d riddle task at all? i wonder hw he qualified to even take d test.  undecided, because his English comprehending ability , not so good  cry cry cry . wonder if he heard a word of wat biggie said, talk less of getting an answer! in btw, kevin to stay

Mannylex:

just got to see the video of eddie massaging mzamo, that girl ehn. eddie couldn't control himself he had to stand up.

wat happened to him?  lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2009
kbone:

i was wondering too,

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2009
Itai: yeah!!yeah!!yeah!!yeah!! now u all can conspire all u want wid me

why r some pipo so twisted in reasoning. its' just a week grace. after that you're back on d hot seat; unless if u win another round of hoh task. bt even at that, its all down to probability. goat itai, u no dey use your no.6 abi.! i jst wish eddie left him 4nomination so that we would flush him  down d sewer, wer he belongs. yeye grandpa
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
@ lindabon, u gonna pop a vein or a coronary at dis rate cheesy
take it easy plz
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2009
just watching kevin, emma n leo dancing this afternoon, was so cool, kevin shud consider hooking up with emma na? its a risk though but how do yall see it?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
naijagal:

@ lindabon, u gonna pop a vein or a coronary at dis rate  cheesy
take it easy plz

point well taken.  cheesy . Itai go die jare!! kevoholism has already eating deep down my bone marrow 4me to even consider making you an issue.

kbone:

just watching kevin, emma n leo dancing this afternoon, was so cool, kevin shud consider hooking up with emma na? its a risk though but how do yall see it?

i will personally put my hands inside the t.v screen and drag-evict him 4rm dat house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2009
kbone dont u think its not gonna look good for either one of dem if they hook up in da house? like elizabeth i can only see her being just friends with kevin

am off to vote for ma boy KEVIN cheesy, ma phone bill is gonna be off da chain dis month again
oh well, its worth it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
@lindabon,when he was massaging her his d, k started crying 4 help so he had to stand up b4 something bad happened.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2009
^^^^^ oh i see. funi though! mozamo is a skilled fisherwoman. she has captured poor leonel, the Mackerel, and now, next on the victim line is eddie, the shark. maybe after eddie's conquest, she will go for Kevin the, Whale-shark. no way in hell 4her 4dat side and holy ghost fire in advance tongue !
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
@lindabon, sure it can't work 4 kevin,the guy won't even look at her side. He likes good thing,trust we naija guys now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 12:18am On Nov 14, 2009
naijagal:

kbone dont u think its not gonna look good for either one of dem if they hook up in da house? like elizabeth i can only see her being just friends with kevin

am off to vote for ma boy KEVIN cheesy, ma phone bill is gonna be off da chain dis month again
oh well, its worth it grin
i guess ur right, wont look good and might cost him some southern love.

i need to do some accounting, like find out how many times i voted kevin in the last 5 days, people this voting bizness no be small thing o, na work sha,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2009
Tell me bout it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2009
Any celebrity for this week?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
collo from kenya is d guest, he is a rap artiste
He, itai & kevin have been exchanging ideas and taking advise and tips from him
He seems cool & now he's cooking lunch for them
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
by the way anybody misses shower hour? me i don't
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2009
whats there to watch in the shower? except emma, who else would i want to watch naked amongst the girls remaining?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2009
grin haaaa haaaa!!!!!. U guys r not serious
But honestly wat do peeps get out of watching others showering? My only problem with dis years bb is dat is has been ridiculously visually sensored
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
naijagal:

grin haaaa haaaa!!!!!. U guys r not serious
But honestly wat do peeps get out of watching others showering? My only problem with dis years bb is dat is has been ridiculously visually sensored

what do you get stiring at a guy's manliness? that's what we get. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.