Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,694 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155085 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2009
Uhm, so Nkenna slept after using 4 hours to rant against Kevin? i hope Kevin didn't beg or did he?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2009
hashbal:

people una goodmorning, i also ddnt see nkenna's rantings but pls pips no matter how pompous kevin has become, atleast he realises na we naija's kip am dia, lets kip him their til atleast the final, lets show nkenna that no matter how evil she is, God pass her,
kevin is our best candidate their, forget bout his fuckups wiv eliza, rather than nkenna winning i prefer emma to win,
atleast sha no nigerian is up for eviction,i hope in her ryt senses sh wud save some1 and put leonel

No he doesnt realise it. He thinks the whole of africa loves him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2009
@sology:well he was drunk sha,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2009
kevin and eddie remain the best
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2009
soloqy:

No he doesnt realise it. He thinks the whole of africa loves him.

IMO, Eliz was even more vocal in her appreciation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2009
honeric01:

kevin and eddie remain the best

please let us know why
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2009
nkenna nkenna nkenn. mehn, i hav finally concluded. d girl is a confirmed jazz girl. see as she take bewitch d whole housemates. hw come?. i'm stil going like shocked shocked shocked. hw did it happen.did she brian wash them? i tot d hmates already planned 2put two nigerians up. people people, dis does not seem normal anymore. if nkenna bcomes HOH 4next week, den its confirmed juju. no questions about it tongue tongue grin!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2009
BlueDiva:

Nkenna    Jeremy and Emma
Ita            Jeremy and Mzamo
Eliz           Itai and Mzamo
Mzamo     Jeremy and Itai
kevin        Leonel and Mzamo
Edward Itai and Jeremy
Emma Itai and Mzamo
Leonel Jeremy and Eliz
Geraldine Nkenna and Mzamo
Jeremy Itai and Mzamo

Top 3
Mzamo, Itai, Jeremy

website says Mzamo put up Jeremy and Elizabeth wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2009
GTay:

please let us know why

the why is there for you to see bro,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2009
honeric01:

the why is there for you to see bro,

As a nigerian, i obviously want Kevin to win.

But come to think of it, as a neutral viewer i'd want Itai to win. This is just my opinion.
He's the most mature guy in the house, and so far hasnt gone overboard with emotions despite the ups and downs in the house!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by bebe4u(f): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2009
[may none of us ever cross an Nkenna in our life!
Dis lady is unforgiving and full of malice, she has been on kevins case with all insults for over an hour and still going strong. Even mean eliza take style beg am but whosai!!!!!
For those thinking she is acting na lie, she has never liked kevin cos he is her greatest competition. She just can't come out to say it

Kevin na our madam go be your downfall apart from elizabeth. If Nkenna win hoh again next week then d remaining housemates plus kev r doomed

quote]
[/quote]

[I later understood she was irritated by the suggestion that she may be in love with Eddie. Her friends felt swapping Eddie will take out Itai if he is up for eviction and she is like she will never use Eddie and she will not nominate Itai bc she wants Zimbabwe's votes except Itai is up without her contribution. She is not the kind of person anyone wants around. so unforgiving and always cursing. she once swore that she will die if she ever got concerned about Geraldine again, she swpre on her mother's grave for Kevin. She prayed holy ghost fire to consume any house mate and his/ her family who steals her stuff. she pimped Mzamo to Leonel. what manner of a xtian is this?

Kevin did ask if she was in love with Itai, she is the one jumping that it is Eddie he means. foolish girl. always fighting someonequote][quote]

Simply describe this as Nkennarism, according to salesra
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2009
GTay:

As a nigerian, i obviously want Kevin to win.

But come to think of it, as a neutral viewer i'd want Itai to win. This is just my opinion.
He's the most mature guy in the house, and so far hasnt gone overboard with emotions despite the ups and downs in the house!

yh. me 2. my wanting kevin 2win is jst pure patiotism. bt honestly if he wasn't nigerian, i'd hate him wid a passion. wat sort of crap does he keep saying during his nomination session. africa this,africa that. who is he to know or even say wat africa wants! abi because he succeeded two nominations, he now thinks dat he is d president of Africa.!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2009
based on what the show was established for, Eddie still pass as a very natural competitor, pranks or no pranks, he has been able to mingle with all house mates and most of them like him, so is Kevin, but the rest, ? itai?? nah, half of the competitors don't like him,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2009
well, whats going on in the house now guys i cant go and buy fuel again
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by initiator(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
I must give it to Nkenna - for all the disdain i have for that girl and how obnoxious she is, i must admit she has charisma and is able to navigate the Nigerians

away from murky waters. See how she engineered the whole nominations.

