Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,531 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155082 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
@Gtay

b4 nko? she is natural for the wicked step sister role. who ever remembers Nduka and Ada in checkmate of those years? Ada's mother in law has got nothing on Nkenna, she will match that woman's antics any day any time. difference is, she won't be acting, she will be living her own life!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2009
Geraldine is quater to dumbness, for real. And to think she reportedly read law in school. Anybody unfortunate enough to have her as a defence counsel in the law court is definitely a sure candidate for the jailhouse, innocent or not.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ambber:

@Gtay

b4 nko? she is natural for the wicked step sister role. who ever remembers Nduka and Ada in checkmate of those years? Ada's mother in law has got nothing on Nkenna, she will match that woman's antics any day any time. difference is, she won't be acting, she will be living her own life!

grin grin Spot on!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2009
Eeyore:

Geraldine is quater to dumbness, for real. And to think she reportedly read law in school. Anybody unfortunate enough to have her as a defence counsel in the law court is definitely a sure candidate for the jailhouse, innocent or not.

lol, she must not see this oh! shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
GTay:

lol, she must not see this oh! shocked

she should. So that it may shake her up and make her understand what the real world is about. Presently she is so naive, its painful to imagine.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2009
Lots of naive people out there.

It's just the way some people are.
Funny enough, it's gotten her this far.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
dat gerraldine is a foolish virgin, i wonder y she couldnt settle d beef between nkenna and kevin, she was just looking like lucozade and saying hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm, i hate her with guts cos hes the dullest of all d housemates

she was 1 of the lowest in the country and captital hoh task
she was the only 1 dat couldnt solve the puzzle
she 4kd up in the ice task
she bores me to death
all she says is nigerians nigerians lets stick together etc
she doesnt knw more dat my bfriend my bfriend etc
she doesnt know more dan lickin her lips
she is too conscious of her teeth(which to me is not dat bad)
she doesnt knw how to play guitar
she doesnt look a lawyer
she doesnt deserve to be in there to rep naija
she has a fake accent
there is a prob she is lesbian
i have spoken
am entitled to my opinion
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^^^^^
LOL. . .take am eazy o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
dogice:

dat gerraldine is a foolish virgin, i wonder y she couldnt settle d beef between nkenna and kevin, she was just looking like lucozade and saying hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm, i hate her with guts cos hes the dullest of all d housemates

she was 1 of the lowest in the country and captital hoh task
she was the only 1 dat couldnt solve the puzzle
she 4kd up in the ice task
she bores me to death
all she says is nigerians nigerians lets stick together etc
she doesnt knw more dat my bfriend my bfriend etc
she doesnt know more dan lickin her lips
she is too conscious of her teeth(which to me is not dat bad)
she doesnt knw how to play guitar
she doesnt look a lawyer
she doesnt deserve to be in there to rep naija
she has a fake accent
there is a prob she is lesbian
i have spoken
am entitled to my opinion

At this rate, dude, you are going to end up with a coronary.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hollandis(f): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
you guys should chill out for geraldine
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ok i'm back!
Wat has geraldine done this time? I thought it was 'nkenna bashin week'
oh, because her jazz don work again, y'll turnin to quiet G?

Wat is eliz goin on en on about?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nkennarism at it again

she go soon get fanbase, she's a real hustler

abeg who did she swap? sorry let use her tone

" who did she swAHp?"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2009
salsera:

Nkennarism at it again

she go soon get fanbase, she's a real hustler

abeg who did she swap? sorry let use her tone

" who did she swAHp?"

Just like when she wants to say, 'if i'm uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup for eviction' lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2009
Its time for Nkennaaaaaaaaa to swap oh
i hope kevin wont be named lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
BB names Itai Jeremy and Mzamo as the threee nominees for the week
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
all the HMs are shocked as 3 names are called
Eddie yells whaaaat?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna is now in the Diary room oh! shocked
She's very emotional cant even look up

She has decided as follows

She saves Itai

and replaces with Emma shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
This effectively means Emma Jeremy and Mzamo are all up for eviction this week,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna saves Ithai and replaces him with Emma. It was probably a tough decision for her, being that she had an understanding with Mzamo that the two of them were going to watch each other's back.

Mzamo, Jeremy, and Emma are on the chopping board this week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2009
Lets vote for jeremy guys. Kenya supported us twice. besdes that emma is bad news.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
dominique:

Lets vote for jeremy guys. Kenya supported us twice. besdes that emma is bad news.

Yeah, I agree. I would vote for Jeremy cause of the way Kenya stood by Naija two times consecutively.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by rodbel(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2009
Though the decision was tough bt i think itai should av been replaced with leonel. She definately has a soft spot 4 itai
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2009
lets make sure mzamo leaves, cos malawi has neva supported nigeria u knw

we really need to vote and be tactical cos we will need angola and kenya later
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
if Emma leaves, and Jeremy survives.
Nkenna should stay very far from him
she might even want to stay in a different house altogether grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Aladunni(f): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
dogice:

lets make sure mzamo leaves, cos malawi has neva supported nigeria u knw

we really need to vote and be tactical cos we will need angola and kenya later

i dont get that, are we judging from outside or inside, these two desperately advocated for the removal of nigerians yesternight. infact i would  be the happiest if nkenna had mentioned elizabeth, she doesnt give a damn about the nigerians too and i think eliza leaving may help kevin focus a lil bit. anyways, i think jemma can find their way out this week for all i care, they are both dumb and lost the aim of being in the house. they dont mix with others just them boring lovers. I think we need mzamo though she is another nonentity
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
Methink Emma already suspects that the HOH swapped her for Ithai. She's sobbing her eyes out on the couch and Jeremy is doing the consoling.

Piece of advice for Jemma - if you haven't shagged already, better go at it all through this week like rug rats, 'cos one of you is definitely leaving on sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
What are you guys saying?
Jemma are against Naija, moreover let them go finish the luv outside.
Voting Mzamo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Lola4eva(f): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
@bluediva, wat abt mzamo, she's also against naija, malawi didnt vote 4 kevin rmember, y shld we vote her
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
y nkenna sober like person wey en papa die

please who we dey vote for
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
Lola4eva:

@bluediva, wat abt mzamo, she's also against naija, malawi didnt vote 4 kevin rmember, y shld we vote her

Seconded, Malawi never showed us any love so why should we,
I heard S.A fans saying they would support Malawi now since Malawi supported their boi Quinn
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
@lola4eva

She is the lesser evil now.

Jemma are so boring are we gonna have a house of boring folks?
Emman won't survive without jeremy and vice versa.

We'll take care of Mzamo later.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
seriously, i have a soft spot for Mzamo
wild chick, but fun to keep around grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.