Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? (19907 Views)

33-Year-Old Ibarakumo Otobotekere Appointed As Commissioner In Bayelsa (Photos) / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness / "Ortomatic 2019", Is Governor Ortom Planning To Go For A Second Term?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

When did Comrade Ayodele become ibo?....Take it easy with your lies abeg

http://www.amuwo-odofin.gov.ng/amuwo-site/page.php?ann=2
LMAO
Do you know the difference between "House of Reps Member" and "Local Govt Chairman" ??

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by amaechi1: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2016
yoji:
How many Yoruba commissioners are there in Enugu or Imo?

Good question. When Ben Akabueze was a commissioner do they appreciate him?
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2016
amaechi1:

Good question. When Ben Akabueze was a commissioner do they appreciate him?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

LMAO
Do you know the difference between "House of Reps Member" and "Local Govt Chairman" ??

You love embarasing your self.This was the post you told the guy to 'read and digest'

1) In Amuwo Odofin for
example, the chairman is
igbo.. You didn't point that
out.

2) Do you know how many
igbo people we have in the
present day Lagos political
positions?? . No you
wouldn't state that out.
3) But because an Igbo man
isnt where u want him to be
youre here stirring desert
sand. I believe you should
know better.

The bolded is a lie!, admit it and stop beating around the bush.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

You love embarasing your self.This was the post you told the guy to 'read and digest'
The bolded is a lie!, admit it and stop beating around the bush.
Read this one very well ==> cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ruggedboy01: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Read this one very well ==> cheesy cheesy cheesy
u get time for that slowpoke.... wonder what's so special about this lags self
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
ruggedboy01:
u get time for that slowpoke.... wonder what's so special about this lags self
LOL
The only 'powerful' state in the SW is Lagos, but Lagos is dominated by Igbos. This is a source of deep frustration. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na wah for OP, this one no be matter. Such can't happen in a tribal driven Nigeria. Let the appointed ones do their Job, we are happy with it.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

LOL
The only 'powerful' state in the SW is Lagos, but Lagos is dominated by Igbos. This is a source of deep frustration. grin grin grin
that's the pure truth of the matter. The number of Igbos and south south in Lagos surpass other tribe put together. That's one of the biggest hate the yorouba has against igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
that's the pure truth of the matter. The number of Igbos and south south in Lagos surpass other tribe put together. That's one of the biggest hate the yorouba has against igbos.
Yoruba people want One Nigeria, but reject the consequences of One Nigeria.

Anyway, Lagos remains what it is . . . . . . grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Perfecttouch(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
68816419:
having stayed in Nigeria from a while and having understood the political landscape, i will say Lagos state governor is a tribal-list , i went through his commissioners lists and other positions, i could not find any ibo on the list, please, isn't this bad for a state that the ibos control virtually every aspect of the economy, what if the ibos decides to park their belongings and go back to East wont this affect Lagos state ?
they are bastards if they don't pack this instance and go. What's all these nonsense with Igbo building Igbo economy that? How many Yorubas or Hausa Do you people have as commissioner? Not even local government chairman or ordinary councillor ! You people should be very careful o. If Yorubas keep quiet at every of your folly, it is not as if we are stupid,it's because we are more sensible and wiser than you lots.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by greetings(f): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
68816419:
having stayed in Nigeria from a while and having understood the political landscape, i will say Lagos state governor is a tribal-list , i went through his commissioners lists and other positions, i could not find any ibo on the list, please, isn't this bad for a state that the ibos control virtually every aspect of the economy, what if the ibos decides to park their belongings and go back to East wont this affect Lagos state ?

Then let them pack and live! Seriously, how many yoruba or other tribes has being appointed positions in the south east, are you gonna say there isn't any other tribe doing good in SE? Lagos may be very tolerant but it still remains a yoruba state. This is how the jos crisis started. We go to other countries also expecting same, they are inclusive doesn't still make it your land, stop pushing it!

Am just irritated, abeg!
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Yoruba people want One Nigeria, but reject the consequences of One Nigeria.

Anyway, Lagos remains what it is . . . . . . grin grin grin
. Don't mind them, The consequence of Civilian war is what the yoroubas are getting in Lagos. House are cost,Land are scarce,Business is more competitive and more people are trooping inside Lagos. The result is that Lagos state is Now Survival of the fittest. And sure Yoruba has chickened out from the competition.

I know a day will come when the WEST u are seeing today will start their own agitation for Self governance. Everything is just moving to that stage.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by oluminister: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
When you people are shouting PDP and Agbaje and Jonathan you don't know almost turn Lagos state to another thing we try and survived now you guys are expecting commissioners, you better go back to your village.

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
greetings:

Then let them pack and live! Seriously, how many yoruba or other tribes has being appointed positions in the south east, are you gonna say there isn't any other tribe doing good in SE? Lagos may be very tolerant but it still remains a yoruba state. This is how the jos crisis started. We go to other countries also expecting same, they are inclusive doesn't still make it your land, stop pushing it!

