Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? (1730 Views)

How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman / How Exactly Can One Last Long On Bed? / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2016
One of the worst mistakes a man can make is Marrying the wrong woman. It is an easy route to sudden death because everyday you have to live with regrets and frustration.

Personally, I have been thinking on how best to avoid this mistake; I want to get married any time soon but i can't imagine being in a marriage that I will always cope with the wrong woman. I have tried my best to avoid committed relationships so that I don't get beclouded by emotions.

People in the house, how best can I be proactive so that I avoid marrying the wrong woman?
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by sinaj(f): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2016
Go on ur knees nd pray!

Overlook beauty too nd search for character

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by madridguy(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2016
Use your common sense.
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by donbenedict(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2016
Read the book of Proverbs

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2016
Be yourself. Have a role model when it comes to marriage. My aunt nd my mum is mine. Aunt's marriage is 19+ nd my mums is 30+.
Be open minded.
Don't pretend
And let your heart and brain leads you right.
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by delishpot: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2016
First, be the right man because if you marry the right woman and you yourself are the wrong man, problems would arise in future 100%
Then, look for a humble girl. You want to know how is O spot one?

Look at a girl who lives below her means.
Who respects the poor
Who is not loud and flashy
Who likes to hang out alone with the one she loves instead of hanging out with many friends.

The problem is, you must be one that likes her kind of life style too. Thaa way, you two will work as a team.
If you can't get this type of woman, marry a woman that has your exact character two of you will blend well.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by queenoflafia(f): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2016
People keep saying pray pray pray sad
Even prayer warriors don't have a happy home
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Barackmeringo: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2016
shine your eyes my brother.....
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
Go on ur knees nd pray!

Overlook beauty too nd search for character
Thanks, but I can't overlook beauty. I love to behold beautiful things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2016
madridguy:
Use your common sense.
Which part of my common sense do I use?
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Pamelayoung: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2016
Pray pray and pray prayer answereth all.
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2016
queenoflafia:

Yeah you are right, not all prayer warriors have a happy home. So what do you say?
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by bitchcrafts: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Simple logic, By being the right man for every kind of lady you come to meet and fancy. Is that too big for u to do?
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
Be yourself. Have a role model when it comes to marriage. My aunt nd my mum is mine. Aunt's marriage is 19+ nd my mums is 30+.
Be open minded.
Don't pretend
And let your heart and brain leads you right.

Do you mind sharing a little bit of what they taught you?
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2016
delishpot:
First, be the right man because if you marry the right woman and you yourself are the wrong man, problems would arise in future 100%
Then, look for a humble girl. You want to know how is O spot one?

Look at a girl who lives below her means.
Who respects the poor
Who is not loud and flashy
Who likes to hang out alone with the one she loves instead of hanging out with many friends.

The problem is, you must be one that likes her kind of life style too. Thaa way, you two will work as a team.
If you can't get this type of woman, marry a woman that has your exact character two of you will blend well.

Thank you so much, I appreciate. I am working toward perfecting my rightness.
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Simple logic, By being the right man for every kind of lady you come to meet and fancy. Is that too big for u to do?

You made it look so simple, wish it was that way
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2016
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Find an attractive prisoner of war, bring her home, shave her head, trim her nails, and give her new clothes. Then she’s yours. - Deut. 21:11-13

Lay hold on” a virgin who is not betrothed to another man, and "know" her, but afterwards pay her father a sum of money. Then she’s yours. - Deut. 22:28-29

Find a prostitute and marry her. - Hosea 1:1-3

Find a man with seven daughters, and impress him by watering his flock. - Moses; Ex. 2:16-21

Purchase a piece of property, and get a woman as part of the deal. - Boaz; Ruth 4:5-10

Go to a party and hide. When the women come out to dance, grab one and carry her off to be your wife. - Benjaminites; Judges 21:19-25

Have God create a wife for you while you sleep. Note: this will cost you a rib. - Adam; Gen. 2:19-24

Agree to work seven years in exchange for a woman’s hand in marriage. Get tricked into marrying the wrong woman. Then work another seven years for the woman you wanted to marry in the first place. That’s right. Fourteen years of toil for a wife. - Jacob; Gen. 29:15-30

