Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) (11747 Views)

Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by RoyalBlak007: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
how much are you

...willing to pay grin
ernesty20:
baba howfar? I need a manager
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ab025:
Lolz..

Handsome.......arrogant..... Pompous = 0

U just fine small sef...... U dey make all that noise!
If you come handsome well.....how u go come do
oga handsome, show us ur pic.. Hope u are gonno contest?
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
how much are you

...willing to pay grin

just name your price, money is not my problem.. I just need to win this contest to prove my haters wrong
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Damianking(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Even your own people will choose to vote for IBU than vote for you because cause you invites trouble to them everyday . Just imagine disgracing them now with this your post, now people would be wondering where you came from, who are your parents, who are your friends and many more. Abeg abeg brother shift go one corner make we see road.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lmao, you want to contest with two pics? And its not like the pics is cute oh lipsrsealed

biko ernest come back next year, when u have taken enof pics tongue. Join #teamVIZKIZ grin
i will upload more pics as pics is not my problem.. And again, i am confident that i will win.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Same old face. Give it to the aspiring fresh men, Uncle. Give way.
i have never contested.. This is my first time. So i dnt get what u mean
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
aka yaba left patient
if not that i need ur vote, i for insult ooooo
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
masks:
I liked almost every comment here......This guy is very pompous. You are level headed yet braged about a watch and an iphone (who cares). You say you are handsome (too)? Haba+ why lie to yourself na? Even the handsome guys don't even say they are handsome. I am afraid you stand no chance brov...
i stand every chance to win. I dnt like lying that is why i said i that i am handsome.. What does it profit a man to lie about his look?
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
..Thug you done come again ❤with yer ever changing face! cheesy....
howfar? I need ur vote
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
i have never contested.. This is my first time. So i dnt get what u mean

I mean you're too matured to contest. This contest is for young,fresh and good looking men. Now if you will contest, you will just ruin the e-game. You Dont need to be part of this.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
howfar? I need ur vote
grin that ain't even you!!!...❤
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Damianking:
Even your own people will choose to vote for IBU than vote for you because cause you invites trouble to them everyday . Just imagine disgracing them now with this your post, now people would be wondering where you came from, who are your parents, who are your friends and many more. Abeg abeg brother shift go one corner make we see road.
i hear u bro..

Gerrarrahea mehn
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I mean you're too matured to contest. This contest is for young,fresh and good looking men. Now if you will contest, you will just ruin the e-game. You Dont need to be part of this.
i am just 22. Very young, beautiful, handsome and vibrant.... So what are u talking about?
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin that ain't even you!!!...❤
so it your father's pic, right? Mtchwwwwww
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by abbeyology88(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Handsome not beautiful

My guy withdraw you can't win hun

The correction I was about to make.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
so it your father's pic, right? Mtchwwwwww
... grin yer breaking rule 10 ❤.....
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
if not that i need ur vote, i for insult ooooo
Who will vote for you?
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Oche211(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
hope u will be my campaign manager?
sorry dude, i'm very busy nw....
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Ejytex(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bro.we need ur new pix ok
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
abbeyology88:

a guy can be beautiful too. Olodo
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
rosy4u:
Number 2 is very very very irrelevant undecided

Number 5 , u just did dat in n.2 grin
sweetheart don't mind him. Just read my own thread and view my pictures and see why I'm a better choice kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
i am just 22. Very young, beautiful, handsome and vibrant.... So what are u talking about?

22 shocked angry shocked ? With that face? How come you look 35 .
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
... grin yer breaking rule 10 ❤.....
ok u try
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who will vote for you?
sweetheart, I'm more in need of your support than him. I humbly ask you to be my strong pillar kiss
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who will vote for you?
ugrin
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by abbeyology88(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
This (OP) Ernesty20 guy is taking himself to d withdrawal level. He doesn't know how to stay out of trouble.

No self-control from comments u don't like (sighs)

My advice 4 u:

Spend less time doing useless things and more time doing something great.

*noquarel*

*peacefulheart*
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ryabcool:
sweetheart, I'm more in need of your support than him. I humbly ask you to be my strong pillar kiss
ugly boy like u wan contest.. Lwkmd
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
ugly boy like u wan contest.. Lwkmd
dey there dey insult everybody. E go do you strong thing soon grin
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
abbeyology88:
This (OP) Ernesty2.0 guy is taking himself to d withdrawal level. He doesn't know how to stay out of trouble.

No self-control from comments u don't like (sighs)

My advice 4 u:

Spend less time doing useless things and more time doing something great.

*noquarel*

*peacefulheart*
i dnt wanna impress anybody because i wanna contest mr nairaland.. I am just being me.. No pun intended
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
abbeyology88:

Abbey? My namesake, I need your support ooo! We Abioduns need to stick together cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ryabcool:
dey there dey insult everybody. E go do you strong thing soon grin
my handsomeness will do the magic bro.. I hate pretending because i need votes. I am a real guy
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ryabcool:
U r cuter than dat yaba left op,u have ny support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips / Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside / Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.