Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? (19903 Views)

33-Year-Old Ibarakumo Otobotekere Appointed As Commissioner In Bayelsa (Photos) / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness / "Ortomatic 2019", Is Governor Ortom Planning To Go For A Second Term?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by reborn1: 6:37am On Jul 04, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

How do you hope to survive now that ambode has banned hawking? undecided

I was even feeling for you when I heard you are gonna relocate back to your red mud land since my governor have done the needful, I can donate little change for your family to start all over. Sorry bro, we have to do it for the benefit of our people.

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2016
quid:
^^ grin grin
Wrong! The previous post was 'wash' indeed.
The debate had ended as you had nothing meaningful to post again.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Wrong!
The previous post was 'wash' indeed.

The debate had ended as you had nothing meaningful to post again.
Good. Did you dream about Igbo people today?

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2016
quid:
Good. Did you dream about Igbo people today?
Naaaaaaah! Just set to make cool dough doing business with them.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Naaaaaaah!
Just set to make cool dough doing business with them.
Sharp man. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2016
quid:
Sharp man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so. I dont mix politics with business.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Na so.
I dont mix politics with business.
LMAO
So you love Igbo business men and women.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by niyot124: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2016
quid:

Thanks babe. Kisses kiss kiss kiss

You are most welcome smiley
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2016
niyot124:

You are most welcome smiley
Did you sleep well. . .

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by niyot124: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2016
quid:

Did you sleep well. . .

Yes sir.

U?
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by springer: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Mangroove tree may live in water for countless years but it will never become a fish. Fulani herdme, claiming igboland while igbo fighting for relevance in Lagos. Wheni see ade-chukwu ola-chinyere i laugh at igbo loosing its origin and going into extinction. The North are becoming more vibrant in agric while south west growing education and economy but igbo fighting to become yorubas........lol

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2016
niyot124:

Yes sir.

U?
Oh yes I did. Trying to enjoy like you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
quid:
LMAO So you love Igbo business men and women.
I love their money more. Anybody's...
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

I love their money more. Anybody's...
LMAO
Love conquers all grin grin
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImperialYoruba: 12:30am On Jul 05, 2016
@ topic.

He has been labeled enemy #1 of ndigbo. Why do you want Igbo to serve their enemy?
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 05, 2016
68816419:
having stayed in Nigeria from a while and having understood the political landscape, i will say Lagos state governor is a tribal-list , i went through his commissioners lists and other positions, i could not find any ibo on the list, please, isn't this bad for a state that the ibos control virtually every aspect of the economy, what if the ibos decides to park their belongings and go back to East wont this affect Lagos state ?
They should pack and go. Why didn't the yorubas complain of no Yoruba commissioners in the east? Are Yorubas not contributing too? Come to think of it, the governor is at his Liberty to appoint whom he wants except the constitution says otherwise. The igbos should be interested in policies that will be of benefits to them not position. Yes I agree that they contribute immensely to the development of Lagos, they should know that a single tree doesn't make a forest. Different tribes too also contribute too and would agitate for positions if this attitude continues
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
quid:
LMAO Love conquers all grin grin
Probably...
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Probably...
why do u say 'probably'?
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Samtob90(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Incredibleme:

For a state as evolved as it is, lagos should be lesson to other states, a
nomenclature of zero tribalism, unity, accountability, equity and every other thing that a nation require to thrust ahead. i asked for the list not because i want to find out if igbos were appointed, but to know if at least anyother non indegene was included. if this topic refered to another state wouldn't mind.

i would say this again, lagos wouldn't be where it is today without the contributions of non yorubas.
however the governor is free to choose whoever he wants in his cabinet.

Carry your contributions go your ibo state with immediate effect
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Samtob90:

Carry your contributions go your ibo state with immediate effect
Lagos is almost Igbo state na (50%) tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Samtob90(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2016
quid:

Lagos is almost Igbo state na (50%) tongue tongue tongue

That is the mistake u often make and besides, you have confirmed that you people from that side are thieves, how many kilometres did you travel before you get to Lagos?
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
quid:

why do u say 'probably'?

JAMB question...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory / Femi Fani-Kayode Appreciates His Wife, Precious Chikwendu With Adorable Photos / Herdsmen: You Have No Business Going To Beg Buhari, Falana Slams Oyo And Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.