Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Should I Give The Money Back Or Not??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give The Money Back Or Not??? (530 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give The Money Back Or Not??? by Moses247(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
Greetings to d House.
Plssss I need your advise.
I have not eaten the whole day because I Lost The Little money I had.
Fortunately, I met my pastor and asked him for some money, at least, #300 for Mama Put takeaway.
The pastor prayed for me instead, and told me God will make a way. He added that he would have given me if he had any money.
As he removed his handkerchief while he was leaving, his folded #2,000 dropped and he didn't notice.
So I picked the Money* Now Should I give the money back to the pastor or is it God who made A WAY for me ? ADVISE ME PLS! before I rock d Money...lol
Re: Should I Give The Money Back Or Not??? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
gringrin

*Op God don answer your prayers.....

Na dey Prayer wey Pastor pray for you be dat....
Oya chop #300, go give your Pastor dey remaining change.....gringrin

Re: Should I Give The Money Back Or Not??? by Behira(f): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eya see wetin buhari dey cause cheesy abeg return the man's money jare
Re: Should I Give The Money Back Or Not??? by Vendoor(f): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Give him back his money.... Most pastors are like that. Instead to help the needed they will rather say "The Lord is Your Strength" LoL
Re: Should I Give The Money Back Or Not??? by falconey(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin angry
Re: Should I Give The Money Back Or Not??? by ronald4ever(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
If I were in your shoes I won't give him the money. God has indeed made a way. grin
Re: Should I Give The Money Back Or Not??? by 0955eb027(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
I know its a cooked up story. Anyways, i'll advice you give back the money, as the money might be for a cause greater than yours eg: saving a life. Another thing is the money might not even belong to him, but if it does belong to him and he is not willing to give, let him be. His conscience will deal with him.

(1) (Reply)

Get To Know The FIVE(5) Love Languages, We Respond To Them / What Love Can Make U Do.. / ''Men Can Cheat Because We Bought The Wedding Ring'' – Ghanaian Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.