Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? (1128 Views)

Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by omotola01(f): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2016
What would you do if you discovered you married a sex addict?
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by masks(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2016
omotola01:
What would you do if you discovered you
married a sex addict?
hahahaha......its not a good experience. dated one and almost died have sex everyday upto 6-7 times.missed a whole lot of lectures. Lucky,I am brilliant. If not would have stayed an extra year in school. Now she is married with a kid and still calls me to tell me she misses me and that her husband ain't satisfying her. Well, I have blocked her no(s). Cause Adultery looms around the corner.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by bitchcrafts: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2016
Fire for Fire... I'll gladly accept the challenge! if she outwits my current level of addiction after all, I will simply elevate cool ... What about u?
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by yungmill(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2016
Okokobioko every time na grin

Or marriage no be for better or worse again
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2016
omotola01:
I will be very happy.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2016
That's a blessing. cheesy
Na to go thanksgiving on Sunday na.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2016
That mean u must be an addict
SAINTSAMURAII:
I will be very happy.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2016
Oma307:
That mean u must be an addict
yes im an addict.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by bewla(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2016
try scooshy and aloma power am show u go thank me later
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by villareal15(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Embrace it
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by UyiIredia(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2016
omotola01:
Omo men na to lock up be that.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by Twaci(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2016
The posters above me though undecided

They fail to realize that if she feels you don't satisfy her well, she will start looking for satisfaction outside.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2016
Mayb u guys avnt dated one bt trust me if u do, u wldnt like it talkless of marrying one. she go jst dey misbehave outside. I met one during my service yr n it wasn't a good experience
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by Prechy08(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2016
What is wrong with Nigerian Ladies self, what do you really want? Yes YOU... YOU am asking YOU
if a man doesnt perform........ Wahala
If he does fire for fire............. Complain, wahala
You should be Lucky, dont you read treads of marriage issues on Naira land due to Inability to perform, non satification of sexual urge, etc..
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by foolinlove(f): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2016
Seek professional help.

Sex addiction is like other addictions. It has a cause and treatments are available.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by chidooh1: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2016
U guys should pray u don't meet a sex addict. When someone is about messing your life up with puss.y or pri.ck u better pray against it. I once dated one, it got to the point that she fainted on a busy road which attracted a lot of people just because i told her we should stay away from sex for the main time. An incident that nearly landed me to police cell.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by Uchemelvin2004(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2016
It's a wonderful experience, I dated one 2 years ago and even though we're no longer together we still bang whenever we see. I think the key thing there is for the girl/boy to be good at it so that the other partner won't get bored.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by divineRx(f): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
It means dere is trouble
Re: What Would You Do If You Discovered You Married A Sex Addict? by titosantana(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
That is why it's good to court before marriage. Do everything do-able while courting. By then you would have understood eachother both internally and externally.
If both parties are not compatible sexually, it would lead to an extra-marital affairs. Your gate man, housemaid, siblings, boss et al might fall victim.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Should I Continue Or Just Withraw / Statements that can force you to bleach(photos) / Nairaland Ladies Are The Most Jobless On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.