Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony (3425 Views)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by Salimsalimsaleh: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2021

Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by Amotolongbo(f): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Who helped this bro to get this babe?

Surely, this bro didn’t ask the babe out himself.
Maybe Na the babe ask him out sha

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by Shellsploit: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amuatulu
Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by Vulcanheph(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wakanda shit is this?
Who are he forming shy for?

On my wedding day the pastor will have to stop me remind me that they're children in the hall because I'll give everyone present a quick preview of what the wedding night and honeymoon will be like.

RUBBISH.
Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by Vulcanheph(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

I felt the same way too... I'm sure na him home boys arrange the babe for am.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by GeneralPula: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Maybe he’s shy, maybe he doesn’t just want to kiss his wife in public..
Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by KingDash: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
this guy handsome abeg... wtf.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by mardis: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Why shall he shy, is he not a man

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by fati2001(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2021

Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
mardis:
Why shall he shy, is he not a man
why shallint he shy?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by Vyzz: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
cool

Awwwn, I remember when I was like him...

I couldn't even look a lady straight in the eye when talking...
Still I been dey wonder why women no dey talk to me...

But I been dey sleep with different type of girls every night when I dream cheesy

That ws until I got admission

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by Truvelisback(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Surely, this bro didn’t ask the babe out himself. Maybe Na the babe ask him out sha
D Man Is A Virgin, D Woman Is Not.
Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
A shy man looks very ugly while confidence is sexy.

I would've called that lady a gold digger, but the guy looks wretched.
Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by mogbeyiteren: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Can I help him
Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Sure thing, but this kind brothers day wosky for the other rooms.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by cassidy1996(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
D Man Is A Virgin, D Woman Is Not.
expert virginity affairs
Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by sharpwriter(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Hahaha... I dey think am too but on the contrary, this kain brodas na fire for za oza ruum o. Bedmatic skills na A1
Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by sharpwriter(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Sure thing, but this kind brothers day wosky for the other rooms.

Lol.. I just commented that too not knowing you were here before me. cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by FreeSpirited: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
So this one will complain if the wife later give him bastard to train...tell me, if he can't kiss how will he fvvvck... paternity fraud loading.
Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2021
sharpwriter:

Lol.. I just commented that too not knowing you were here before me. cheesy

Lols
Re: VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony by preshyusufu: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
is that shey shey?

(1) (Reply)

Name One Reason To Cheat / Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before / Romancelanders hate this guy so muxh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.