Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155142 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^^^
I feel you blue wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
These HMs are havin a feaaaaast! Boi m so hungry rite now sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Aladunni(f): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
guys lets keep this simple, malawi is a lesser danger to nigerian housemates, lets keep her and send jemma out
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna is so full of herself.
Telling HMs she's ready to take on them on FRI.

I'm sure she thinks she's so hot.
I wish they'll nominate her next week.

Meanwhile,
Was shocked Kevin has an alliance with,
Emma, Jeremy and Eliz to be the last 4 in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
Emma is in the bedroom while all the HMs are having a feast, Of course Jeremy comforts her

She' must have a bad feeling about Nkenna's swap. Seeing that Jeremy is also up for eviction.

Meanwhile the HMs discover that Jemma are missin from the table

Eddie: Emma is cryin because Jeremy is up for eviction and Jeremy is probably comfortin her

Nkenna: OH, does she want to be UUUUP in his place, she shouldve told me i would've, angry angry

Eddie notions to her to keep shut  lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
All dem plotted against nigerians, so i'm not even voting, if i was goin to vote, i'd vote malawi, cos she wont beef.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
remember if we dont vote for kenya dey wont support us again, lets vote jeremy even if he will leave

i av spoken
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
hmm, i don't know about Kevin anymore. I'm beginning to think Krystal was rite and he's just making eliz miserable just a strategy. I'm voting Jeremy, it's unfortunate that Emma and Mzamo will leave, but i believe Jeremy will have more to offer if he sees the $$$$ in sight! As for Nkenna, i hope her Jazz is strong, cos she's already dreaming of the head of house task on Friday. It's a do or die affair for her, lol!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna refers to her drinkin prowess

with HEINEKEN, I can take 24  shocked shocked shocked

That was then, That was when i was in the world  shocked shocked  shocked
But now , Old things have passed away!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
Its Official,

Me thinks NKENNA is drunk!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
As for those who think Mzamo is not a threat, think again. Why do you think Mzamo and Leonel wanted to win HOH so badly.They'd discussed it and were desperate to have an upper hand to get rid of the Nigerians. Funny that their first targets were Nkenna and Geri, if only they new! Let Mzamo go, lets see if Leonel will follow thru on his own.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
eliza is tryin to get close to nkenna cos comrade is over
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna no go kill me oh!

Nkenna to Eddie:
Hope youre happy with the cleaning
Because if you're not i'll call a meeting

So far so good, everyone has been cleaning their messes shocked shocked shocked

Eddie: Seems you're happy Nkenna (tipsy?)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
Those voting Jeremy are voting muscles.
That guy is a big bore.

I hate Mzamo's accent, buy she's the best option right now.
Can't save Emma cos she's boring and will be lonely.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
Let's vote Kenya. They have consistently supported us.
Malawi and Angola will suddenly remember they are SADC, besides Malawi has never been on the side of Naija. we need Jeremy to survive to add to Nkenna's nomination list next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
Here are my thoughts, Kenya/Angola has supported us again and again . Last year we supported Angola to win it. I was sad last year when we did not support Sheila when she was up even though they had supported us during Uti's time.

So my take is this, We need to even this things out and show Kenya that we can be trusted, not really becos of entertainment but for strategy i would prefer Jeremy, Angola should understand our hands are tied here ??
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
I hate politics.
All these SADC et al is bullshit.

All i care about is 100% entertainment.
Vote the best !!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
jeremy it is
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna is going to get into trouble. She is drunk. And she will talk and talk till she mentions who she swapped and BB will purnish her. Maybe she will be replaced with the person she swapped. Cant Geraldine tell her to shut up?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
Well you guys must remember that in this game we must vote strategically, Being the only West African remaining on the show we are endangered.

If you go to the Mnet Oboma forum and read the hate, you would forget about entertainment and vote strategically. Nigeria contributes a good chunk every year to the price money.

So i say again pls vote Jeremy both for Nigeria/ROA means, its the least we can do.

Thanks Guys

By the way i hope Nkenna is not drunk with all her rantings, if she doesn't win HOH friday, she would definetly by up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
Its not pretty to watch anymore .This girl will destroy the little good she did earlier
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
Geraldine should jokingly tell her, 'Nkenna you are tipsy, take it easy' but we are talking about a dunber person than Nkenna so , embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!! Is Nkenna drunk on alcohol or on her HOH powers? Why can't she just shut the Zap up? She has been going on and on and on and now, I have a headache.

I've tried using the mute button on the remote, yet she persists.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
Damn, this aint funny at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
Jeremy is so bitter.
Blaming Itai. . .LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
Guy lemm do a bit of calculation on this gal'r proposed age.
nkenna claims to be 23. She said she used to drink up to 24 bottles of hienekin when she was stil in the "world" but gave her life to christ in '98, that means she was around12 years old when she was still wild shocked . I'm not buying that football age, i bet she's well in her 30s tongue

Vote Jeremy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna is the worst HOH till date

Must she threaten the housemates incessantly with her swap?
I mean, even the HMs have forgotten about the incident but Nkenna is so quick to remind everyone that they cant tell if she swapped them or not!
angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2009
i'll probably agree to saving jeremy,
mzamo will sell out all naija's , believe cos she'll align with mzamo, leonel,eddy and itai to kick them all out

jeremy still has some ties with kevin but he cant stand itai
right now africa is vexed, really vexed
they want nkenna's head on a stick if possible
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
Bluediva,. 4get pvr en $, i dont think pc voters win dat,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Lola4eva(f): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2009
Savin jeremy is d most strategic thing to do. We'll need kenya nd maybe angola, afta they realize we had to pik one of jemma. Malawi will neva support us even if we save mzamo

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.