Cut 200 foreskins off of your future father-in-law’s enemies and get his daughter for a wife. - David; 1 Sam. 18:27

Even if no one is out there, just wander around a bit and you’ll definitely find someone. - Cain; Gen. 4:16-17

Become the emperor of a huge nation and hold a beauty contest. - Xerxes or Ahasuerus; Esther 2:3-4

When you see someone you like, go home and tell your parents, “I have seen a woman; now get her for me.” If your parents question your decision, simply say, “Get her for me. She’s the one for me.” - Samson; Judges 14:1-3

Kill any husband and take HIS wife. (Prepare to lose four sons though.) - David; 2 Sam. 11

Wait for your brother to die. Take his widow. (It’s not just a good idea, it’s the law!) - Onan and Boaz; Deut. or Lev., example in Ruth

Don’t be so picky. Make up for quality with quantity - Solomon;1 Kings 11:1-3

A wife? - Paul; 1st Corinthians, chapter 7

Disclaimer: do not try these things

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by sinaj(f): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Destined2win:

I hpe u dnt get blinded by it tho.

Coz beauty fades

But character doesn't nd sustain the reltnshp wen beauty is gone

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by sinaj(f): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2016
queenoflafia:
are you married to a prayer warrior?
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
I love this, thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by STENON(f): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2016
This is the same question that I have been asking myself ...

May God help us.
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Bigcake: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2016
By not marrying at all...
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
I hpe u dnt get blinded by it tho.

Coz beauty fades

But character doesn't nd sustain the reltnshp wen beauty is gone

You don't get it. Like you advised, I will look out for character first and foremost but she must be someone I'd look at and she'd be pretty in my eyes. Thank you
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by bitchcrafts: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2016
Destined2win:

You made it look so simple, wish it was that way
OK, but don't u know all the reports are in that life is completely unfair? Nothing , even useless things like an overused pusee is easy to come by and personalise.
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2016
Bigcake:
By not marrying at all...
really? Why Sir
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2016
STENON:
This is the same question that I have been asking myself ...

May God help us.

yeah you will get the right man
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2016
queenoflafia:
how do u know lafia queen grin wink
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2016
Destined2win:

who no like good tyn grin

But if it's marriage forget beauty o..it's not that she should be ugly and have boooobs like that of shatta wale's babymama grin

She should be of good character, respectful,hardworking e.t.c just saying tho
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2016
Jarizod:
who no like good tyn grin

But if it's marriage forget beauty o..it's not that she should be ugly and have boooobs like that of shatta wale's babymama grin

She should be of good character, respectful,hardworking e.t.c just saying tho

hehe...okay...thanks

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by sinaj(f): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2016
Destined2win:

You don't get it. Like you advised, I will look out for character first and foremost but she must be someone I'd look at and she'd be pretty in my eyes. Thank you
u wlc
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Destined2win:

Do you mind sharing a little bit of what they taught you?
The formula is Patience bro. When husby is angry, be patient. Let him cool down before you voice out anything you wanna say.

Respect. Who does not like respect? Respect him/her and believe me he/she is gonna give you back the respect.

Communication: my aunt ehn, believes in this. Sit him/her down, then talk(no matter how many hours it will take both of you to understand each other). Talk till you feel you have both reached the point where you understand each other.

Be your boo's best friend. I always watch my aunt and the husby and I always pray 4 dis kain husby. Last week sunday after service, you need to see both of them playing with 'water guns'. Running around the house. Playing like kids(my aunt is 40 ooo nd the husby is 43). They have four wonderful kids.
The point is don't stop flirting with your husby/wife(thats why you should maryy your best frnd).

I have learnt a lot that sometimes I'm like hope husby won't think I'm too perfect.

I need to tell you this. Your wife can be your best friend, your mother, your worst nightmare and the woman you hate most BUT it depends on how you treat her.
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Disclaimer: do not try these things
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... / Benefits Of Sleeping Unclad / Must Read: Sex In The Kitchen {housemaid Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.