Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? (1049 Views)

She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes / Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by omotola01(f): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2016
I’m a single woman in my 30’s and my problem is that I cannot find a man and I honestly have no idea why. I’m attractive and all my friends say I’m a nice person. I’m aware that you can meet a man at any time, not just when you’re out socially on Saturday nights, so I never step out of the house looking anything less than perfect. I keep to my trim figure, dress nicely, well-groomed and, because I was aware I was being too choosy, I’ve tried hard to give men I don’t even fancy a chance. But now men just don’t seem to find me attractive at all. I don’t get chatted up though I make sure that I look friendly and approachable when l’m out. l’m at my wits' end and honestly don’t know what else to do

2 Likes

Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by hemartins(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2016
This what you should do.

Attend social event.
Meet people
Volunteer for an NGO
Go to church and join a group.
And above all, be approachable.

Good luck in your quest
Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by yungmill(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2016
Sister calm down your man is out there just pray God sends him your way

Relax

1 Like

Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2016
mayb i'm dat special man....... single too cry
Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by kishimi8(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2016
Your happiness is not tied to a man. Live your life the best way you can. A man will come when he is destined to come. But if you are desperate there is always online dating.

Hell just put your pic on Nairaland many will seek you out

1 Like

Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by gabylzy(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2016
Cos you are not bread undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by cosby02(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Who told you that you are attractive Pictures or i dont believe the attractive part of your story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by maryam6(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2016
Relax, he is on his way
Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by tempest01(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2016
You ladies don't know that when you are at your peak of beauty and curvature, you have to utilize it to get someone permanent in your life....but you jump from bed to bed, say no to the good guys, run after the players and slowly and steady the peak years pass you reflect back and you've achieved nothing relationship wise.

You then settle for anything, become easy to get.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by adegunwa4real(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2016
Maybe ur not actually attractive!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by Kondomatic(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2016
Maybe you have linda syndrome

1 Like

Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by Nixiepie(f): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Dnt stress it, to each with his or her own time........urs will soon come
Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by Airborne02(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2016
upload pic for dem to see u now .. likewise u said there dnt chat u .oya drop ur number nd see wat happens ..
Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by Barackmeringo: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2016
I wanted to play the blame game, but I realize this isn't really a nice place to do so.

erm, keep hoping and believing, he would definitely come. and don't get desperate, even if you are, don't show it. else some people would just come and take advantage of you.
Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by MOA15(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Attitude is key. On the other hand, prolly u kit up too much and tat may scare prospective admirers

1 Like

Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by Tunechi1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
You have created 5 topics today hope no problem
Re: I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? by davspog2(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2016
But you started it now? Turned us down for the supposedly big boys! Abeg carry your wahala dey go romance section jare

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? / Have You Ever Been Blackmailed? / Blind Young Kelly Joins Prostitution[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.