Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? (19897 Views)

33-Year-Old Ibarakumo Otobotekere Appointed As Commissioner In Bayelsa (Photos) / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness / "Ortomatic 2019", Is Governor Ortom Planning To Go For A Second Term?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

^^ See self-delusion abeg grin grin grin

Welcome back Mr Canon grin

There are 3 names there. Nwoolu and Orji so I'm asking you when did Ogehene-Egboh become
a Gigbo name cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Welcome back Mr Canon grin

There are 3 names there. Nwoolu and Orji so I'm asking you when did Ogehene-Egboh become
a Gigbo name cheesy
Just like Ojo Maduekwe is not the name of an Igbo person grin grin
Keep deluding yourself over no-mans-land

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by olaniyi0(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2016
i swear this op is not well how will u cum talk say east should rule over west in nigeria, ah swear u need delieverance.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by giles14(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:

If I give you slap from my PC, no be only 5 na 100 cheesy grin There are only 2 of them. Nwoolu and Orji. Oghene is not even Gigbo
and chances are it will take another 50 years before a Gigbo gets in again grin

There is no Gigbo LG chairman in Lagos even in Ojo LG where y'all settle your flat-heads cheesy. I swear una
own don spoil

And there is only one Gigbo in the Lagos state house of Assembly i.e Idimogu

Even in that Lagos state house of Assembly, a lot of members are beginning to get tired of his red-mud ass
because he's always against anything Pro-Yoruba but unfortunately, one man can't change anything

That's something y'all should be worried about considering the huge population of Gigbos in Lagos

Let's just say overall, there are just about 4 Gigbos in the Lagos state Government and they don't even
occupy significant positions

Una never tchee anytchin. Na our generation go worse pass with all these hate cheesy
aturu who give a de3eeem.

hw many of your brethens are in d SE
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2016
olaniyi0:
i swear this op is not well how will u cum talk say east should rule over west in nigeria, ah swear u need delieverance.
Coming to Lagos soon cheesy cheesy cheesy , in the spirit of One Nigeria cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by olaniyi0(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

For your dream ?
thats it, they can neva leave cuz d moment they leave na hunger go bash them like mo fe'ku

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2016
olaniyi0:
thats it, they can neva leave cuz d moment they leave na hunger go bash them like mo fe'ku
Just admit that Lagos is no-mans-land.
These narratives you are spinning are neither here not there cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2016
giles14:
aturu who give a de3eeem.

hw many of your brethens are in d SE

Baba iya e Aturu cheesy

What's my business with the number of Yorubas in the SE grin cheesy

Who told you Yorubas are interested in your 5 red-mud states?

Same place y'all are running away from? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by olaniyi0(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
Yooo! Igbos are 70% of Lagos population and owns 95% of business and real estate, so what are they complaining in a 'no man's land'? After all they developed Lagos, Kano, Abuja, New York, Berlin, London, and Ghana
abi na, na igbos even develop the whole worl.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by CrownV12(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2016
68816419:
having stayed in Nigeria from a while and having understood the political landscape, i will say Lagos state governor is a tribal-list , i went through his commissioners lists and other positions, i could not find any ibo on the list, please, isn't this bad for a state that the ibos control virtually every aspect of the economy, what if the ibos decides to park their belongings and go back to East wont this affect Lagos state ?
Seeing this post i cant but ask why you just want to stir a tribalistic ruckus. Due to the high influx of different tribes into the southwestern state of lagos and the high acceptability of the humble yoruba people you just want want to tickle the tiger. In Amuwo Odofin for example, the chairman is igbo.. You didn't point that out. Do you know how many igbo people we have in the present day Lagos political positions?? . No you wouldn't state that out. But because an Igbo man isnt where u want him to be youre here stirring desert sand. I believe you should know better. How many Yoruba people are in the eastern states leading political posts.. Youre accepted here and you still have the effrontery to call your all accepting hosts tribalistic. This is the trait of an ingrate. About the igbos packing back to the east, soldier come soldier go. Dont think the future or the glory of anywhere depends on any tribe. The west was the west before anybody and will be the west after anybody.

