Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? (19900 Views)

33-Year-Old Ibarakumo Otobotekere Appointed As Commissioner In Bayelsa (Photos) / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness / "Ortomatic 2019", Is Governor Ortom Planning To Go For A Second Term?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dragonking:
Oghene egboh is from delta State. ..There is no debate on this
And how many Igbos are in Delta state?

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Dragonking: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
that's the pure truth of the matter. The number of Igbos and south south in Lagos surpass other tribe put together. That's one of the biggest hate the yorouba has against igbos.
You have a point there but no statistics to buttress this point. There are regions where a particular tribe surpasses some others
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Dragonking: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

And how many Igbos are in Delta state?
Oghene egboh is from where in delta State?
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dragonking:
Oghene egboh is from where in delta State?
He clearly not Yoruba for sure.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Dragonking: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

He clearly not Yoruba for sure.
Of course everyone knows that.. Oghene egboh is isoko/urhobo...Either one of them, am not sure.. . I came to Lagos on official assignment then when the campaign started and heard about it.. Am happy for the 3 of them though which shows that Lagos is not a bigoted state.. .How many states can accept such? The OP is high on osogbo weed.

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dragonking:
Of course everyone knows that.. Oghenetega egboh is isoko/urhobo...Either one of them, am not sure.. . I came to Lagos on official assignment then when the campaign started and heard about it.. Am happy for the 3 of them though which shows that Lagos is not a bigoted state.. .How many states can accept such? The OP is high on osogbo weed.
OP misses the old days of low-level, demented tribal politics cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

^^ grin grin grin As usual, the so-called ban will end up increasing Igbo business in no-mans-land aka Lagos.

Anything that tickles your fancy.

Igbos will always be strangers in Lagos and treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Anything that tickles your fancy.

Igbos will always be strangers in Lagos and treated as such.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by slimfit1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
You already have a representative in the house so that is too much but we shall let that pass.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by reborn1: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Ambode, Fashola, Tinubu are great tribalists... They are were tutored well by Awolowo.. I wrote the idiotic ambode off after he destroyed oshodi market.. He will definitely find it difficult getting a second term

Lmaooo. Coming from an Onitsha tout, deluded people from the sad beast are truly comedians.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimfit1:
You already have a representative in the house so that is too much but we shall let that pass.
^^ Do you plan to go and report to Oba? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
When are you joining IPOB/MASSOB? Those guys know better the true status of Igbos in Lagos and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

When are you joining IPOB/MASSOB?
Those guys know better the true status of Igbos in Lagos and Nigeria.
I think Aribisala knows something you don't wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
I think Aribisala knows something you don't wink wink wink
Aribisala is one person. IPOB/MASSOB represents the vast majority of Igbo opinion/sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Aribisala is one person.
IPOB/MASSOB represents the vast majority of Igbo opinion/sentiment.
Great. Now sit back and enjoy the fruits of One Nigeria.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by AtlanticBreeze: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
reborn1:

Lmaooo. Coming from an Onitsha tout, deluded people from the sad beast are truly comedians.
How do you hope to survive now that ambode has banned hawking? undecided
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
Great. Now sit back and enjoy the fruits of One Nigeria.
grin grin grin
Sure, Nigeria will b erestructured and Yprubas will be the better for it. At any point in time, Igbos will always be trying to measure up to we yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Sure, Nigeria will be restructured and Yorubas will be the better for it.
Ermmm....'One Nigeria' is indivisible grin grin grin

Shewunoshewa:

At any point in time, Igbos will always be trying to measure up to we yorubas.
Is your Igbo House-of-Rep member aware of this?

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
Ermmm....'One Nigeria' is indivisible grin grin grin

Is your Igbo House-of-Rep member aware of this?
The 2 Igbo stooges in the HoR represent Bode George not me.
Nigeria will be estructured to enthrone true fiscal federalism.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

The 2 Igbo stooges in the HoR represent Bode George not me.
Ermm last I checked, you are in One Nigeria under the Constitution. Enjoy grin grin grin

Shewunoshewa:

Nigeria will be restructured to enthrone true fiscal federalism.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Ermm last I checked, you are in One Nigeria under the Constitution. Enjoy grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbos are inconsequential at it relates to these issues. Nigeria will be restructured!

As regards the 2 Igbo stooges in the HoR, the aberration wont exceed 2019. I can wait.

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Igbos are inconsequential at it relates to these issues. Nigeria will be restructured!
So this explains the opening of new Igbo threads in Nairaland every 45 seconds grin grin grin

Shewunoshewa:

As regards the 2 Igbo stooges in the HoR, the aberration wont exceed 2019. I can wait.
They are representing YOU in Lagos House of Reps.
Pay homage where homage is due cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

So this explains the opening of new Igbo threads in Nairaland every 45 seconds grin grin grin

They are representing YOU in Lagos House of Reps.
Pay homage where homage is due cheesy cheesy cheesy

NL is mainly populated by teenage/early 20s Yorubas and semi-literate Igbos. That explains the unnecessary Igbo threads like this one.

Bode Georges stooges in the HoR dont represent me.

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

NL is mainly populated by teenage/early 20s Yorubas and semi-literate Igbos. That explains the unnecessary Igbo threads like this one.

Bode Georges stooges in the HoR dont represent me.

You don't have to like them before they can represent you grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeLSXz4SH6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp1veOap_J8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EUDwFNB3TM

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

You don't have to like them before they can represent you grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeLSXz4SH6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp1veOap_J8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EUDwFNB3TM
That I referred to them as Bode George's stooges doesnt mean I hate them.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

That I referred to them as Bode George's stooges doesnt mean I hate them.
Glad to know that you love them grin grin

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
Glad to know that you love them grin grin
Igbo Amaka
Well, I just see them as round pegs in square holes. Nothing ersonal. I'll take them serious if they can run and win on the APGA platform. Otherwise they remain Bode's stoges.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Well, I just see them as round pegs in square holes.
Nothing personal.
No matter how you see them, they ARE IN THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF REPS.

Shewunoshewa:

I'll take them serious if they can run and win on the APGA platform.
Otherwise they remain Bode's stoges.
Calling them 'stooges' does not change the fact that they ARE IN THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF REPS.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

No matter how you see them, they ARE IN THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF REPS.

Calling them 'stooges' does not change the fact that they ARE IN THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF REPS.

In less than 3 years, it will be over.
I agree!
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

In less than 3 years, it will be over.
I agree!
But it is not yet over.
Pay homage to your reps. . . .

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
But it is not yet over. Pay homage to your reps. . . .
I wont pay homage to Bode George...
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

I wont pay homage to Bode George...
Bode George is not your rep.
Pay homage to Hon. Rita Orji, Hon. Tony Nwulu and Hon. Oghene Egboh of the Lagos State House of Reps grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 / APC Delegation Led By Ngige & Andy Uba Visit Obiano Over The Death Of His Mother / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.