But as Gtay said, i'm in support of Kevin as a Nigerian but as a neutral viewer i would go for Itai (for his calculations and maturity) and Eddie (for his free spirit).
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
@Gtay,

Thanks for the correction.
I was distracted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2009
For once kevin's diarie section rocked!!! shocked. No signs of arrogance, no fake accents and funny faces. The part I liked most was the heart felt appreciation to Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Dalby(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
The only thing that drives girls like Nkenna is their greed and lost wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2009
dominique:

For once kevin's diarie section rocked!!! shocked. No signs of arrogance, no fake accents and funny faces. The part I liked most was the heart felt appreciation to Africa.

Yes it was a good session this time. He asked BB to let him bring his bed into the diary room to ensure his sanity . BB asked him if he would like to be thrown out again from the diary room. grin

It was funny and not too much of the funny faces.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ithai goes on and on explaining away his anger at Eddie's pranks.

He should just take it easy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna's diary session was beautiful and full of wisdom. I could hardly believe it.  smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nkenna's diary was also impressive unlike emma who was just bitter all thru. Hope nkenna swap itai for her. Wateva happens, i know i wont b voting day and night. (maybe jeremy).
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
@soloqy
nkenn's diary was one the best for the day, her analysis for yesterday's evictions was spot on. If she keeps it up dis way, i may just like her tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Aladunni(f): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
@soloqy

Nkenna definately shows more intelligence than Kevin and she does have a game plan. Putting up the stronger HMs outside their group against each other now is a good idea, at least now that they have head of house.

One of the things she can do as head of house that would put her up there as a worthy candidate and change our impression of her is to swap in Elizabeth !
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
Aladunni:

@soloqy

Nkenna definately shows more intelligence than Kevin and she does have a game plan. Putting up the stronger HMs outside their group against each other now is a good idea, at least now that they have head of house.

One of the things she can do as head of house that would put her up there as a worthy candidate and change our impression of her is to swap in Elizabeth !

Yes , she shows she has a gameplan. I said earlier here that the only person without a gameplan in that house is Kevin.

I just hope Nkenna doesnt swap Ithai or Mzamo and put kevin in their stead because she said she would put somoen stronger to remove Jeremy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
Geraldine's session shows she is the dumbest of the three Nigerian housemates. Does she not know that people watch the diary sessions?

BB: who do you trust in the house?

Geraldine: The Nigerians. Nigerians , Nigerians, Nigerians. She couldnt say three words without highlighting that there are three Nigerians there. Such a silly girl.

She should leave the house before Nkenna or Kevin. Its unbelievable how dumb this chick is.  embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Aladunni(f): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
@soloqy

Yeah I hope not too, but I doubt she will put up kev without his permission, with all her ranting she still knows folks are watching, plus it would be the dumbest thing she's done so far.  I just hope and pray she understands sending out Eliz would make Kev come back to earth
[/code][code]
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
^
||
||
||

lol abeg leave her oh!, her strategy (if it can be called one) has worked for her so far!

She's a very lucky gurl aint she, to have made it this far! with zero entertainment  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
@soloqy
dat chyk just vexes me at times. After 7weeks in the house she's stil nt sharp. Imagine going on and on about how how the Nigerians shud stick together to their "alliance" bla bla bla. When will dat gal ever wise up?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
dominique:

@soloqy
dat chyk just vexes me at times. After 7weeks in the house she's stil nt sharp. Imagine going on and on about how how the Nigerians shud stick together to their "alliance" bla bla bla. When will dat gal ever wise up?

Am telling you. And she went through a Nigerian University and still is this naive?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
You guys need to watch the video "Kevin angers Nkenna" from the BB website

Classic!

I dont need him to approach me, He's very stupid for that!
He can put me up, he can do whatever, he can go to hell for all i care
He should just pretend i'm invisible in this house until i leave
He do not care, He do not give a damn and i'm fine
Whatever concerns me, 'He (Kevin) should never in his life
As from this moment He should take me as an[b] Insignificant figure[/b] in this house
As long as i'm here he should take me as insignificant
Even when he sees me on the road he can crush me with his car, I swear by my mothers grave and i'm very serious about it!
I'm very serious about it!

lol Nkenna needs to be in Nollywood, grin
Hope nigerian movie directors are watching
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by rodbel(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2009
Wat a crazy gurl, chanting those rubbish, jst dislike her with passion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.