4 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by CrownV12(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2016
olaniyi0:
Dey probably developed hell too

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by olaniyi0(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Just admit that Lagos is no-mans-land.
These narratives you are spinning are neither here not there cheesy cheesy
e pain am. then go contest for governor or oba. big fool! no place to even call no mans land in east.

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2016
CrownV12:

1) In Amuwo Odofin for example, the chairman is igbo.. You didn't point that out.

2) Do you know how many igbo people we have in the present day Lagos political positions?? . No you wouldn't state that out.

3) But because an Igbo man isnt where u want him to be youre here stirring desert sand. I believe you should know better.
@ 68816419
Take time to read and digest these points. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by olaniyi0(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Coming to Lagos soon cheesy cheesy cheesy , in the spirit of One Nigeria cheesy cheesy
no one nigeria idiot, thats why they organise am for 3 zones, N SW SE
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2016
olaniyi0:
e pain am. then go contest for governor or oba. big fool! no place to even call no mans land in east.
Insulting me will not cause Lagos to stop being NO-MANS-LAND of One Nigeria.

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by olaniyi0(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2016
CrownV12:

Dey probably developed hell too
abeg take am easy on d lost tribe of isrealites o
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2016
olaniyi0:
no one nigeria idiot, thats why they organise am for 3 zones, N SW SE
Are you aware that you might be insulting your next Representative in the Lagos State House of Reps? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2016
Is this an eastern state?
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by AnusOdourInhaler: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2016
olaniyi0:
I just feel like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by olaniyi0(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
Insulting me will not cause Lagos to stop being NO-MANS-LAND of One Nigeria.
Igbo Amaka
thats why i advise u to contest 4 governor or oba,

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2016
olaniyi0:
Igbo people have contested and WON House of Reps Seat in (no-mans-land) Lagos. Deal with that one cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by olaniyi0(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Are you aware that you might be insulting your next Representative in the Lagos State House of Reps? grin grin grin

story 4 the gods!
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2016
olaniyi0:

Lol the Olosh you're going back and forth with is a legendary troll. You no even sabi Mr Canon sef. grin cheesy
Pictures yapa

You can't beat him to this nonsense grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2016
olaniyi0:
story 4 the gods!
Stop recycling rumors. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by olaniyi0(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Igbo people have contested and WON House of Reps Seat in (no-mans-land) Lagos. Deal with that one cheesy cheesy cheesy
so does that makes u rule over lagos? am sick of ur stupid quotes can u pls go develop niger delta instead of cryin 4 lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Agimor(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2016
Op is Lagos state a no mån land?
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2016
olaniyi0:
so does that makes u rule over lagos? am sick of ur stupid quotes can u pls go develop niger delta instead of cryin 4 lagos?
Sit back and enjoy One Nigeria. . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Igbo music for your relaxation --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEZL-5fKj94

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by olaniyi0(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Stop recycling rumors. grin grin
i dnt blame u man, go back to skul to study Nigeria Geography
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2016
olaniyi0:
i dnt blame u man, go back to skul to study Nigeria Geography
Will the Geography book state that Lagos is 50% Igbo ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2016
Agimor:
Op is Lagos state a no mån land?
It would appear so wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by olaniyi0(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Lol the Oloshi you're going back and forth with is a legendary troll. You no even sabi Mr Canon sef. grin cheesy
Pictures yapa

You can't beat him to this nonsense grin

lol, the guy is full of crap
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
@ 68816419 Take time to read and digest these points. cheesy cheesy

When did Comrade Ayodele become ibo?....Take it easy with your lies abeg
http://www.amuwo-odofin.gov.ng/amuwo-site/page.php?ann=2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eunice Atuejide Suspended By Party, NIP / Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke / EFCC Chairman, Magu Meets UK Authorities, Begins Diezani’s Extradition Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.