Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,294 members, 7,860,712 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155086 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by segzz5: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2009
Nkena still going on and on bout kev, HOH good o, see how everybody loyal to Nkena, hehehe,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2009
nkena wants jeremy put up, so she will swap a stronger person to take him out, guess who the strong person is. na her plan she want comot kevo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2009
this nkena na witch o! it could be a strategy to put the other hms off the nigerians back, by faking anger with kevin, let,s watch and see
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
may none of us ever cross an Nkenna in our life!
Dis lady is unforgiving and full of malice, she has been on kevins case with all insults for over an hour and still going strong. Even mean eliza take style beg am but whosai!!!!!
For those thinking she is acting na lie, she has never liked kevin cos he is her greatest competition. She just can't come out to say it

Kevin na our madam go be ur downfall apart from elizabeth.  If Nkenna win hoh again next week then d remaining housemates plus kev r doomed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Lola4eva(f): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2009
I was jst watchin, it seems kevin teased her abt bein in luv wit eddie nd nt itai, she sounds rily pissed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Talis(f): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2009
naijagal:

may none of us ever cross an Nkenna in our life!

AMMEEEEENNNNNNNN, !!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 12:32am On Oct 26, 2009
hmmm, wats popping in dat house! i no 4sure dat Nkenna will definitely be in d headline. if she dey anger, abeg make she go smash her head 4wall nah.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 1:21am On Oct 26, 2009
Chei! I don miss! A few hours away and there are 5 pages to catch up on! Kevin is still there? We thank God, all my voting at odd hours of the night was not in vain. But what's Nkenna's wahala with Kevin now? Cos someone teased her about liking someone, when she was setting Itai up with the 'Elizabeth drama' nko? and playing an uninvited Dr Love to every one in the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by rodbel(m): 6:06am On Oct 26, 2009
Dat girl is such a junkie, i just knew she has sumthing up her sleeve. It's all up to us to counter wateva nonsense she might be planning. If a graduate can behave that way then definitely that $money $ will be a waste if she wins. Gosh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2009
I later understood she was irritated by the suggestion that she may be in love with Eddie. Her friends felt swapping Eddie will take out Itai if he is up for eviction and she is like she will never use Eddie and she will not nominate Itai bc she wants Zimbabwe's votes except Itai is up without her contribution. She is not the kind of person anyone wants around. so unforgiving and always cursing. she once swore that she will die if she ever got concerned about Geraldine again, she swpre on her mother's grave for Kevin. She prayed holy ghost fire to consume any house mate and his/ her family who steals her stuff. she pimped Mzamo to Leonel. what manner of a xtian is this?

Kevin did ask if she was in love with Itai, she is the one jumping that it is Eddie he means. foolish girl. always fighting someone
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2009
There have been several HOH so far,

But when it comes to Nkenna's turn, Chaos everywhere ! angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2009
Chei, I missed alot.  Thank God KEVIN survived.
How i wish Nkenna would leave herself on the chopping board grin grin .
God, DSTV just played a fast one on me cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna is a devil
I hope Kev will not go begging.
Let him be a man for once.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2009
The three Nigerians will self destruct.

Geraldine should be the first to leave. She has done absolutely nothing to deserve to be there by now.

All she does is say to Kevin and Nkenna, "We are Nigerians , we should stick together" in the ears of other housemates. Why not be wise about it? She wants to reap where she didnt sow.

Kevin's head and shoulders are soo high up right now that it seems like its being supported by sticks. The arrogance from yesterday till this morning stinks to high heavens. If only he knew it is Nigerians scatterd around the world that are saving him and not Africa actually. But of course, people will not see the way he is talking to everyone with contempt from last night till now because he is 'Naija's favorite' .

Nkenna is an unforgiving, vindictive loud mouth who will never give up on a quarrel. This shows how dark her heart is .Its shocking and amazing how she goes on and on. We saw it when she was against Eliza, Liz and now Kevin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2009
Nominations in session
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2009
BlueDiva:

Nominations in session

It seems Nkenna threats and warnings to the other housemates is working. None of the four people so far have nominated any Nigerian grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna    Jeremy and Emma
Ita            Jeremy and Mzamo
Eliz           Itai and Mzamo
Mzamo     Jeremy and Itai
kevin        Leonel and Mzamo
Edward Itai and Jeremy
Emma Itai and Mzamo
Leonel Jeremy and Eliz
Geraldine Nkenna and Mzamo
Jeremy Itai and Mzamo

Top 3
Mzamo, Itai, Jeremy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2009
she actually treathened Eliza that if she(Nkenna) comes up, she will be very wicked in her swapping because she will know that it is people like Elizabeth who betrayed her
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2009
Kevin once again wont do it like others. He has to say he wants to take out Leonel and mzamo. Like he is the one taking people out. He also says Mzamo has shown all she has to offer to Africa and accomplished what she came to do by getting this far .What an Idiot  embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2009
chei am at work, Soloqy keep the updates running
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2009
six people now and no Nigerian yet. You guys see that Nkenna is very strategic and sharp(in a wicked way though).
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2009
Jemma seems to be in trouble from the nominations so far, shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2009
seven people now still no nigerian mentioned for nominatioons
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2009
Leonel's turn and am sure this is where it will turn. One Nigerian at least or maybe Nkenna's fear has him too grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2009
Even Leonel does not nominate any Nigerian smiley. He nominates Eliza and jeremy.

I think Eliza and jeremy and Emma are in trouble
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2009
Guys, Nkenna has done it again. She bewitched all of them and made them frightened out of their wits smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2009
Geraldine nominates Nkenna and Mzamo. She says Nkenna will save her self
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna is a schemer, grin

Thomas Mlambo had seen this miles before any of us did
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2009
Jeremy nominates Ithai and mzamo. No nigerian is up for eviction . Wow
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:04am On Oct 26, 2009
But Nkenna will have a problem choosing who to save between Mzamo and Ithai
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna will save Itai and throw in Emma.
Talk of being anti love.   grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2009
people una goodmorning, i also ddnt see nkenna's rantings but pls pips no matter how pompous kevin has become, atleast he realises na we naija's kip am dia, lets kip him their til atleast the final, lets show nkenna that no matter how evil she is, God pass her,
kevin is our best candidate their, forget bout his fuckups wiv eliza, rather than nkenna winning i prefer emma to win,
atleast sha no nigerian is up for eviction,i hope in her ryt senses sh wud save some1 and put leonel

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.