Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? (19907 Views)

33-Year-Old Ibarakumo Otobotekere Appointed As Commissioner In Bayelsa (Photos) / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness / "Ortomatic 2019", Is Governor Ortom Planning To Go For A Second Term?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Bode George is not your rep.
Pay homage to Hon. Rita Orji, Hon. Tony Nwulu and Hon. Oghene Egboh of the Lagos State House of Reps grin grin

Wash!
All I see is Bode George.They dont deserve my homage.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Wash!
All I see is Bode George.They dont deserve my homage.
This is usually referred to as "Cognitive Dissonance"

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
This is usually referred to as "Cognitive Dissonance"
Whatever... Any Igbo running and winning on the platform of PDP is a stooge! Running on APGA platform is the true test of the strength of Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Whatever...
Any Igbo running and winning on the platform of PDP is a stooge!
Running on APGA platform is the true test of the strength of Igbos.
Welcome to the real world. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
Welcome to the real world. grin grin
Wash! Ever heard of Grace Bent?
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Wash!
Ever heard of Grace Bent?
Nope. Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol Mr Canon sabi post nonsense ehn cheesy grin

Quid wussup cheesy
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Lol Mr Canon sabi post nonsense ehn cheesy grin

Quid wussup cheesy
I dey. How enjoyment? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by loopman: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid is a known troll on NL, I wonder why guys are replying him.
He will bore you with some silly garbage grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
Nope. Who is she?
Google the name and get back to me.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

I dey. How enjoyment? cheesy cheesy

Mo duro dede bi Yaya Toure

Baba how much do you charge per pic? grin
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
loopman:
quid is a known troll on NL, I wonder why guys are replying him.
He will bore you with some silly garbage grin
I never knew I was this popular wink wink wink grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Mo duro dede bi Yaya Toure

Baba how much do you charge per pic? grin
Pics are actually free-of-charge. Do you like them ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Pics are actually free-of-charge. Do you like them ? grin grin

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by loopman: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

I never knew I was this popular of nuisance value wink wink wink grin grin grin
More like cheesy grin
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Google the name and get back to me.
I suspect she represents Adamawa because she married an Adamawa man.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
loopman:

More like cheesy grin
More like =>

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:

^^ Thanks for liking them.
If you be woman I for begin toast you sharp sharp grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by loopman: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

More like =>

Keep trolling your life away on NL. grin
It's your life
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
I suspect she represents Adamawa because she married an Adamawa man.
What does that tell you about we Yorubas?
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
loopman:

Keep trolling your life away on NL. grin
Keep loving me meanwhile smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

What does that tell you about we Yorubas?
Nothing really.
Any non-Adamawa lady, married to an Adamawa man, could have done the same cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Nothing really.
Any non-Adamawa lady, married to an Adamawa man, could have done the same cheesy cheesy

Any non Yoruba running on the platform of the PDP could also win election in some parts of Lagos.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Any non Yoruba running on the platform of the PDP could also win election in some parts of Lagos.
Depends on those DOING THE VOTING in those parts of Lagos grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:

Depends on those DOING THE VOTING in those parts of Lagos grin grin grin

A number Yoruba PDP supporters will always make the difference in those parts.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

A number Yoruba PDP supporters will always make the difference in those parts.
Great. Welcome to democracy in One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
Great. Welcome to democracy in One Nigeria
hahaha PDP wont hand Igbos tickets agaian. That I can assure you.
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

hahaha
PDP wont hand Igbos tickets agaian.
That I can assure you.
Enjoy your Igbo reps, and pay homage where homage is due.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
Enjoy your Igbo reps, and pay homage where homage is due.
I dont pay homage to stooges...
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

I dont pay homage to stooges...
Start learning to pay homage.
Igbo Amaka, cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by ImpersonatorSS: 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
quid:
Start learning to pay homage. Igbo Amaka, cheesy cheesy
Wash!
Re: Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Wash!
^^ grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) / The Deplorable Condition Of Calabar-itu Road (photos) / Assassination Report: Wike Was 400 Meters Away From Scene – Rivers Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.