Am just irritated, abeg!
Ur question will be how many Yorouba is in IMo,abia,Anambra, ebonyi,Enugu. They are not even up to 2 percent of total population. Or take Nnewi my Town, no matter how industrial it is. Yorouba there is not up to 50 compared to thousand of Igbos inside. But in Lagos is a different case. Where u have 40% of igbos and when added with south south u will get 55% of Non indigenes of Lagos state. I think its time People of Lagos understand that their own Land is gradually moving away from them. They should blame Tinubu not igbos cos he is the richest man In Lagos and still control the wealth of this Land. Indigenous Lagosians destiny is in his pocket.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by AzontoGhost(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
olaniyi0:
abi na, na igbos even develop the whole worl.
They developed the universe undecided
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Twistaray(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Ur question will be how many Yorouba is in IMo,abia,Anambra, ebonyi,Enugu. They are not even up to 2 percent of total population. Or take Nnewi my Town, no matter how industrial it is. Yorouba there is not up to 50 compared to thousand of Igbos inside. But in Lagos is a different case. Where u have 40% of igbos and when added with south south u will get 55% of Non indigenes of Lagos state. I think its time People of Lagos understand that their own Land is gradually moving away from them. They should blame Tinubu not igbos cos he is the richest man In Lagos and still control the wealth of this Land. Indigenous Lagosians destiny is in his pocket.

If you want to identity a typical ibo man especially anambra or Aba man?

The bolded says it all.

I dey enjoy your home made stats.

Carry gooooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Aphrygian(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ir5DN_7mwzw/UngEwcH7ppI/AAAAAAAAOpg/cTPq2iBdjWg/s1600/ti.gif[/img]

Lol any Yoruba person who takes them satellite-dish heads here seriously needs help cheesy grin

Off Nairaland, it's a different ball game and serious people who see the comments of the Gigbo touts
here just laugh cheesy. Comic relief kind of grin

The No man's land garbage, the controlling of economy yarns are just Grade A entertainment offline.

They live in fool's paradise.. A world where they create their own lies, the things they want to believe and
the things that helps surpress their inferiority complex and consistently repeat it to themselves cheesy grin
abeg i want to pee. Abeg my friend uno well at alll, see as u take slaughter them flat heads.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by olaniyi0(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
AzontoGhost:
They developed the universe undecided
lmfao
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by reborn1: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Twistaray:

If you want to identity a typical ibo man especially anambra or Aba man?

The bolded says it all.

I dey enjoy your home made stats.

Carry gooooo grin

I just laugh when those mofo post there usual nonsense, never seen a selfish tribe like this before. They are fighting those in PH for land, also fighting those in Delta and want to fight there chi in Lasgidi. Watch them protest next week cos of the ban of street hawking, all those fan yogo nairaland boys are lamenting already. Lol

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by niyot124: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Sit back and enjoy One Nigeria. . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Igbo music for your relaxation --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEZL-5fKj94

Lol grin grin cheesy.
You are kind of annoying but I think you are cool.
I like it when someone, despite the love for their ethnic group, doesn't take things too seriously.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by whiten: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ds people are foolish ooooo. How many yorubas are special advisers not to talk of commissioners in the east?
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
giles14:
yorubas adopting igbos names "okolichibuzor " pls hw many of d so-called Yoruba pple do u c .

for d igbos to win 5 seats out of 14 HoR seats in Lagos says much.so yes even if it is a commissioner of trade and investment or inter tribal affairs.

and for all dose saying that the alaba,n other markets dominated by the igbos den let's dem stop receiving tax from dem.

It's actually 2 out of 24
Are you a dullard?
Dont worry the aberration will be corrected in 2019.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

LMAO

Dont worry PDP (Bode George) wont make that mistake again in 2019.
The Oba willbe on the lookout.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Ojiofor: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
68816419:

Op of what benefit is a commissioner Joe Igbokwe is to the Igbos in Lagos or anywhere?
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

LOL

Of course,the streets of Lagos are dominated by Igbo hawkers.
Now that Ambide has banned street hawking and trading let's see what the Igbos will resort to.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

You semiliterate Igbos can be so full of vain imaginations ehn!
Keep deluding yourselves.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by AtlanticBreeze: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
68816419:
Ambode, Fashola, Tinubu are great tribalists... They are were tutored well by Awolowo.. I wrote the idiotic ambode off after he destroyed oshodi market.. He will definitely find it difficult getting a second term
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
niyot124:

Lol grin grin cheesy.
You are kind of annoying but I think you are cool.
I like it when someone, despite the love for their ethnic group, doesn't take things too seriously.
Thanks babe. Kisses kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Dont worry PDP (Bode George) wont make that mistake again in 2019.
The Oba willbe on the lookout.
^^ I see. Oba is the new defender of low-level tribalism grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Of course,the streets of Lagos are dominated by Igbo hawkers.
Now that Ambide has banned street hawking and trading let's see what the Igbos will resort to.
^^ grin grin grin As usual, the so-called ban will end up increasing Igbo business in no-mans-land aka Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Dragonking: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Just like Ojo Maduekwe is not the name of an Igbo person grin grin
Keep deluding yourself over no-mans-land
Oghene egboh is from delta State. ..There is no debate on this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) / The Deplorable Condition Of Calabar-itu Road (photos) / Assassination Report: Wike Was 400 Meters Away From Scene – Rivers Police

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.