Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) (11817 Views)

Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Maxi112: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
lol
can you imagine, she isn't eligible yet she wanna form rubbish for me.

I don't do kids dear, I will be checking their profiles from henceforth
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by abbeyology88(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ryabcool:
people who read your comments on threads will see your siggy. Signatures were originally intended for ads. So just that alone can go far wink

DONE bro
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Maxi112: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...❤No no no cheesy
you know I love doing sexy things ta you cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
lol...i laugh in spanish... language.kikikikkikkgrin grin grin grin grin
ernesty20:
will u be one of my campaigners?
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Maxi112:
you know I love doing sexy things ta you cheesy
. shocked what!!!. grin are you promising me yer "services " ❤in exchange for a vote?!
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Ab025(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
oga handsome, show us ur pic.. Hope u are gonno contest?

Nope..... I don't contest such, xpecially if it means being arrogant like the poster
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Ryabcool(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
abbeyology88:

DONE bro
wow! My namesake, words can't describe how thankful I am to you. Thanks KS a ton and a half bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Engrobiorah(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
. shocked what!!!. grin are you promising me yer "services " ❤in exchange for a vote?!
Please tell me your secret of always being online
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by druxy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
please contest... nairalanders dey behind you

Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by abbeyology88(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ryabcool:
wow! My namesake, words can't describe how thankful I am to you. Thanks KS a ton and a half bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't bro.

Winning is d main stuff.

But anyhow e be

*noqualms#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Maxi112: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lolzcheesy nope. but I want ya vote. I'm gono give it ta you willingly no exchange ta anythinggrin
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Please tell me your secret of always being online
❤Same as yer's that you know I'm "always online" cheesy
....❤Anyway, guy I don't appreciate you hawk watching me so.....
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op, number 4 and number 5 contradicts this whole thread of yours.

Smh!
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Maxi112:
wasted mb. you ain't even eligible to vote.

now swerv out of my mention
plenty of mb love

so why did you want me in ur team u fart

Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Engrobiorah(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Same as yer's that you know I'm "always online" cheesy
....❤Anyway, guy I don't appreciate you hawk watching me so.....
We are not thesame oo
Compare the time u have spent online in just 4months of registering to my time in over 1year.
I just dey see ur comments everywia undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Maxi112:
lolzcheesy nope. but I want ya vote. I'm gono give it ta you willingly no exchange ta anythinggrin
Hmm❤ A cheerful giver grin....
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Maxi112: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hmm❤A cheerful giver grin...
you can say that again cheesy

hope you having a blissful day
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by donkross1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
RefilweRose:
no thanks

i think i'll go for..........

Refilwe unjaani. You don't want to vote for my candidate
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Engrobiorah:

We are not thesame oo
Compare the time u have spent online in just 4months of registering to my time in over 1year.
I just dey see ur comments everywia undecided undecided
shocked Dang!! ❤ You done went and researched me!!? lipsrsealed
.......Are you fan?! undecided
This crazy stalker behavior is too much!!! undecided...
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
donkross1:

Refilwe unjaani. You don't want to vote for my candidate
mara i can't vote mos
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Maxi112:
you can say that again cheesy

hope you having a blissful day
I've never been asked if my day was "blissful" before grin but yes❤it is.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by donkross1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
RefilweRose:
mara i can't vote mos

Eiish neh, but wena can still join our team to help us gain people that can vote. You know you are really important on here neh.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by masks(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
ernesty20:
i stand every chance to win. I dnt like lying that is why i said i that i am handsome.. What does it profit a man to lie about his look?
hmm.....Wished I could show a picture. But way too old for that. At least saying you were good looking would have been modest. Then it would be left for us to decide which category of handsomeness (my word) you fall in.....
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
donkross1:

Eiish neh, but wena can still join our team to help us gain people that can vote. You know you are really important on here neh.
hahahahahaa important neh?nge skhathi sama votes im important..haha pls

y are u trying to deceive me?
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by iamkingzlee(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

22 shocked angry shocked ? With that face? How come you look 35 .
haha.. God of mercy! why evuls
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by donkross1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
RefilweRose:
hahahahahaa important neh?nge skhathi sama votes im important..haha pls

y are u trying to deceive me?

sthandwa sami You know am not deceiving you, you know mos. smiley. Votes or not, you are important to me.
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Engrobiorah(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked Dang!! ❤ You done went and researched me!!? lipsrsealed
.......Are you fan?! undecided
This crazy stalker behavior is too much!!! undecided...
Research ke?
So seeing your comments everywhere and checking your profile is now research?
Huh undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Maxi112: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I've never been asked if my day was "blissful" before grin but yes❤it is.
I wanna be the first cheesy so don't be suprise when I ask you the next one grin
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Research ke?
So seeing your comments everywhere and checking your profile is now research?
Huh undecided
❤The way you do it is undecided
Come now❤what's yer interest in me and with what I do?
....why are you giving me so much time? undecided
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Engrobiorah(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤The way you do it is undecided
Come now❤what's yer interest in me and with what I do?

Sorry
*walks out*
Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Sorry
*walks out*
grin you unfollowed me. That is how you knew all about me!.....thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) by Engrobiorah(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin you unfollowed me. That is how you knew all about me!.....thank you.
Yes I was following you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime / Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.