Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? (17363 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by RichYoungNigga: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
kolaish:
PAUL THE APOSTLE DID MORE THAN 100 TIMES OF WHAT U JUST SAID. INFACT HE PERSECUTED AND WAS PART OF THOSE THAT KILLED APOSTLE STEVEN BY STONING BECAUSE STEVEN WAS A FOLLOWER OF JESUS AND AT THE END, HE WORKED TO FULFIL THE PURPOSE OF JESUS ON EARTH. PLS TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ AND DIGEST THE PERSONALITY OF JESUS BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT HIM. MAY GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY FORGIVE U AND MAKE YOUR WAYS STRAIGHT BEFORE HIM. STAY BLESSED.

Who is Paul ??

You imaginary gay boyfriend ??
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

E pain me ??

Because na my papa get Nairaland ?.
Gerrafhere!.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by phaulzoe(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Most times I get furious seeing some post pple cant just keep quiet and face their own..just because the OONI of IFE said Jesus is his father pple don day complain. 4 crying out loud lets leave this guy alone everybody is entitled to do as many religions he/she wish to do. In short some pple here are Moslem/xtain yet them dry complain. Pls kindly leave trash 4 Ambode
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by belcom10(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's impossible, they ar two parallel line that cannot meet
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by bankylan: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Who is a born again christian ??
An individual who worships his imaginary friend "Jesus" who was born 40,000 years ago and there's nothing to prove his birth, he was the only person in the history of humanity to be born by a virgin and a holy ghost ?? grin

When was Christianity brought to Africa ?? 300 years ago
What was people in Africa practicing ?? Traditional culture of course.

Who even discovered Christianity and named it Christianity, set a rule and scared you with imaginary heaven and hell ?? Last time i checked, the imaginary Jesus you guys worship is a Jew.

Religion is worst than drugs, it will ferment your brain

If you have any functional brain, Nigeria would have known about you. . We know of many followers of Jesus who are making waves. You life a frustrated life that no one hears about...if I don't know u, you are obviously a nobody.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by plasgidy: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
A born again Christian can hold any official post in his land excerpt any that got to do with gods, the bible says when the righteous is in authority the people rejoice but when the wicked rules the people cries.

Don't forget that a typical Yoruba person believes in all religion and faith that's why you see in a family mama is Muslim papa is a Christian children are some thing else.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by Ifebazz(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Can a christian be a vice president?
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by romeoetin(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
An individual who worships his imaginary friend "Jesus" who was born 40,000 years ago and there's nothing to prove his birth, he was the only person in the history of humanity to be born by a virgin and a holy ghost ?? grin

Who even discovered Christianity and named it Christianity, set a rule and scared you with imaginary heaven and hell ?? Last time i checked, the imaginary Jesus you guys worship is a Jew.

oga seems ur sick in the head
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by lereinter(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
myners007:
yes, a born again can hold any position ranging from traditional ruler to that of president. The Pope being the highest ranked christian on earth is also the president of the Vatican city the smallest country in the world

Do they practice politics in the Vatican or ve an oba of ife there
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by chiefolododo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
I really congratulate you for the illusion that you have . But what you believe cannot change reality , hell is real whether you believe is or not , Jesus came to save you and I wether you believe it or not
RichYoungNigga:

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
The answer is NO...
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

bro repent and be saved you think every thing is happening by chance?
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by Johnnyhardex(m): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2016
It is very possible because my biological father is a king and also a true believer of Jesus Christ, at the beginning he flee because he believed kingship in Yoruba land is fetishist but later agree with conditions
at some stage there was stiff opposition and spiritual attacks from idol worshipers but God made him prevail over them all. He has spent close to 50years on the throne.
With God on your side, you can do all things (Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me)
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 04, 2016
4nobody4every1:
This is serious, eating the heart of a king, from what you wrote above it means the current Oni ate the heart of his predecessor, na wao shocked shocked
yes. we are talking about real first class kings in yoruba land here, and not all the 2nd, 3rd class obas and baales people are listing up there. First class kings that descended immediately from Oduduwa are orishas themselves. You can see that the present ooni does not go anywhere without his ogboni gowm tied round is waist and shoulders. He is even happy to always flaunt it almost everywhere he goes.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by Rossikki: 3:14am On Jul 04, 2016
boujaye:
how has traditional religion helped you? witchcrafcy, wickedness, evil, horror, mysterious death, demon manipulation, name the rest. and you are still talking of traditional religion till this day? ah! think now.

You are the most ignorant person on this forum. Look at you. Shameless colonial caricature. In Brazil, Argentina, Trinidad, Venezuela, Uruguay, USA, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and other countries, people of all races are leaving christianity in droves and adopting IFA religion. Many more are eagerly learning its concepts. Its spirituality. Its moral integrity. Researching it. Writing books on it. Holding seminars on it. YOU, a compound MORO.N who calls himself an African, can only see ''witchcraft'' and ''evil'' in the religion of your ancestors, with your colonised, blinkered, brainwashed eyes, fed by a debased, dumbed-down, sardonic, cretinous mentality. Pathetic.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by boujaye: 5:09am On Jul 04, 2016
Rossikki:

You are the most ignorant person on this forum. Look at you. Shameless colonial caricature. In Brazil, Argentina, Trinidad, Venezuela, Uruguay, USA, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and other countries, people of all races are leaving christianity in droves and adopting IFA religion. Many more are eagerly learning its concepts. Its spirituality. Its moral integrity. Researching it. Writing books on it. Holding seminars on it. YOU, a compound MORO.N who calls himself an African, can only see ''witchcraft'' and ''evil'' in the religion of your ancestors, with your colonised, blinkered, brainwashed eyes, fed by a debased, dumbed-down, sardonic, cretinous mentality. Pathetic.
my friend receive JESUS today and be save
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by 4nobody4every1: 7:01am On Jul 04, 2016
princey83:

yes. we are talking about real first class kings in yoruba land here, and not all the 2nd, 3rd class obas and baales people are listing up there. First class kings that descended immediately from Oduduwa are orishas themselves. You can see that the present ooni does not go anywhere without his ogboni gowm tied round is waist and shoulders. He is even happy to always flaunt it almost everywhere he goes.
Hmmm, na wao ooo, eating the heart of another human being because l want to be a king, no way, l will pass, the thought of it alone sends cold shiver all over my body sad
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by Rossikki: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2016
boujaye:
my friend receive JESUS today and be save
Get lost, you brainwashed goat.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by mimiwhite4real(f): 7:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Capital no
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Be A Traditional Ruler In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
you are a fool you dont know what you are saying
RichYoungNigga:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze / You Are Not Condemned / Chris Okotie Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Household Of God Church (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.