Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men (59697 Views)

See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by sunnyside16(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2016
You didn't include boobs and bombom pads. I think those are the real deceiving devices

1 Like

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by gentleman1109(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2016
UIA04:
That tone of voice thingy is actually true I have a lot of Freinds who do it, change their tome of voice when talking to guys on the phone or one on one and it works on guys like magic.

I find it quite disgusting though
lolz,lot of ladies out there do such a thing...but I think it doesn't worth it.
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by notoriousbabe: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Absolute Bullsh1t

1 Like

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by DRISKLEF(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2016
firstking01:
These tricks doesn't work on me undecided
Morning bruh.

Just wondering, are you in any team yet?
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2016
tobe4real:
Make up?nah!anything artificial is a minus for me
What about using a guy's pics as dp?
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by chigoizie7(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2016
All the things u mentioned are the ways to attract guys that will come and fùck u and move on

1 Like

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by firstking01(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Morning bruh.

Just wondering, are you in any team yet?
I dey play ball weh wehtongue....you wan sign me for any team embarassed
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Rasque1759(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2016
I hate girls with makeup
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by sbabimbola(f): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2016
Agimor:
Girls and pretense.

Men and Lies too
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by DRISKLEF(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2016
firstking01:
I dey play ball weh wehtongue....you wan sign me for any team embarassed
lol... You know what i'm talking about jare... Common na
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by EJanni(f): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
this op ,is on her own o. naso!?
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Abee79(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op, how about the indiscriminate use of JUJU by some girls to attact men?
How about those who always display their cleavage?
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by WhyAmISoQuiet: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
234GT:
I prefer ladies natural hair to hair extensions. Be natural and simple ladies
Same. I tend to dislike extensions even fixing of nails
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Puresolutions: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Ok...

@HarkymTheOracle guy u no well,nice pic.you capture the essence walahi
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by MissRike(f): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
NO! Not all ladies are desperate, I only wear short skirts sometimes coz me likey; I change my hairstyle when I wish to and I wear high heels coz it doesn't make me chase after guys grin.
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by 1Segzy: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
What of juju
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by WhyAmISoQuiet: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
EJanni:
this op ,is on her own o. naso!?
If I hear...
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by cancaworm: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Weirdly, a handful of guys out there like me find non of these attractive.

Something is wrong with you. Check very well you are gay.
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by frank417: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
no need for all this work. just have a good front and back side and the rest will fall into place.

1 Like

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Missmossy(f): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
On top guys/men

Nawa ooo!!
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by divineappo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Topestbilly:
Me, make up? Big turn off undecided
ur signature inspires me alot. thanks

1 Like

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by ysprof: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
just passing
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by femmysin(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
This was why I picked up my ex last week thinking I have found love again... the gaggle all these ladies use gan (in mama peace voice) there is God ooo

1 Like

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by ummeey: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Try something new, real men won't fall for any of these. Makeup and short skirts? Abeg how market?
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Topestbilly(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
divineappo:
ur signature inspires me alot. thanks

Glad it did, Wlc brother.
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by seyoops4u: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ask a lady why did u wear Short skirts to an occasion ?...

Her response would probably be " I do short dresses cause I just feel
cool in them"....Kai! Na lie be that , if not that u want all eyes to be on you why not rock that sweep lagos clean shirts when nxt ...

@Op, u might be right abt some ladies n wrong abt others. These entities we called "Ladies"; u can not pass if you studied them. It'll never n never work for others.
Chai!.... The Ladies sef they don't know why they do some certain things they do......
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by seyoops4u: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jamean:

Short skirts... I do short dresses cause I just feel cool in them.
Ask a lady why do u wear Short dresses to an occassion ?...

Her response would probably be " I do short dresses cause I just feel
cool in them"....Kai! Na lie be that , if not that u want all eyes to be on you(like 2PAC) why not rock that "sweep lagos clean" shirts when nxt ...

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Revolva(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dis one na ashawo pakage
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by thecardinal(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Thobiy:
Same here

Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Ferdyboss: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
cancaworm:

Something is wrong with you. Check very well you are gay.

Okay, You should be gay too since you could easily spot a gay by writings.
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by myfantasies(f): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Yes this was what myfantasies enticed me with?
Na ur type dem dey entice?
Re: Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men by Subliminals: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Check for more at

http://gistzntrends..com.ng/

Would you do this kind of cake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.