Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" (59713 Views)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Kolababe: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Siyanda Mohutsiwa, a Botswana-based writer posted some interesting tweets today. Sharing quotes from some popular Nigerian songs, Siyanda talked about her desire to marry a Nigerian man. See them below... .

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/the-god-that-denied-me-nigerian-husband.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Kolababe: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
See all her tweets about Nigerian men & more cute pics of her» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/the-god-that-denied-me-nigerian-husband.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by madridguy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Naija men ti take over.

In Akogun voice : Omo Naija ni mi

Naija ni moti beere sini ka ABC

Omo Naija Alefeyin shi Pepsi

Proudly Naija.

228 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by ChappyChase: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
We never do you strong thing bah?

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Dabigbroda(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nigerian men are the best. The other time, it was southafrican men accusing our men of taking over their girls. But the girls on the other hand said that Nigerian men are romantic and hardworking.... grin grin

#NigerianMenRocks

If you are a proud Nigerian man, why not hit the like button....
If you are excited about this news, hit the share button

592 Likes 103 Shares

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Gal if u want a nigerian men. Take a flight and come search for one

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lol people are loosing it everyday.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by patwhizkid(f): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ah! This one is strong o

...and some ladies are complaining about Nigerian men. sad

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by pamcode(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
The love of naija kondo is the beginning of Good life.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by CaptEColeJnr: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
All I can say is Nigerian ladies don't know the value of what they've got.
Leaves us with no choice than to go for the foreign babies

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
It is just a classic case of the grass always seem greener on the other side

The typical naija guy she comes across in her country is the smart streetwise guy with honey filled tongue

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
They don't like Botswana pûssy, apparently they prefer Italian and American pussycat_ allegedly

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Masterclass32: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
This lady just take style fine.

20 Likes

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by jaelz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Haha oya lalasticlala and tweets screenshots are like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by itsik(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Make she come nigeria make buhari bad economy hit u and the naija guy that wants to call you tomato baby.
Smh nigeria isn't like that again ooo my dear

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
[size=15pt]Our Nigerian ladies still won't know our value till they lose us angry[/size]

28 Likes

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
What about Nigerian men?
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by herzern(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by visijo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
i can see she meant god not GOD...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by passionate88: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Na wa o. This is madness
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by LilNetty(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nigeria Men my foot... Iffa hear

10 Likes

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by seedorfg(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
odi egwu grin
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Bilabong(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
This woman sef. If u see the hardship were dey this country eerrh.

Na rotten tomatoes u go dey answer sef

10 Likes

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by lamideee(f): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wetin dey special about Nigerian men,well if u want a nigerian man u can have him

3 Likes

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by ninocia18(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
You still have choice. Don't worry. The time is coming when you will ask God even if its an slowpoke man, I will sing and praise you forever. Only God knows how many good men you have turned down cuz of your lust and greedy desires. Tomorrow, one wicked woman will say that men are scarce meanwhile it is common sense in women that is scarce.

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
met a Yoruba demon?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Viewing this thread : nna mehn, na only boiz dey view oooo, our naija babes dey avoid this thread like leprosy.
Later they would be murmuring that our men are all marrying from outside, why wouldn't we, if we're better appreciated outside

19 Likes

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by DoctorTim: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
I believe a lot of nairalanders would have looked her instagram up and hollered. Petty niggaz tryn to take advantage. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
And you got it from a song grin
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by omas1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin this one never start.
Nigerian husband grin grin oh very hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by ALAYORMII: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmmm

You're tripping for Flavour girl not any Nigerian man

5 Likes

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by CXLVII: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
madridguy:
Naija men ti take over.

In Akogun voice : Omo Naija ni mi

Naija ni moti beere sini ka ABC

Omo Naija Alefeyin shi Pepsi

Proudly Naija.

grin grin grin

Omo 9ja ni mi/
Naija lo bi mi si/
Naija mo ti bere si ni ka ABC/
Omo naija, mo le feyin si Pepsi/
Awa naija, won n gbo wa lori BBC/
T'omode ba buru, o le fe di bad boy/
Te ba tun r'abon,o o ni kin n fun yin da si bad toy/
Momsie ni kin ma lo church bi Broda David/
Ki n ma mu lyrics j'ade ninu orin Dafiidi/
Eyin t'e rap nnkan kan te p'era yin ni rappers/
Mi inse mugu, omo mi i de de pampers/
Mi i diti, gbagbe wipe mo luti/
Mo n gbo yin, e ma koja lori BRT/
Te'n ba wo s'ole bus-stop e lo ma ti b'ole/
Mi o le fight fun e, mi n kin se Oshiomole/
O le beree mole, or ko ko mole/
Lole, mo sha mope o o le wole/

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.