Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,762 members, 7,865,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155150 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2009
sultan003:

Only two votes for helping us grin grin grin grin

you seriously aint gonna do that!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
hope Kenyans voting for kev wont stop now that we've squashed their nations cup dream. . . any how sha, they still have their long distance race thingy working for them, nothing do them cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2009
dominique:

hope Kenyans voting for kev wont stop now that we've squashed their nations cup dream. . . any how sha, they still have their long distance race thingy working for them, nothing do them cheesy

well, dey wil b retaliating late cos d voting lines r going to close in d next few hours.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
lindabon:

you seriously aint gonna do that!

Hell no, cool. But two votes is noting compared to 10,000 votes for kevin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
What the hell was Nkenna doing on the floor or did she think that was a dancestep undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
they baring their souls to one another now, interesting
kevin has finally told nkenna he nominated her and itai still denies being d one dat told nkenna dat fact!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
Itai is a liar ooo chei at his age
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
Emma and Nkenna cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 12:09am On Nov 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Emma and Nkenna cheesy cheesy
no be small something oh, 2 strong african women digging it out. the whole house is paying attention by force
none of dem is willing to yield to d other, i think emma is still taking dis thing too personal abeg
did nkenna just call elizabeth a devil shocked na wa!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 12:10am On Nov 15, 2009
Emma is such a baby its a game duh undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 12:18am On Nov 15, 2009
EMMA SERIOUSLY STOP MENSTRUATING angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2009
as usual geraldine is hmmming and huhing all over d place as aunty nkenna is asking for confirmation to her twisted explanations
does dis gal have a mind of her own? r u guys really sure she is a law student sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2009
She is a disgusting mute emma is a p.u.s.sie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 15, 2009
/\
i
i
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 12:38am On Nov 15, 2009
What mama embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2009
/\
i
i . . seriously. . . .  angry . . . 4 that uncensored word, . . . GO TO YR ROOM!>>>> grin

house is burning up!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2009
I am sorry momma cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2009
itai has been fingered as the greatest serpant! cheesy nkenna, emma, geraldine and kevin have finally concluded dat he is d cause of all d head knocking in da house
oh boy, d guy is so lucky he is head of house if not he wud have been a gonna next week
am happy nkenna & kevin r talking again
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2009
Itai stop been idiotic angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2009
/\
                     i
                     i
              he is bein so  angry angry angry ugh!

naijagal:

itai has been fingered as the greatest serpant! cheesy nkenna, emma, geraldine and kevin have finally concluded dat he is d cause of all d head knocking in da house
oh boy, d guy is so lucky he is head of house if not he wud have been a gonna next week
/\
i
i
Itai sud go hide under the bed! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2009
@ ziggymama, pls 4give kunbee. let her still stay in d forum eh? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 12:48am On Nov 15, 2009
Thank you naijagal it was frustration that made me say that embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2009
@ Naija girl>>>>lol >>>>> sad ok!

@ Kunbee>>>>> kiss >>>> cheesy me understand
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 12:56am On Nov 15, 2009
Love you momma kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 12:58am On Nov 15, 2009
naijagal:

so they haven't been talking b4. funi little nursery school kids.
eh itai, i jst wish eddie left dat serpants nyash on d fire dis week 4us to roast. nw no way in hell he wil b up nxt wik, unless if its a fake eviction week  undecided undecided undecided

Kunbee:

Emma and Nkenna  cheesy cheesy

wat transpired btw d 2. more beef?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2009
lindabon:

wat transpired btw d 2. more beef?

Yes o serious beef
Emma: why did you put me up against someone i care about

Nkenna: I had to

Emma: you are wicked

Nkenna: You are a wincsh
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2009
kunbee u r not serious, is dat wat happened on ur own channel 199? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 1:09am On Nov 15, 2009
Kunbee:

hohoho . . . i like dat one ; u r a wincsh. lol. nkenna, nkenna! . i hope she gave dat "wincsh" some more punching words.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Yes o serious beef
Emma: why did you put me up against someone i care about

Nkenna: I had to

Emma: you are wicked

^^^^^
naijagal:

kunbee u r not serious, is dat wat happened on your own channel 199? grin

^^^
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. oh now different actions are being broadcast on same channel. is dat d latest. so therefore, who has the most accurate and non-twisted grin, version of channel 199?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 15, 2009
/\
i
i
Kunbee n Naijagirl,can u clarify pulez? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:29am On Nov 15, 2009
see how kevin and emma are teasing themselves and laffing bout it without taking offence?
if it was elizabeth by now she wud have even wozed d poor boi slap self
d best thing for kevin was africa evicting dat gal out, her issues r plenty

@ziggymama and lindabon
i cant really transcribe all dat was said between emma and nkenna but emma did ask her straight out y she swapped someone she was very close to in d house(jeremy)
she said dat waz wat has made her upset wit nkenna and not d fact dat she nominated her
nkenna defended herself by saying she basically had an agreement with everyone else not to put them up except jemma
after dat d arguement went back and forth till all fingers finally pointed at itai as being d cause of all d rifts in da house
itai when confronted said no one should paint themselves as guilt free as it was a game and all are free to play as seen fit since d age limit required for d game was above 21 years

i think i have tried abi?
gotta go do d last round of voting b4 i sleep
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 1:33am On Nov 15, 2009
@naija gal That one na summary jor grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.