Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Blind Young Kelly Joins Prostitution[photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blind Young Kelly Joins Prostitution[photos] (1050 Views)

A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed / Blind Young Lady Joins Prostitution / Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Young Kelly Joins Prostitution[photos] by justiz5(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Blind young lady joins prostitution

A partially blind woman, Kelly of Chitungwiza, has ventured into prostitution claiming she wants to raise money for eye surgery.

Kelly told H-Metro that she is trying to raise US$500 needed for her treatment while her lover, Elton, guarantees her security so that her customers do not take advantage of her. Kelly comes from Mudzi where most of her relatives live but has since stopped visiting them.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029120_kelly_jpeg8cb0cd38ac333106948fcc3062cf202f
Kelly

“I record those who engage Kelly for security purposes and I make sure she is kept warm by collecting pieces of cardboard boxes to make fire,”Elton said.

Explaining her situation, Kelly said:
“My life is no longer the same following the passing on of my mother and this forced me into prostitution my brother. I have no problem of accommodation since I am renting a room with my boyfriend Elton in Unit K Chitungwiza and he is the one who keeps all the money I receive from the men I render services to.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029131_elton_jpeg8093ac7e057d6ecfcfbeb63b467db1ba
Elton

“Elton makes sure he records all the vehicle registration numbers of motorists who hire me and makes sure I am secured. I used to stay in Epworth before relocating to Chitungwiza with my boyfriend. Tinomwa chibhodhoro husiku hwose kuti tisanyanyonzwa chando.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029173_kelly1_jpeg3794f5d51c71d50bb5e9f16c866a52c9
“After raising the money I do not see myself continuing in sex work because the life is not good at all and some of the clients want to take advantage of me to give me peanuts. It is not a good method to raise money though but I was left without any other option until I agreed with my boyfriend.

If I find someone to help me I will not continue in the streets. I will invite you home for more detail since I cannot disclose everything in the presence of these ladies; after all I am here for business, ndipewo dollar rekutenga sadza,”said Kelly accompanied by another thigh vendor identified only as Rachel.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029174_kelly3_jpeg1e0c3513de6cc48a74c722448605b638
Kelly keeping herself warm with Elton and a friend while waiting for customers.

Asked Rachel what she knows about Kelly, she said:

“Kelly is getting more customers and we have agreed with all hookers around this place that we must not compete with her since she is after raising money for eye surgery. I give her a hand leading her to her clients because it will be dark since she is blind ini ndakatanga ndichinyara ndaizoti ndadhakwa ndotanga kuseka varume vanouya but these days I am now a senior,”said Rachel.

Hmnn, what do you have to say to this?

www.naij.com/905616-meet-blind-young-lady-prostitution-photos.html

Re: Blind Young Kelly Joins Prostitution[photos] by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2016
The blinds are not left out of this.
Re: Blind Young Kelly Joins Prostitution[photos] by cocaineaddict(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2016
you're a very lazy writer. You jus de mention strange places here as if we'all come from the goddamn country. Give us the name of the mor'fuckin country fool.
Re: Blind Young Kelly Joins Prostitution[photos] by davymike(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2016
cocaineaddict:
you're a very lazy writer. You jus de mention strange places here as if we'all come from the goddamn country. Give us the name of the mor'fuckin country fool.
Dude your monicker says it all... A freaking cocaine addict! Idiot be insulting people... You don't even have brains to compose something. Dullards like you be cursing. People like you should rot in prison.
Re: Blind Young Kelly Joins Prostitution[photos] by Owoplenty(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Guy clear the your motherfucker shit, tell us the country your stuff is coming from
Re: Blind Young Kelly Joins Prostitution[photos] by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

9 Times President Buhari Messed Up A Handshake Pics / Is There Really No Perfect Husband? / I Have Had 3 Stillborn Babies Should We Just Adopt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.