Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) (11803 Views)

Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Yes I was following you
I know❤ I researched you because you did me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by empress101(f): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
undecided lol..... not even handsome
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
donkross1:

sthandwa sami You know am not deceiving you, you know mos. smiley. Votes or not, you are important to me.
ehe!! Ai ke,,i didn't know,but thanks fo letting me know neh
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
why i deserve mr nairaland

3- I am very satisfied with what i have- this very reason 3 is very important because that is what leads to corruption in nigerian system of leadership. Our leaders today are very greedy that they go about stealing public fund because they are not satisfied with what they have. If you vote for me, i will not steal nairaland's fund because i am already rich.
This made me laugh so hard. It appears dude is contesting for the Presidency. Which funds are you hoping to steal? Seun is not going to handover Nairaland's Foreign Reserve to you
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Maxi112:
I wanna be the first cheesy so don't be suprise when I ask you the next one grin
....What?
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Maxi112:
can you imagine, she isn't eligible yet she wanna form rubbish for me.

I don't do kids dear, I will be checking their profiles from henceforth
that is why i dnt want to sound nice to anybody becos i wanna contest mr nairaland.. Ladies and inyanga are like one and two..
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
lol...i laugh in spanish... language.kikikikkikkgrin grin grin grin grin
what do u mean?
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
ask smellymouth he will tell u the meaning..cc smellymouth
ernesty20:
what do u mean?
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Please tell me your secret of always being online
simple! Kingcheezypuff is jobless
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
druxy:
please contest... nairalanders dey behind you
good to know that
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
evegran:
Op, number 4 and number 5 contradicts this whole thread of yours.

Smh!
na u sabi
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by donkross1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
RefilweRose:
ehe!! Ai ke,,i didn't know,but thanks fo letting me know neh

wink
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
masks:
hmm.....Wished I could show a picture. But way too old for that. At least saying you were good looking would have been modest. Then it would be left for us to decide which category of handsomeness (my word) you fall in.....
nobody can judge my look better i do.. I dnt want some unserious elements to spoil my day for me
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Maxi112: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
that is why i dnt want to sound nice to anybody becos i wanna contest mr nairaland.. Ladies and inyanga are like one and two..
the matured once amongs them ain't like that. those kids amongs them makes me sick.

I wish you a successful campaign all the way dude.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
simple! Kin.gch.eezypu.ff is jobless
just like you!!! cheesy I been searching for gigs online❤you want me ta hook you up? wink
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by LordScent(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
This guy is an epitome of unparrallel insanity. Mehnn WTF
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Absolute nonsence. immaturity of the op is worst than that of a bush baby.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
jon1:

This made me laugh so hard. It appears dude is contesting for the Presidency. Which funds are you hoping to steal? Seun is not going to handover Nairaland's Foreign Reserve to you
the thing taya me bru
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
ask smellymouth he will tell u the meaning..cc smellymouth
no . Thanks. I dnt want my mouth to be smelling abeg
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
smeellymouth he dey use style to abuse u.. gues u no the meaning... wink wink
ernesty20:
no . Thanks. I dnt want my mouth to be smelling abeg
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
just like you!!! cheesy I been searching for gigs online❤you want me ta hook you up? wink
go get a job first
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
LordScent:
This guy is an epitome of unparrallel insanity. Mehnn WTF
hahaah see me stepping on toes.. If e pain u, go and die
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Absolute nonsence. immaturity of the op is worst than that of a bush baby.
kid, go and read your books before you spew trash
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
smeellymouth he dey use style to abuse u.. gues u no the meaning... wink wink
wereh grin
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
kid, go and read your books before you spew trash
you have been noticed.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by ernesty20(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
K
SAINTSAMURAII:
you have been noticed.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by LordScent(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
hahaah see me stepping on toes.. If e pain u, go and die

so you mean you had to spew all that thrash just to step on toes? SMH
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ryabcool:
wow! My namesake, words can't describe how thankful I am to you. Thanks KS a ton and a half bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
my namesake Ayam solidly behind u don't worry

Hateu2
Donbenedict
Talk2alabama
Airsultan
Prettythicksme
Halfricanadian
Come c ds cutey
Sandoski
Juhan
Firstking01
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Hateu2
Donbenedict
Talk2alabama
Airsultan
Prettythicksme
Halfricanadian
Come c ds cutey
Sandoski
Juhan
Firstking01
baby thank you thank you thank you. So you're my namesake too. Today just keeps getting better kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Hateu2
Donbenedict
Talk2alabama
Airsultan
Prettythicksme
Halfricanadian
Come c ds cutey
Sandoski

Bestie wh
Juhan
Firstking01

Bestie who I dey vote for
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Cbeatz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie who I dey vote for
sandoski as be say we be in-laws( i be smellymouth brother) + the person wey i wan endorse to u na correct nigga .....no mind all this other guys..........# I STAND WITH VIZKIZ.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
Cbeatz:
sandoski as be say we be in-laws( i be smellymouth brother) + the person wey i wan endorse to u na correct nigga .....no mind all this other guys..........# I STAND WITH VIZKIZ.

Inlaw, Vizkiz no hala me.... I still dey wait for official message from am....

How you dey...

No fear smellymouth and me na one water dey flow for our side.....gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Will You Do / My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo) / Never Ask A Lady Out Twice !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.